• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Took a leveled support Gramps against common enemies for the first time. He feels stupidly powerful.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Proof
UR8jmQFh.jpg

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
I've waited a long time for this moment.

YPT1FKT.png

I can't believe I got him in 90 quartz. I can't believe I got him at all, actually; I was ready for ultimate disappointment. Also, this happened:

uingZee.png
5tMl32x.png

Sasari

Oct 30, 2017
I got Lily Medusa too. Odd.

No gramps, but my first Fionn. Two silver lancers transformed, always cool to see that.

I had just finished max levelling every 4*, now 2 new ones to begin on. Time to gather them embers!

Icarian

May 9, 2018
New year, new phone and...

First 10-roll, first time this happened, he's going to be grailed, totally deserved.

j0eGxdF.jpg

I rolled Jack on the Guaranteed banner tho.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So on a whim I checked the mat requirements for mhxa.

Jesus fucking Christ.

110 Knight medals, 116 dragons fangs, 30 gallstones and 45 black beast grease?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You might say her material costs are...out of...this world!

...I'll leave now.

Holy shit, single ticket pull and I got him!
I've waited a long time for this moment.

YPT1FKT.png

I can't believe I got him in 90 quartz. I can't believe I got him at all, actually; I was ready for ultimate disappointment. Also, this happened:

uingZee.png
5tMl32x.png
70 pulls. Overjoyed.

Left me with enough quartz to take a deep stab at Dantes or MXHA for the future proof quick memes. Decisions, decisions....
New year, new phone and...

First 10-roll, first time this happened, he's going to be grailed, totally deserved.

j0eGxdF.jpg

I rolled Jack on the Guaranteed banner tho.
Also, congrats to you all! Nice to see some great pulls in here, finally.

convo

Oct 25, 2017

Jesus fucking Christ.

The real hell starts once you get the 5-Stars you want, you can't wait to get them up to speed but are smacked in the face with the requirments.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Luckily her skills are mostly trash until she gets a strengthening so I don't have to worry too much for now.

Intuition lol.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Getting Tamamo and Hokusai at the same time, and i don't even wanna look up all the mats. I'll just assume i'll get there during the next anniversary.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Did a couple of ten pulls and mostly got a whole bunch of junk. Some decent things were

- my first Volumen Hydrargyrum
- my fourth Kaleidoscope
- like, my twentieth Innocent Maiden (STOP GIVING ME THESE)
- another Elizabeth (now NP3)

I might try one or two more pulls for Gramps, but after that it's a looooooooong period of saving for Brynhildr.

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled three times for Gramps. Unfortunately I didn't get him, but I did get Fionn. Not the SR Lancer I was hoping to nab (that would be Lancer Alter), but hopefully he turns out to be a decent investment for the future.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Grinding training dailies for blue gems to give to 5* Servants is true torture. It's too mindless to enjoy playing the cheapest node which is always the most efficient place to do so, but it still feels like it takes ages to get the 51 necessary for just one Servant. At least this week doing so will be cheap, AP-wise.

Also, congrats to all those who's Old Man came home.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
He came?!! And he's the fastest (SQ wise) servant to do so, for me ;_;

Regretting my inability to farm during Solomon right now *sob*

I'm with you there, didn't farm that node because I had no expectations of getting him, I managed to get the 2nd and 3rd skill to level 8, but it's gonna be a long time before I get him to 10/10/10

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did a ten pull and a few tickets. Didn't get him either. Funds were almost exhausted from Merlin and Musashi. Will do a few singles later.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I really didn't intend to start a whole "I quit FEH because" section but it was an enjoyable read.

Also congrats to everyone who managed to get The Old Man of the Mountain.

So my rolls were honestly kind of bonkers at one point.

5tVjM1a.jpg

9q5m4xG.jpg

xuztGeB.jpg

ML4VzYX.jpg

Helena has been my most wanted 4* for the longest time. Saberlot is probably in the top 5. And Nursery Rhyme and Fran are welcomed additions. On top of that Black Grail has been my most wanted CE in forever, and recently I've been really feeling the need for K-scope. Prisma Cosmos was a great bonus as well. The crazy part is this continued for a few more rolls. The next roll I got my first Origin Bullet, after that my first Volumen Hydragyrum, and another Fran lol. I swear, when you're hot just keep going lol.

After that I cooled off but during this time I was getting so hyped. Getting my most wanted 4* and my most wanted CE made it so worth. I really like Saberlot and was looking for a good crit back line saber. A lot to work on now. Gotta add all these guys to my spreadsheet and see how suddenly I need a ton more materials lol.
Took a week to do it, and a couple of apples, but I finally was able to fully grail best daughter Nursery Rhyme.
tAPJPEy.jpg
Damn, seriously impressive dude. Congrats.
Who is that and why is he my new husband
I don't know why but this gave me déjà vu lol. You didn't happen to play FFBE and be active in the GAF thread back in the day did you? I guess only Chrono will understand this lol.
Good luck to whoever is rolling..I hope I get lucky..
I don't know why this made me laugh. I've just never seen anyone actually write that so bluntly lool.
Only one Gramps here so far? This is saddening. Still, congrats Aledy! At least someone here managed him. Some decent pulls so far though, so it's not all bad. Good luck to anyone continuing to pull!
480 ;)

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Hope the people who wanted Gramps got him!

