• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of Kuro you can try Rider Toki if you have him leveled. Pretty much the same idea, Kill the dragon and make stars in one turn. He probably needs Lvl 10 NP charge if your CE is not MLB though

My kintoki is on ice due to no ascension materials I'm afriad.

I could do vlad but he would go over my budget. :(

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What are people's setups for 3-4 turns?

jGtg922.png

Turn 1: Arash uses 3rd skill to get to 100% NP. Kills wave via Arash NP. Shiki naturally comes in.

Turn 2: Friend Waver uses all buffs (1st skill on Raikou). Swap Friend Waver for my Waver. My Waver uses all buffs as well (1st skill on Shiki). Everyone should be 100% now. Shiki NP one shots dragon (with or without 1st skill).

Turn 3: Use Mystic Code skill 1 on Raikou. Use Raikou's 2nd and 3rd skill. Use Waver NP + Raikou NP to do serious damage, Santa and sometimes Ceaser lives.

Turn 4: Should have shitton of stars now. Use Raikou's first skill and Shiki's 2nd skill to clean up the leftovers.

kamen_tater

Oct 27, 2017
I've been using Waver, Arash with kscope, Rider Kintoki with MLB supper, and Ass. Scathach with MLB sumo and the (fate/zero?) mystic code with quick up and crit star gather up for my runs. It usually takes 3 turns but can take 4 if I get bad cards. The key is to try to get a quick chain on turn 2 to get Scathach as many stars as possible for turn 3 because she hits hard with Waver's buff. With the mystic code at level 1, sometimes I didn't do enough damage, but now it's at level 6 and I am consistently getting 3 turn clears.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Mmmm, thing is right now I probably prioritise max bonus rather than turns lol. Seeing that I don't have as many apples to work with as y'all.

Thanks for showing me the setups though.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
How do we hide avatars???

I can't seem to find that option anywhere in the new options menus.

It's hard to browse the forum at work with avatars enabled, lol

Amishpriest

Oct 26, 2017
I was totally unprepared for farming this last node. Running a Carmilla/Fuuma/support Cleo team that gets the job done, albeit slower than I'd like.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
The one really annoying thing is that I do have a friend with MLB HNS but I have to refresh the list so many goddamn times to get to him.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
What are people's setups for 3-4 turns?
Team: Arash, Ozy, support Waver, Shuten (NP2), Helena. Hans in the last space to bond grind. All with HNS. All relevant skills at 10 except Ozy's first two skills. Plugsuit mystic code.

Turn 1: Use Arash's self NP charge along with Waver's crit and defense charge skills to get Arash's NP to max and use it.
Turn 2: Use Ozy's NP charge and Imperial Privilege. Use any available arts/quick cards to maximize Shuten's NP meter. If such cards aren't in the hand, just do regular attacks. Use all attack buffs if Shuten can charge her NP a little, otherwise hold off till next turn. The dragon will get Ozy and Shuten's NP meters at 80% with its attacks, even if it doesn't use a crit skill, unless there was no way to build Shuten's NP meter.
Turn 3: Use all attack buffs if they haven't been used already. Swap in Helena and use her buff and NP charge. Kill the dragon with Ozy's NP, charging Shuten's meter more if you need to and can.
Turn 4: Use Shuten's defense debuff and the mystic code's charge skill and use her NP. If you still can't (very rare) then just attack Santa and do that next turn instead. Use Gandr on Santa if she dodges the charm and won't die on this turn (also rare).

Turn 2 would be often unnecessary if I had an MLB HNS for Shuten, just charge Ozy's NP by 10% on turn 1 and it can be 3 turned. But the dragon isn't dangerous with the defense buffs on Ozy and attacks quickly, so it isn't worth losing out on stocking drops to farm very slightly faster.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, found a reliable 4-5 turner.

Arash, Waver, Vlad, Summer Scat, Support Waver. All HNS, no MLB

Step 1: Use all of wavers skills, get arash's NP up, get rid of wave 1.
Step 2-3: Summer scat is in, plugsuit support waver. If the cards are right, I can art chain and just art chain Vlad's NP to give scat 20%. Usually doesn't lineup that way though, so just have to tank a few dragon hits for NP. Than would do vlad NP which give 20 + whatever other stars I can get on that turn.
Step 4-5: Get summer scat all buffed, then NP. Usually can't kill in one turn but should be able to crit everyone to death in the next one.

Last edited:

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I currently use a 6 turn team. Scathach, summer scathatch, then either waver and support jack with mlb ce or shiki with support waver with mlb ce. Nothing fancy, just using waver and w/e card combinations I can get to fill np. Then using the single target assassin on the dragon, and scathach to quick buff summer scathach to kill most of the last wave with her np, while scathach finishes off the remainder.

