• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephitamine

Oct 27, 2017
Did one last ditch effort solo pull at the end and I got excited when I finally saw the gold archer card. It ended up being Orion. Sigh.

Fishious

Oct 27, 2017
I managed to hit 50 boxes. I've still got to redeem stockings for 29 of them though.
Maybe I'll do Babylonia and come back to that later.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
17 boxes and I feel like a miserable fucking failure. This was my one chance to stock up on skill gems so I'd actually be able to freely level skills without worrying about having to manage resources, and I blew it.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Took nearly 400 quartz, but I managed to get Enkidu and NP5 Caster Gil.

Now to grind for QP and gold EXP cards so I can actually power them up. Already burned through everything I got from the Christmas event. *sigh*

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck to those rolling tonight. I did my customary 1 single roll and got a CE. I'm ok with this since no one I really want here.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Err, did, 2 10 rolls mainly hoping for casgil and demonic bodhisattvas, got enkidu lol.

I seriously don't know what to do with him.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
61 boxes and 2 MLB'ed CE's.
I'm dead, but managed to do more than expected, so satisfied.
Hopefully, I'll somehow be able to get a Waver in the near future to make this grinding a lot less painful.

Thankfully, not interested in the Babylonia Servants and I wouldn't get them with few pulls anyways. I need everything I have for a chance to get Merlin.

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I did 21 boxes, but I've been on vacation the whole time the actual node was up so I'm satisfied with that all things considered. 1 more box than my adjusted target.

I kind of want to spend tickets just because it's been a while, but I don't particularly care for any of these servants. Iirc the 5* CE is quite good though. Hmm...
Welp, I've finally fully ascended and max leveled every single Servant I have and realized that changing the artwork of those cards is basically the bulk of my farming motivation. I've now lost all the will to grind.

Maybe I could just ignore the game outside of the story bits now.
Getting to the good artwork is definitely the main reason to level servants lol. The squad gotta look good after all.
Calling it a night on just over 82 boxes since I just finished daredevil S3 and cba to start another show now that we only have like an hour.

Opened 13 to max Gil's charisma earlier, waiting on the rest after seeing what I get on the Casgil banner, since I have nothing I really want to level besides the recent welfares anyways. Glad we have a week to do it piece meal.
I'm actually more impressed you finished Daredevil S3 than the box count. I watched the first few episodes but they were hot garbage. Said I would go back at some point but nothing I've heard about it makes me want to lol.
Err, did, 2 10 rolls mainly hoping for casgil and demonic bodhisattvas, got enkidu lol.

Going by SoberOni's review I would say he's a good backline servant.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I can use him whenever I have a non male Archer?

I'm not going to complain, but damn, I really wanted demonic bodhisattvas and casgil and got neither lol desire censor is a bitch. If I was going to get spooked by an SSR it would be nice if it was quetz.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going through Babylonia with servants I don't generally use just to change things up. It's pretty fun using Serenity etc tbh.

I'm actually more impressed you finished Daredevil S3 than the box count. I watched the first few episodes but they were hot garbage. Said I would go back at some point but nothing I've heard about it makes me want to lol.
Noooo! Stick with it, trust me. The first few episodes are really slow, but it picks up after that, it's the best season imo.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

If you don't have Gilgamesh yet you can use him as a catalyst. Should work?

Congrats, BTW!

Uhh... I got Enkidu off 4 tickets. Should I keep going for CasGil?
Great stuff, congrats to you too! As for pulling more, quit while you're ahead, IMO. Greed rarely ends well, haha.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Congrats!
I would if I were you. Either a couple more tickets or 1 x10 pull. Nothing more.
So envious. *sigh*
Great stuff, congrats to you too! As for pulling more, quit while you're ahead, IMO. Greed rarely ends well, haha.

Hmm, maybe I should quit afterall. I'm planning to roll on Caster guaranteed gacha anyway, so I should be good on Caster support department unless I somehow get Sanzang instead of the other two. Also, Merlin is near.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
So I used one ticket because I was just feeling it. Said to myself "CE...can't believe I'm actually asking for a CE. CE...or Tamamo"

Rainbow sparks

Wtf

Gold caster

WTF

Sanzang

That might seem anticlimactic but I'm ecstatic. I love her character and pulled for her on her banner (59 tickets iirc) purely for that reason, but got spooked by Waver (best spook ever as he completely changed the game for me). Seriously so grateful for that bit of luck.

