• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I threw in a ticket and got mapo tofu. This is a sign to stop isn't it?

Also I've realized that I haven't received a 5* servant since the last guaranteed summon. Sadness.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Dude, support Merlin doesn't even have the skill that makes him broken as fuck and he already feels incredible.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
When I began this singularity, I thought that I would bring Ishtar along on every team because it would be funny. I also thought that I would limit myself to story supports when available. Jaguarman and Ana have convinced me that both of these are bad ideas.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
It's good to note that some of the dialogue choices will affect the difficulty of certain battles.

ATXAlchemy

Nov 1, 2017
When I began this singularity, I thought that I would bring Ishtar along on every team because it would be funny. I also thought that I would limit myself to story supports when available. Jaguarman and Ana have convinced me that both of these are bad ideas.

Someone who doesn't hate Ana-chan in this thread. You're a good guy!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't hate her, I like her character in the story. But she's the spook of this banner for most. Especially with enkidu in it

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
It's good to note that some of the dialogue choices will affect the difficulty of certain battles.

I just found that out the hard way and ended up needing to use my command spells.

There is a choice before you fight Quetzalcoatl, if you choose the first option you fight her at 610k health. If you choose the second one she only has 460k health. You can only only bring evil or neutral servants to fight her (if you bring "good" servants they'll do almost no damage to her)

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
He's saying the guest Ana is so bad that it made him stop using the story supports. She's great in the story itself though.
Yeah, I wasn't going to correct him on that.

Story Ana is fine - adorable, even. But as a support... unless it's an Archer node, I'm not using her again.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
If we are getting the quartz, it's not going to be announced until Solomon is announced.
if that's the case I'll have at least a week to complete it once they announce it no?
Not that this is a big deal but I feel like stuff like this should be spoiler captioned. I personally want to know the bare minimum and i didn't know said person was making a playable appearance in this singularity.
Ok that is awesome. Somehow I know I'm going to be choosing the more difficult routes.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
For story missions I always use Mash and then some weaker servants so I don't just stream roll through fights. Did just the first couple of arrows today due to being busy.

Don't think I'll be able to do that for this singularity. Enemies are hitting hard class advantage be damned.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, these fights remind me of beginning Camelot and almost getting wrecked by the first sphinx. For the most part, even the common mobs are not to be underestimated.

In other news: Thanks to the lotto EXP I finally got around to leveling SumMarie and HLiz. I figured that I might as well try them out on some Assassin nodes (where it just so happened that the story support Servant was also a crit-Caster). I have been introduced to the world of Arts-Crit teams.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Which chapter are you on currently?
I must be nearing the later chapters now since I seem to have recruited everyone, but at the time I wrote that I'd gotten to the end of 10. Then things started getting weird and entered not-remotely-serious full-on anime mode for awhile, but I think I'm marching toward the endgame now. The flip-flopping has been awkward and I hope it goes away.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the OST for FGO is definitely underrated. Some really good stuff in here.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Babylon midboss spoiler.

That Gorgon fight was fucking ridiculous with Merlin in the team lmao.

I had tamamo and Nero bride with him and we basically triple NP chained every turn.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
If you didn't NP spam with Kintoki and Jack then you aren't having enough fun

Squishy3

Oct 27, 2017
The story is... good? I'm only a few chapters in, but the quality feels excellent for something in this position. It makes me want to play an actual RPG of these story chapters or watch an anime of them.
Well I have good news for you then if you didn't already know.

Babylon good so far. Just cruising along on natural AP for now so I'm only on chapter 6, not gonna touch apples for it unless I feel pressed for time before Solomon comes out but it's about a week's worth of natural AP regen anyway so I'm not too pressed, especially since I got pretty much everyone I wanna level right now leveled thanks to the lotto. :P

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Well I have good news for you then if you didn't already know.

Babylon good so far. Just cruising along on natural AP for now so I'm only on chapter 6, not gonna touch apples for it unless I feel pressed for time before Solomon comes out but it's about a week's worth of natural AP regen anyway so I'm not too pressed, especially since I got pretty much everyone I wanna level right now leveled thanks to the lotto. :P
I have no problem burning some gold fruit for AP since they're politely handing them out every day this week anyway, so, hey, I've got a little extra time.