I could prolly do it in less turns but I'm trying to max my shishou bonds at the same time

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm running Shiki, Scathassassin, support Waver, Waver. Generally does the job in 4-7 turns (usually 5). I pop Waver's defense buff and clear the first wave with face cards while charging NPs (2-4 turns). On the second wave I pop Waver's atk buff and Shiki's Arts buff, put a couple Quicks up front if I have them, and let Shiki's NP rip (1 turn). For wave three I use Shiki's NP charge, use Waver's 30% charge on Shiki, swap in the other Waver, have him finish charging her, use whatever buffs are remaining, and let both NPs rip followed by a good face card. Usually the NPs are enough, though (1-2 turns.

I could get the first wave down to 1 turn with K-scope Arash, but that would reduce drops and force me to use more resources to get Shiki's NP up the first time, which would prevent its second use and extend the third wave.

I must say, I'm really appreciating the seed drops on this node. I used a bunch of them while leveling skills yet I'm already back to a sort-of-decent number.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on what else you have. Mordred will need one of: Waver (or other NP-charge Servant), K-scope, MLB Imaginary Element, or NP-charge mystic code to NP on turn 1. Astolfo will EVENTUALLY get a 40% NP battery, so he could NP on turn 1 with just that and Imaginary Element. That's a little bit more flexible, but he's just a one-shot.

Otherwise Astolfo is just good for bond SQ, I think.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Yeah, yeah, Waver here, Waver there. :(
Today I max leveled Arash, but seeing that I have neither a Waver nor a leveled Kintoki Rider, I guess I'll do his Rank Up Quest after this event is over since I don't have a necessary support Servant.
Best I currently do is 7-8 turns. At least I have 3 ppl with the MLB'd CE in my friend list.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on what else you have. Mordred will need one of: Waver (or other NP-charge Servant), K-scope, MLB Imaginary Element, or NP-charge mystic code to NP on turn 1. Astolfo will EVENTUALLY get a 40% NP battery, so he could NP on turn 1 with just that and Imaginary Element. That's a little bit more flexible, but he's just a one-shot.

Otherwise Astolfo is just good for bond SQ, I think.

At least having a 40% battery would make him fairly useful.

Semblance

Oct 26, 2017
California
Using Cleo (w/ MLB HNS), Arash (w/ KScope), support Waver (w/ HNS), Shakespeare (w/ HNS), and Nero Bride (w/ HNS). And plugsuit, obv.

Stella the first wave. Kintoki comes in and charges up. Waver buffs both, with crit skill on Cleo. Kintoki punches dragon. Swap out Waver with Shakes, use his buster buff, plugsuit attack buff, Cleo's first and third skills, then she nukes the last wave. Doesn't matter if Cleo's IP misses the attack up, with the 20 stars (and whatever I got from Kintoki during the second wave), I got enough to crit Santa Alter dead with one attack from Cleo or Kintoki. Bride is just there for bond points. Three turns total.

This is my favorite lineup that I've used thus far. Was using double Waver and Arash with HNS, but it's actually slower.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am just loving the person on my friend list with a mlb ce and a np5 cleo. Makes doing the last node a breeze.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
The team I have been using

I6oX8Rz.jpg

Wave 1) STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Wave 2)Tactician's Commad and Tactician's Advice (Waver)+ Animal Communication and Long Distance Dash (Kintoki) --> GOLDEN DRIIIIIIVE! Good night
Wave 3) Discerning Eye on Mordred (Waver) + Secret of Pedigree and Mana Burst (Mordred) + plug in Shakespeare and pop Enchant A + attack buff from plugsuit --> CLARENT BLOOD ARTHUR! --> some facecards to kill potential stragglers (usually Caesar with a bit of health)

Bryn is just there for the ride.

The team gets better if I swap Kintoki for my Carmilla because of class advantage and torture tecnique, but I can already consistently clear in 3 turns unless I forget something, oh and 34 boxes and no damn CE, this event hates me.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
I need a MLB HNS. I need support Waver. I need support Waver with a MLB HNS. I need my own Waver.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The team I have been using

I6oX8Rz.jpg

Wave 1) STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Wave 2)Tactician's Commad and Tactician's Advice (Waver)+ Animal Communication and Long Distance Dash (Kintoki) --> GOLDEN DRIIIIIIVE! Good night
Wave 3) Discerning Eye on Mordred (Waver) + Secret of Pedigree and Mana Burst (Mordred) + plug in Shakespeare and pop Enchant A + attack buff from plugsuit --> CLARENT BLOOD ARTHUR! --> some facecards to kill potential stragglers (usually Caesar with a bit of health)

Bryn is just there for the ride.

The team gets better if I swap Kintoki for my Carmilla because of class advantage and torture tecnique, but I can already consistently clear in 3 turns unless I forget something, oh and 34 boxes and no damn CE, this event hates me.