My question now is what do I do for the paid gacha? My plan has always been to do Caster as I had a 2/3 chance of getting someone I wanted. With it being a 1/3 now I'm less inclined to pull. But I'm happy with every other class too. Genuinely looking for some opinions if anyone has any. For reference I don't have most of the servants in the guaranteed gacha as I don't pull often and mostly use 4*s (despite what I think some people seem to believe about my account lol). The ones I have are Vlad (NP2), Waver, Jeanne, and now Sanzang.

Also is there anything we should be saving mana prisms for going forward or am I good to start spending them on fous? Never seemed worth it before but not sure what mana prisms are used for now the last CE has dropped.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
This is what I said

I'd like to roll for Gorgon and CasGil but... Merlin's too close and I already pushed my luck with Shuten and Ishtar banners.

This is my actual shitty self-control

E8F4uT4_d.jpg

Not CasGil but I guess it's fine.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
180 Quartz, 1 x loli lancer, 1 x Enkidu, 0 x Casgil.

11 tickets, 2nd loli lancer, the only time I've gotten a rate up servant for tickets.

Very mixed feelings.

It does get better but in the end it's a super hero show, just less dumb than most.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Did a 10 pull for CasGil and got 2x Demonic Bodhisattva and Enkidu.

I'm starting to feel like I'm not going to get Musashi because the game is using up my SSR luck when I don't want to.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
A true lucksack never runs out!

Dtu_nOdWwAA3fWp.jpg

10/1/1 for Santa Lily is Galaxy brain level smarts.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn I've basically played babylon the whole time since I got back from work. 5 hours in and it's pretty captivating I must say.

I was wondering how ishtar would come across considering the memes, but she's pretty... funny?

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So I used one ticket because I was just feeling it. Said to myself "CE...can't believe I'm actually asking for a CE. CE...or Tamamo"

Rainbow sparks

Wtf

Gold caster

WTF

Sanzang

That might seem anticlimactic but I'm ecstatic. I love her character and pulled for her on her banner (59 tickets iirc) purely for that reason, but got spooked by Waver (best spook ever as he completely changed the game for me). Seriously so grateful for that bit of luck.

My question now is what do I do for the paid gacha? My plan has always been to do Caster as I had a 2/3 chance of getting someone I wanted. With it being a 1/3 now I'm less inclined to pull. But I'm happy with every other class too. Genuinely looking for some opinions if anyone has any. For reference I don't have most of the servants in the guaranteed gacha as I don't pull often and mostly use 4*s (despite what I think some people seem to believe about my account lol). The ones I have are Vlad (NP2), Waver, Jeanne, and now Sanzang.

Also is there anything we should be saving mana prisms for going forward or am I good to start spending them on fous? Never seemed worth it before but not sure what mana prisms are used for now the last CE has dropped.

Gratz on Sanzang. She's really fun to use.

As far as guaranteed goes just roll whatever you feel you need. Rider is a good option. Ozy and Quetz are fantastic, Drake is a top Tier farmer and then there is Medb. So 3/4 chance for something good.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I won't have time to start the story for a while, but I've surprisingly got plenty of apples left so I can probably plow through it over the weekend. I was at 0 after the nerofest lottery but they gave out an uncharacteristically huge number since then.

Made it to box 43 or 44, haven't turned in yet. Looking forward to seeing how much QP I get from these logs, and how fast I get it back down to 0 again (although I'll still be heart-blocked for my support servants).

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Took me a while, but I have finally completed part 1 of my grand scheme =). Behold my support list!
dSFD6uo.jpg

Part 2 will be with summer servants only

captainpat

Nov 15, 2017
Didn't have to use as many golden apples for christmas as I thought since the silver and bronzes apples were a buffer. Made it to 35 boxes not as impressive as some of the other numbers but I'm happy with it. Only downside is that there's still some other mats I need to farm. RN I've got multiple servants I wanna ascend and skill up and I almost could if I just have more pages.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Having failed miserably to get Gilgamesh, the game gave me Casgil today as a consolation prize. No idea how good he is but I'll take it! Seems like he could be a good partner for Emiya(Archer).

