• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've got 31k socks and 13 boxes cleared, aiming for 4k more today.

All I've got is a teleconference meeting tomorrow so I actually should be able to get some decent grind in, hoping for 20k more before the event ends while watching netflix. I wont hit near my original goal of around 100 but I never thought it would be so gated or the final node would be so badly timed.

Yeah I wanted to hit 100 too. Looking back that is a ridiculous goal with it being a short event and time gated quests.

Mayne next year at Nero Fest or Davinci rerun.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Dumb question I'm sure, how do I change my suit? I think I unlocked the mage one but I don't see it any where and the quest is gone.

I also unlocked these two servants, are they any good?
Assassin Fuuma
Berserker Darius

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Dumb question I'm sure, how do I change my suit? I think I unlocked the mage one but I don't see it any where and the quest is gone.

Assassin Fuuma
Berserker Darius
Fuuma is really good. Darius is all right. He is mainly for wave clearing.

Also you change your suit on the party setup screen. In the Bottom left corner where it says "Master Equip".

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Fuuma is a decent AoE Assassin. Other than Phantom (who is not good), Fuuma is the ONLY AoE Assassin most new players are likely to get until the Summer event rerun.

You change outfits in team selection. In the bottom left of the screen there's a"Master Equip" button that has an image of your current outfit on it. I should note that the outfit is considered part of the team, so if you want to use the new one for multiple teams you'll have to put it on for each of them.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm tired of the Christmas box grind, but I know if I don't do as much as I can I'm just going to regret it later. I'm still at around 135 golden apples too.

It's going to be a long evening.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This game is cruel. Finished the Christmas grind and exchanged all my socks. Cleared 60 boxes.

Traded in all my logs and had 471,590,000 QP.

Went into skill maxing and now have 59,290,000 QP. It goes too fast.

Did max Ishtar's, and Punch Martha's, skills to 10. Got Raiko's 2nd and 3rd skill to 10. Got Archuria's last skill to 10 and Lancer Tamamo's 1st skill to 10.

Going back into poverty.

At least I have a 2nd Archive with 200 gold embers and a Present Box with around 717 Gold Ember.

Wont have to grind for them for awhile.

Also over 10k MP.

Merry Christmas!! Padoru PADORU!!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I could be handed one trillion QP, and I'd have it spent in five minutes.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
68 boxes emptied, should be able to hit 70 cleared on natural AP plus a few bronze apples by the time the event ends. I'm low on hearts and claws though, so the Servants I want to max out the most will have to wait a while. I also only have seven lores left, so it's not like I can max out many more skills anyway even if I did have all the other mats I would need.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm finally back up to enough QP to max a single SSR. My goal going into this was enough QP for three. That's not going to happen. But at least I'll be prepared for the GSSR. After all, even if I get lucky and pull Merlin, he wouldn't be able to take much QP since I don't even have enough pages to ascend him.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Assassin Fuuma
Berserker Darius

Fuuma is great as a Crit Star engine. his QQQ can put out like 40 stars. He is kind of like a 3* Jack the Ripper.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I got three CE drops today, which combined with the one I got near the beginning of the event, meant I could finally MLB without losing drops. I put it on my underleveled and underskilled Waver in the Caster slot, which meant I had to move Tamamo to All and Ishtar to Archer.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
What a truly tedious event this was, I'm glad I don't have the apples left to farm anymore, even though I finally found a good 4-turn/sometimes 3-turn set up.

egxXALo.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
In a way I wish I didn't have so many golden apples. At least that way I wouldn't be tempted to continue farming.

Squishy3

Oct 27, 2017
34 boxes done, probably about 50 apples used. My sanity is slipping so I think I'm calling it here. Leveled/ascended a bunch of the Servants I wanted to and fairly certain I'm as ready for Babylonia as I'm gonna be.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Hit 40 boxes emptied today with 16,000 socks still to be claimed so I've hit 60 boxes. A new record for me. Have got 13 CE drops so far. Been clearing boxes and using bronze apples from those to keep the grind going.

Gave one last shot for NP2 Ishtar and it just wasn't in the cards sadly. Man I love lottery box events but I know once I max like 2 servants' skills I'm gonna be back to being broke.
I've got 31k socks and 13 boxes cleared, aiming for 4k more today.

All I've got is a teleconference meeting tomorrow so I actually should be able to get some decent grind in, hoping for 20k more before the event ends while watching netflix. I wont hit near my original goal of around 100 but I never thought it would be so gated or the final node would be so badly timed.
68 boxes emptied, should be able to hit 70 cleared on natural AP plus a few bronze apples by the time the event ends. I'm low on hearts and claws though, so the Servants I want to max out the most will have to wait a while. I also only have seven lores left, so it's not like I can max out many more skills anyway even if I did have all the other mats I would need.
You people are inhuman.