Holy shit that's some bad luck. I've got over 40 boxes and had 10 CE drops.

Dandte

Oct 26, 2017

First turn: Ishtar and Cleo use their NP Charge and if i have Cleo Cards i use them before Ishtar'S NP.
Second Turn: Ishtar uses her ATK Buff and then gets swapped out for Mordred. Cleo is using all of her Skills, Mordred feeds her Crit Stars and Waver pops an ATK Buff. Depending on my Card Luck this is either an OTK or two turn kill. Mostly OTK.
Third Turn: Pop the remaining Buffs and hit Mordred's and Cleo's NP.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just been using Waver Zerktoki Gilgamesh with Anniversary Blond CE, normally 3-4 turns, 5 if I get really bad card rng, 4 far more often than 3, don't want to give up a CE bonus for kscope

2 CE drops in around around 24 boxes, meh, need 2 more before I can MLB without equal bonus, the extra damage + AP on an MLB one would help 3 turn more regularity tho.

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm running Shiki, Scathassassin, support Waver, Waver. Generally does the job in 4-7 turns (usually 5). I pop Waver's defense buff and clear the first wave with face cards while charging NPs (2-4 turns). On the second wave I pop Waver's atk buff and Shiki's Arts buff, put a couple Quicks up front if I have them, and let Shiki's NP rip (1 turn). For wave three I use Shiki's NP charge, use Waver's 30% charge on Shiki, swap in the other Waver, have him finish charging her, use whatever buffs are remaining, and let both NPs rip followed by a good face card. Usually the NPs are enough, though (1-2 turns.

I could get the first wave down to 1 turn with K-scope Arash, but that would reduce drops and force me to use more resources to get Shiki's NP up the first time, which would prevent its second use and extend the third wave.

I must say, I'm really appreciating the seed drops on this node. I used a bunch of them while leveling skills yet I'm already back to a sort-of-decent number.
I use almost the same strategy as yours, except in the last turn I swap in Arash instead of a second Waver (because I don't have Waver). His and Scathassin's NPs combined makes instant work of the enemies, thus I generally get 4-6 turns.

I feel like you should be able to be more effective than that if you actually have two Wavers but I can't actually think of a good strategy... Is the double Command of the Strategist + Reinforce All + Midsummer Mistake not enough for Scathassin to NP-oneshot the third wave? Or perhaps there's a more powerful Support Assassin you could use instead of Scathassin for more reliable hitting in wave 1?

Last edited:

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at ppl 3 turning the node is making me wonder if i should rework my team. Currently i'm using the back row for bond farming to prepare for the end of the year.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like you should be able to be more effective than that if you actually have two Wavers but I can't actually think of a good strategy... Is the double Command of the Strategist + Reinforce All + Midsummer Mistake not enough for Scathassin to NP-oneshot the third wave? Or perhaps there's a more powerful Support Assassin you could use instead of Scathassin for more reliable hitting in wave 1?
Even with two max-atk buffs from Waver, her own Quick buff, and the plugsuit's buff, Scathach's NP doesn't wipe the enemies. Sometimes it isn't even enough to kill Caesar. I did a bunch of experimenting before deciding to lead with Shiki's NP, and even TWO NPs from Waver to reduce the enemy's defense isn't enough to let Scathach's NP clear them. Though granted, I haven't done my Waver's NP interlude yet, so his NP isn't at full power.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I noticed the Amakusa banner and even with Merlin so close I couldn't resist spending a few tickets for him. He's such a good boy and I want to give him a grail, after all. I figured I'd just spend maybe three tickets, expecting only to get some trash CEs.

So you can imagine my surprise when the first ticket got gold sparks. And it turned out to be a 5*! It was... NP2 Drake.

I guess if that thing about the ones who come on tickets being the ones that really love you is true she must be enjoying how I treat her.

(The other two tickets were Lu Bu and Euryale.)

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Awwww yes. It took forever (22 boxes!) but I got my 4th copy of holy night supper to drop so I can MLB without losing bonuses.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I been 3 turning it with Lancelot, Atalante, support waver and shiki. I just need more CEs to drop..

Safflower

Oct 26, 2017
A small warning since we're getting ready for Babylonia, but if you want to be careful in avoiding spoilers, you can go into the options and turn off all friend messages.

The random non-friends at the bottom when you chose a support don't show a message anyway, but most of us probably have randoms in our friend list. So if you want to play it safe now is a good time to do so.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No worries there! I only have ERA people in my friend list, and if any of you spoil Babylonia content for me...well...I know where you live (or, at least where you post).

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
After spending more golden apples than I care to admit, I'm ready to pull my hair out on a CE refusing to drop.

What are the actual odds on this stuff, anyway? Is it equal for all battles? More likely for ones that cost more AP? More likely for ones with a higher recommend level?

Status
Not open for further replies.