It's good, overall. So good. Better than any gatcha game with a VN-style story has any right to be, and good enough that I'd gladly pay for more story content of this quality.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I've been throwing all the quartz I've got along the way and I got CasGil!

Now I need Demonic Bodhi and I'll be 100% happy.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all roll on everything. Wonder how many pages of Merlins there's gonna be in 2 weeks despite that, lol.

Turned in all my socks last night, hit box 43 and immediately burned through almost all the QP. Got Ishtar and Saberlot to 10/10/10 as thanks for showing up, 10/10/whatever on Kintoki Rider, and a couple other specific good 10s like Sanzang's charge. I would've maxed out Tamacat and Drake too but I'm heart-blocked yet again. Down to 3 Lores, but I've never been one for hoarding materials - the only Servant that I absolutely needed maxed immediately was Tamamo Lancer and that's long since done. Anyone else new I get, will just be a fun thing to work on over time. A very, very long time if that Servant happens to use pages.

Looking forward to starting Babylon this weekend but yeah, until then I'll just be running doors here and there to keep the AP down.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly want Casgil more than merlin tho.

Though I kinda love merlin too haha. He's such a shithead.

Squishy3

Oct 27, 2017
I have no problem burning some gold fruit for AP since they're politely handing them out every day this week anyway, so, hey, I've got a little extra time.

It's good, overall. So good. Better than any gatcha game with a VN-style story has any right to be, and good enough that I'd gladly pay for more story content of this quality.
Yeah, it's good.

Anyway what I meant is they are making animated versions of Camelot and Babylonia, although Babylonia releases first as a series for some reason while Camelot is being made into I believe two movies. /shrug

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Most of your mats you get from events. Otherwise Pages can be farmed in Hyde Park, London and Caster Dailes. Claws are only really available from Berserker dailies.
Thanks, I got enough pages on today's dailies for the ascencion (skills be damned) but now I'm Lanugo-blocked and apparently they only show up on Babylonia? If that's the case then I won't be ascending CasGil for a loooong time D: (I'm almost done with Okeanos)

At least Claws should be doable enough, my Jalter has been stuck at 2nd ascencion forever and I just want her third skill already. Then she'll at least be stuck at 3rd ascencion forever until I get the remaining hearts, however long that takes.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, I got enough pages on today's dailies for the ascencion (skills be damned) but now I'm Lanugo-blocked and apparently they only show up on Babylonia? If that's the case then I won't be ascending CasGil for a loooong time D: (I'm almost done with Okeanos)

At least Claws should be doable enough, my Jalter has been stuck at 2nd ascencion forever and I just want her third skill already. Then she'll at least be stuck at 3rd ascencion forever until I get the remaining hearts, however long that takes.
Lanugo's are brand new so you will have to grind the new Babylonia node once you reach it

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
*checks materials needed to ascend casgil*

I... I'm going to be farming pages till the day I die aren't I.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The cutscene's are so long I can barely do more than one tick per journey on my commute.

Didn't know jack about him as a character beside's the dick-making before this, but I think I love Merlin, he's such a jackass in babylon in the best way possible. Definitely going to give him the topup that was initially reserved for musashi instead, the fact that my roster is very buster heavy also helps.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Babylon mid to late spoiler. (section 14?)

It's like an option from Gradius.

GvjgbXF.jpg

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Recruiting Jaguamura-sensei with a line like that... I've been pretty spoiled on most of the story, but that came as a surprise! I didn't expect to recruit her like that!

Considering Gil's reaction to hearing about her earlier, I hope he has a good reaction to meeting her.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Christmas Quetz is awesome. Also hope Martha's new animations are brutal.

This breaks the theory of main villianesses being the Christmas unit.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
>phone died
>could not fixed till after work
>Missed my 1st daily log in since I started playing
Im still mad.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Completed the singularity. That was a fun ride. Tiamat was enjoyable to bully too with my lvl 100 Cu. Can't wait for Solomon.

Status
Not open for further replies.