Jesus fucking Christ.

You might say her material costs are...out of...this world!

...I'll leave now.

Also, congrats to you all! Nice to see some great pulls in here, finally.

I prepped just about all the mats (short 1 gallstone) during Solomon. Now to actually roll her.... OTL

Eldalie_

Nov 1, 2017
Congrats for all who got Gramps!

After 1 week of farming embers I finally returned to my eternal resting place, Hyde Park! lol

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Threw some tickets at it to try for a NP2, stopped at 12... Might try again in a few days if temptation is too strong D:

Got my first Imaginary Around and Formal Craft, Jack and Lancelot will make use of em, and a second Black Grail.

I think I'm starting to get a decent support line-up, I have 20 open spots for whoever wants to add me, I recently realized that I was doing my CE bombs horribly wrong (No wonder I was having a HARD time leveling CE past 50), so I need all these delicious FP, also, no angry man yet.

BjWEJ5I.jpg

ID: 956,569,928

On another note, can someone explain to me why Quick meta seems to be replacing Buster meta instead of coexisting with it on JP? App media ranking (yeah I know) seems to inflate Quick servants score just because they're Quick based, shouldn't quick be at best be on par with Buster since quick cards bonus is terribad and do way less damage than buster? I am missing something? I am aware of Zerkalot/Dantes with double Skadi 3-turning basically every farm stage, but that doesn't explain why single target Quick servants are so high on their list.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Because memes.

Notice the NP refund.

General rule is that buster is mediocre outside of one big crit burst, quick is terrible outside of the 3 turns NP bursts, and arts will get you through anything in time.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Because memes.

Notice the NP refund.

General rule is that buster is mediocre outside of one big crit burst, quick is terrible outside of the 3 turns NP bursts, and arts will get you through anything in time.

I like how some of these videos tend to ignore the absurd NP levels of these characters. I can't think of anyone who will actually have a NP5 Dantes.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Yea, NP1 Dante is still pretty effective.

Already got him last year, but I'll roll for NP2 this time.

The Skadi effect is real~~~

Icarian

May 9, 2018
I have Berserkalot and I don't really like Dantes at all, so not gonna roll for him, Berserkalot can do pretty much the same as Dantes farming-wise, more so if you have him at NP2 or higher.

Seems the consensus is Quick for 3 turning everything while Buster is better suited for bosses? I'm kinda deep into Buster shenanigans though, most servants I have are Buster and it kind of worries me lol.

Icarian Request sent. IG is Eldalie.

Accepted!

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I have Berserkalot and I don't really like Dantes at all, so not gonna roll for him, Berserkalot can do pretty much the same as Dantes farming-wise, more so if you have him at NP2 or higher.

Seems the consensus is Quick for 3 turning everything while Buster is better suited for bosses? I'm kinda deep into Buster shenanigans though, most servants I have are Buster and it kind of worries me lol.

Accepted!

Buster is still fantastic. Quick just makes it easier to 3 turn stuff. Skadi is a blessing to hard core farming.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Not really gunning for Gramps, but I did a 10-pull for funsies and low and behold.... 4* CE (Cover Fire).

Congrats to the winners of the Gramps sweepstakes!!

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Gratz to everyone that got the Old Man of the Mountain!

I might do 1 pull later just for the heck of it, but not more

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Ya know, I am going to control myself. After I finish Okeanos and clear my free quests I'll have 60 more sq to go for gramps. If I don't get him then C'est la vie, in the end I already have a buster dps in Musashi so I don't "need" him.

Gotta hold my dolphin tendencies back, he will back later this year. And I need to prepare for Eresh.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
With the end of 1/2 embers and no longer needing to farm stingers I was at something of a loss as to what I should do with my AP. Then Nitocris was kind enough to remind me that her arrival had increased my need for both bones and pages. Back to Hyde Park! If only I'd been spending my time there instead of Field of Reeds...
YO WHAT TJE FUCK WHEN DOES LANCELOT GET THIS SUPER SWEET ANIMATION UPDATE
He got it about four months ago. So you have about a year and eight months to wait on NA.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
With the end of 1/2 embers and no longer needing to farm stingers I was at something of a loss as to what I should do with my AP. Then Nitocris was kind enough to remind me that her arrival had increased my need for both bones and pages. Back to Hyde Park! If only I'd been spending my time there instead of Field of Reeds...

Crazy that this situation fits me almost exactly. Spent most of last week farming stingers, then I rolled Sanzang and now I have to farm 30+ pages (and that's taking into account the 20 pages we get from Moon Fest rerun).

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Farming is so relaxing nowadays.

Almost therapeutic.

Gonna be farming Chains and Gallstones for weeks tho, lol

Quetz and Gorgon are hella needy~~~

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Saying that Stheno is good because of twintails really fucked the desire sensor, my two rolls

Q5VWmNa.jpg

BhFf9yC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.