Striferser

Oct 28, 2017
Here i am at office meeting, thinking
"Man, i wish i'm farming fgo"

Only 15 box so far, i'll try to reach at least 25

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
The event CE might be one of the best CEs for Kintoki Rider and Chloe seeing as they crit a lot and spam their NP. And the 50% allows them to fire their NP off in the first turn. I've been trying to find the right CE for them both and this might be it.
Dude if you think that's crazy touhousniper farmed around 320 boxes worth of socks.
Yeah he was farming it in like a minute and a half. The power of being a whale.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I'm at 41 (unopened) boxes, and that's by usually taking at least 7 turns, lol. My head hurts. :D
My goal is 60. It's all for having an easier 2019.
Since I've now at least enough CE's to MLB without losing any stocking bonus, I'll give the Waver support strategy another try to see if I can clear the node in less turns.

What a truly tedious event this was, I'm glad I don't have the apples left to farm anymore, even though I finally found a good 4-turn/sometimes 3-turn set up.

egxXALo.png

Is that with Waver support?

Dude if you think that's crazy touhousniper farmed around 320 boxes worth of socks.
Damn, I don't understand how that's possible no matter what Servants you have.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
On the bright side, I don't need to farm as many boxes as some of you, on the not so bright side, that's because I don't have many worthwhile servants to level.

25000 socks so far, Aiming at 30-32k

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Some of your box counts are crazy high. I'm at 22-ish boxes and already thinking I farmed a lot. I'm stuck at 6 CE totals, so really hoping for a couple more to drop so I can MLB them

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I worry that all you folks farming socks until you bleed will be pooped out when Babylonia drops

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Playing around with a lancelot setup for socks farming and goddamn he's really fun to use.

I mean it's not my most efficient setup but when things click it's really satisfying.

captainpat

Nov 15, 2017
I'm at 23 right now with 60 apples left and I'm aiming for at least 10 more boxes. I'm hoping one more holy night dinner CE drops, then I'd have 10 copies.

Dr. Rank

Oct 25, 2017
Finished up grinding at around 18 boxes. I didn't want to spend a ton of time grinding when the best node was limited to just the last few days. Enjoyed the story and looking forward to Babylonia.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
The new assassin is one of the weirdest servants I've seen. Insane NP gain for a buster servant, but it gets nullified by the demerit on her NP. I'm not really sure how you're supposed to use her. Her design is great though, especially the first one.

The new saber looks fun as hell in an arts crit team. Because of the NP drain I instinctively would want to use Waver Tamamo, but I'm not sure there would be enough stars so maybe Tamamo Merlin would be better.
Freaking waver has like a hidden star weight multiplier I swear to god.
Lol! This is so true.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
New saber seems like a better casgil.

Him saberlot/kneealot and summer mebd in the same team would be lancer hell.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I like the new lancer. She seems like she would be really fun to use. Teamed with Summer BB to lock her attacks in she can cause crazy debuffs.

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
The new assassin is one of the weirdest servants I've seen. Insane NP gain for a buster servant, but it gets nullified by the demerit on her NP. I'm not really sure how you're supposed to use her. Her design is great though, especially the first one.
Her heal comes with 100% buff removal resistance. Or you run certain characters/mystic codes to help. She is as close to Cleo as you can get on a four star. Less reliant on brave chain than Cleo. Same bad stat distribution, all HP and no ATK. Like literally less than Saber Lily. There's almost zero chance it is worth putting in the effort to try and help her.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Man.

Berserker Lancelot only had 2 skills at the start of the game?

And 2 pretty bad skills at that?
Dark times in the earliest days where low rarity would have get less skills to make you want the 5 stars even more. Now servants below 3 stars can only be considered joke characters and even 3 stars have pretty amazing animations and always three skills from the start. Strengthening quests to get us a third skill were made to make up for that terrible idea.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got like 8000 stockings currently..
Nice! I have just under 11k stockings myself, and am on box 34. I should probably spend time pulling with all of the stockings so I don't need to sit down and spend an hour+ doing it afterwards, but I'd rather spend the time left...farming even more stockings. I have enough for 2+ MLB'd CE at least, so there's that.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I have just under 11k stockings myself, and am on box 34. I should probably spend time pulling with all of the stockings so I don't need to sit down and spend an hour+ doing it afterwards, but I'd rather spend the time left...farming even more stockings. I have enough for 2+ MLB'd CE at least, so there's that.
Yeah thats what I am thinking as well. Theres a week to spend all of those stocking so might as well use the time now to farm as much as possible.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I've cleared 48 boxes. I'm going to try and make it an even 50 tonight if I have time.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I need more shells, but it looks like they don't drop outside of summer, the one Orleans node, and Saber Dailies.

Status
Not open for further replies.