• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I need more shells, but it looks like they don't drop outside of summer, the one Orleans node, and Saber Dailies.
"Okeanos", you mean. There's going to be another shell node in Babylonia, too.
So when can we expect to get the next free 4* ticket btw?
During our equivalent of the 10 Mil DL campaign. That should be late next September. Of course, it's also possible that they'll give us another extra one before then (hah!) or decide that the extra one we already had counted for it.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
"Okeanos", you mean. There's going to be another shell node in Babylonia, too.

During our equivalent of the 10 Mil DL campaign. That should be late next September. Of course, it's also possible that they'll give us another extra one before then (hah!) or decide that the extra one we already had counted for it.

Damn, was hoping I could skip the casgil banner because I 100000% do not want lolidusa.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I've cleared 30 boxes and have just under 7k socks stored up. My Madness Enhancement (Seeds!) has already run out, and I can feel that my Madness Enhancement (QP) isn't far from following. It's clear that I'm not even going to make it to my secondary goal of 50 boxes, but I'm close enough that I think I can make it to 40. That's just a little over 10 more runs... Almost there...

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So is anyone rolling on the Babylon 1 banner?

Nothing in this one interests me. I want all 3 units from the 2nd banner but we get Jaguar man for free and I'll just pick Gorgon as my free 4* next year.

Hope I get Quetz at New Years.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'd like to roll for Gorgon and CasGil but... Merlin's too close and I already pushed my luck with Shuten and Ishtar banners.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
So is anyone rolling on the Babylon 1 banner?

Nothing in this one interests me. I want all 3 units from the 2nd banner but we get Jaguar man for free and I'll just pick Gorgon as my free 4* next year.

Hope I get Quetz at New Years.
I might do one 10 roll and some tickets for CasGil, but I think my account i weighted against Casters so I might not.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
Finally made my first 10/10/10 servant.

image0.png

400510777368510466.png

Squishy3

Oct 27, 2017
Finally made my first 10/10/10 servant.

400510777368510466.png
hey stranger

also grats. my first 10/10/10 servant will probably be my ozy but I'm gated by forbidden pages but I'm also gonna be rolling on the guaranteed 5* caster banner and Waver and Tamamo both need pages and their skills to 10 are a little more important than Ozy. (I will be very upset if I get Xuanzang since I'm not lacking in offensive casters.)

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Stopped farming at box 70 cleared with exactly zero stockings left over, thought that felt nice and clean.

I have something like 700+ gold XP right now between my inventory, second archive, and gift box...

mathematics

Oct 25, 2017
Cleared the first 7 boxes. Grinding up to 8k for a total of 17 boxes after I break my fingers opening them all.

CasGil comes back enough times. I forget which event it was but I got (spooked) NP4 CasGil that time.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just got enough CE to run +9 (with friend support). This grind will never stop!

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I've finally fully ascended and max leveled every single Servant I have and realized that changing the artwork of those cards is basically the bulk of my farming motivation. I've now lost all the will to grind.

Maybe I could just ignore the game outside of the story bits now.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
In case anyone is interested Walmart has $50 Google play cards for only $40. Only 2 per order but you can make multiple orders.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Farmed 55 boxes (with 50 to open), I'm tapping out here. That was my goal, and while I still have another hour and a ton of apples, I need to find a way to spend the QP and EXP cards that I'm gonna get when I redeem the stockings heh. Hoping I can roll CasGil to eat up some of that.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Calling it a night on just over 82 boxes since I just finished daredevil S3 and cba to start another show now that we only have like an hour.

Opened 13 to max Gil's charisma earlier, waiting on the rest after seeing what I get on the Casgil banner, since I have nothing I really want to level besides the recent welfares anyways. Glad we have a week to do it piece meal.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Calling it at 42 boxes. Feels like a good answer to the question of how many boxes I should farm. Now to pay some attention to Azur Lane and try to beat the EX stage that disappears tonight.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Got to 53 boxes before stopping. Was able to get some more HNS CE, but still not enough to break +7 socks with support.

Now just gotta hold onto all these embers in my second inventory/present box til I (don't) roll Merlin.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm done. 34 boxes fully-cleared and have a little over 21k stockings to use (which should put me at 61 boxes cleared). It kind of sucks since I still have 100 golden apples to use as well as a handful of bronze and silver apples, but I didn't have enough time to spend them all. I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished though, the materials should last me a long while. Except the QP, that'll never be enough.

Semblance

Oct 26, 2017
California
I'm actually disgusted with myself over how much I farmed. Definitely not going through that again.

Still hyped for Babylonia though uh, maybe a little less after these past few days.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Final count should be forty five boxes, but I don't know who level up anymore. Throughout this event I leveled up around twenty characters, with the last batch being done because they were SR: Astolfo, Stheno, and Swimsuit Marie. I guess I should saved the leftovers after leveling up Angry guy.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Stopped at 12, and i felt at the end that it was overkill. I honestly have difficulty imagining having to slog through 40 boxes in the time frame we had.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I still have like 100 golden apples untouched. Yeah, I totally failed farming on this event. Only got 18 boxes opened at the end. I blame it on having busy work schedule at this important time. Fuck work, I just want to farm stocking peacefully dammit...

kamen_tater

Oct 27, 2017
Only got to 25 boxes this time. Would've been able to farm more if the best node was unlocked over the weekend, aleast I got a bunch of CE drops.

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has not joined the discord, please join our community for some toxic and good times. More toxic than good =D

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Work got in the way. So today and yesterday were wasted. :( still got to 20ish boxes though.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I noticed a few new gift CE added to Cirnopedia's website (Heroic Costume Da Vinci/Jeanne/Nero). How do you get them? I got Medusa as a login reward but can't remember getting the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.