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Scrounged 2 SQ from Altera's 1st interlude (her 2nd interlude is actually pretty good, did it right after since it was only one node) the 1st Babylon node to round up to 30 quarts and finally got cas gil with a few interesting tag alongs.

I dunno what it is with Emiya and spooking me on Gil banners, NP 1-3 from the Pre Zero one, and now NP4 from this one. Poor Arjuna, he'll never match up.

And another davinci CE rare prism candidate, can't think of a single use case for her for me and the character doesn't do anything for me.

Goddamn Enkidu is basically lancer jack.

I wish, Enkidu's quick cards are just not that impressive to me. If they were more cleo/jack/krider tier he'd be badass.

Took me a while, but I have finally completed part 1 of my grand scheme =). Behold my support list!
dSFD6uo.jpg

Part 2 will be with summer servants only

People who level their skills are good people.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
From a support perspective for Babylonia, would you guys rather have Waver equipped with Lunchtime or 2030? Volumen Cu Alter or bond CE Heracles?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On Section 5 now.

I'm glad they chose this singularity to be turned into a TV anime. Can't wait.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Gratz on Sanzang. She's really fun to use.

As far as guaranteed goes just roll whatever you feel you need. Rider is a good option. Ozy and Quetz are fantastic, Drake is a top Tier farmer and then there is Medb. So 3/4 chance for something good.

Yeah rider does seem to be the standout. Equally could still go for caster as NP2 Sanzang isn't the worst pull. The only other one I'm particularly interested in is Lancer but I pretty much only want Lartoria.
I won't have time to start the story for a while, but I've surprisingly got plenty of apples left so I can probably plow through it over the weekend. I was at 0 after the nerofest lottery but they gave out an uncharacteristically huge number since then.
Well unless I missed the notification we don't seem to be getting that 30 quartz offer so guess there's no real rush to start.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Rainbow sparks

Wtf

Gold caster

WTF

Sanzang

Congrats! Sanzang is indeed great. Camelot made me love her, and thankfully I pulled her shortly afterwards (via spook). Treat her well!

This is what I said

This is my actual shitty self-control

E8F4uT4_d.jpg

Not CasGil but I guess it's fine.
This could have ended badly. I'm glad it didn't. \o/

180 Quartz, 1 x loli lancer, 1 x Enkidu, 0 x Casgil.

11 tickets, 2nd loli lancer, the only time I've gotten a rate up servant for tickets.

Very mixed feelings.
You got Endiku, nothing to feel mixed about! I'm still early into the new singularity (haven't had a lot of free time yet today to go through it), but from what I played he's (she's?) a really interesting character!

Did a 10 pull for CasGil and got 2x Demonic Bodhisattva and Enkidu.

I'm starting to feel like I'm not going to get Musashi because the game is using up my SSR luck when I don't want to.
Man, everyone getting clay in here. Congrats!

And yet, entirely true.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Does seem like quite a few people got clay boy. Congrats to those that got him or Gil or the CE.

Seeing as there doesn't seem to be a rush to finish the new singularity I might go and finish some interludes I've been meaning to do. Might grind some xp too seeing as I wasn't able to farm many boxes.
Congrats! Sanzang is indeed great. Camelot made me love her, and thankfully I pulled her shortly afterwards (via spook). Treat her well!

This could have ended badly. I'm glad it didn't. \o/

You got Endiku, nothing to feel mixed about! I'm still early into the new singularity (haven't had a lot of free time yet today to go through it), but from what I played he's (she's?) a really interesting character!

Man, everyone getting clay in here. Congrats!

And yet, entirely true.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Does seem like quite a few people got clay boy. Congrats to those that got him or Gil or the CE.

Seeing as there doesn't seem to be a rush to finish the new singularity I might go and finish some interludes I've been meaning to do. Might grind some xp too seeing as I wasn't able to farm many boxes.

If we are getting the quartz, it's not going to be announced until Solomon is announced.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you're stuck at ascension 2 which gives you absolutely nothing not even an art change. How do I get claws and pages.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you're stuck at ascension 2 which gives you absolutely nothing not even an art change. How do I get claws and pages.
Most of your mats you get from events. Otherwise Pages can be farmed in Hyde Park, London and Caster Dailes. Claws are only really available from Berserker dailies.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
The story is... good? I'm only a few chapters in, but the quality feels excellent for something in this position. It makes me want to play an actual RPG of these story chapters or watch an anime of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.