• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it was just gold sparks. Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever personally seen rainbow sparks despite the amount of 5 stars I have. I think they all may have been gold sparks.

Either way...

SRs don't deserves sparks at all and going from silver to gold is evil and almost never results in a servant I want.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man normally these trial quests are very easy to solo with the featured support, but the 2nd one took me like 6 tries until RNG blessed me with MHX not doing critting Sup MHXA to dead on the last turn I needed to kill her.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
The one sore spot in getting MHX Alter is that she took SO MANY exp cards to get to 90 and wiped out most of my savings of them. Didn't help that I only got two super successes.

I want to level Artoria Alter but I don't have the exp cards for it.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
The one sore spot in getting MHX Alter is that she took SO MANY exp cards to get to 90 and wiped out most of my savings of them. Didn't help that I only got two super successes.

I want to level Artoria Alter but I don't have the exp cards for it.

MHXA drained most of my exp cards as well. Got like 100~ left in my inbox. Pulled my first Atalante today but I'm not leveling her with those, I need to save big time for the SE.RA.PH banners.

upandaway

Oct 25, 2017
Got a Sweet Crystal CE drop on my first quest in the event. That was neat.

Might spend some tickets later and probably only get EXPs and some ascension items from the shop, not really interested in the chocolate scenes

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017
I farmed more than 100 Dragon Fangs for Drake from the GSSR in january and now I have 2 more servants who need tons of Fangs. At least there are 30 in the shop.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, so many lucky pulls. Congrats on the MHXA, you guys! I'd quote you all but there's quite a few, so I'll avoid that wall-of-text, haha.

I figured I'd throw a couple tickets in, spent more than I wanted. I didn't manage her but I did get another Heaven's Feel CE as well as the Cute Organette one. I'll take it.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I spent few tickets for MHXA earlier, didn't get her of course. Then I played her trial quest. It was pretty fun. Hmm, okay you got me game. I guess I'll spend all of my tickets for her then and maybe even 1 ten roll.

We'll see, still won't be going crazy tho.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Condolences to those who were unlucky. Congratulations to those who got good pulls! Seeing all of your luck tempts me to roll, but I must remain strong and wait for the fluffy pink queen to be on rate-up. I hope I have power then. The PNW is looking to get hit by a few snowstorms in the next few days...

I hadn't realized until last night that the lower-rarity story-locked Servants would also be included in the gacha. Jaguar Warrior, Salter, Lalter, Medea Lily, Gorgon... the pool is better than I thought it would be.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
ba5d878d-435d-4ae7-9d07-eebf5344af14
RNGesus is the one true lord!

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The best part of this event is that if you don't care about the Valentine's chocolates part of the event, it's actually super short.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, even before her strengthening MHXA is pretty fun to play with. Her 3rd skill gimmick is pretty fun to play around with.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
ba5d878d-435d-4ae7-9d07-eebf5344af14
RNGesus is the one true lord!
And another MHXA. Congrats!

The best part of this event is that if you don't care about the Valentine's chocolates part of the event, it's actually super short.
And let all of the chocolate that the girls made for you go to waste? What kind of monster would do that? I still have the chocolates from last year in my Second Archive and I look forward to adding to it this year. After all, there's no expiration on love.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I need 38,000 Chocolate pieces to finish off the store. But the node doesn't unlock till tomorrow so RIP. In other news, I'm gonna get a bunch of Valentine's CEs for collection purposes too. Rip my Gold Apples lol.

Did 3 pulls on the 2 banners. 1 for the males and 2 for the females. Got a lot of Valentine CEs though no Chocolatier CE was disappointing. But at least I got my first Kaleidoscope.

Also this event it really hammering in class affinity for me. Almost took the wrong people with the wrong CEs sometimes lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Im gonna be honest. I cannot wait for the Murasaki servant...The Tale of Genji was one of my biggest literally triumphs to read full through in Japanese. Her NP looks incredible. I am by no means a whale but...the money will not stop being spent until I have her; the art is incredible.

WHEN

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Im gonna be honest. I cannot wait for the Murasaki servant...The Tale of Genji was one of my biggest literally triumphs to read full through in Japanese. Her NP looks incredible. I am by no means a whale but...the money will not stop being spent until I have her; the art is incredible.

WHEN

2 years of we're following the schedule. Especially seeing that she's a seasonal event servant so the chances of her being pushed up is unlikely.

But yeah I'm in the same boat. I really like her

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
So what chocolate are people going to go for the most?

I'm going to have to go hard on berserkers because I have like every 4 star berserker, and I actually like my berserking crew.

Like 10 months?
What ever node has the better drop I guess. I have Cu with Melty Sweetheart so I can use him on any node.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm mostly going for Lancers and Archers chocos since they hold the little story bit i want to read.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Whichever one corresponds to my greatest number of Servants. I intend to at least try to get everyone's gifts. But in the short term, I'll be prioritizing Lancers, since I consider Shark, KiyoLancer, and Janta to be high priority.
No I believe the drops are different between Knight and cavalry nodes
For example, the Royal node, when set to Caster mode, can drop hearts.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

I'm going to have to go hard on berserkers because I have like every 4 star berserker, and I actually like my berserking crew.

Like 10 months?

Gonna clear the shop before buying the Chocolates from Servants and giving chocolates. Gonna try for all the ones I didnt get last year, but start with Archers since I got a lot this year.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I'm just going to clear the shop of what I want and then just spend whatever tokens I got from that, and then watch the ones I'm interested in on youtube with voices. I just find it impossible to care about the in unvoiced ones now that's an option.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And another MHXA. Congrats!

And let all of the chocolate that the girls made for you go to waste? What kind of monster would do that? I still have the chocolates from last year in my Second Archive and I look forward to adding to it this year. After all, there's no expiration on love.
I'd care more if they were more then kinda decent EXP bombs. And participating last year made me realize I rather just get the basic materials instead.

Maybe in two years when they're voiced.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I'd care more if they were more then kinda decent EXP bombs. And participating last year made me realize I rather just get the basic materials instead.

Maybe in two years when they're voiced.
Yeah, that's the same argument I was making yesterday. But I won't be able to check how many coins I can get on the best nodes until Saturday so I won't be able to calculate out the extra effort needed, and if it's worth it, until then.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Shouldn't I be saving them for the good nodes though? How many do we get for free?
10 each, since we get 5 of each from quest rewards and 5 of each from login rewards. Then there's a good chance that you'll get more as drops, and the store molds only cost 10 chocolate each.

So yeah, use the molds. A guy on Reddit did the math, and you'd have to spend 54 gold apples on the event (running 40 AP nodes) to use the free molds and the molds from the shop.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Also if your priorities is getting the CEs one mold on the current node = close to 2 CEs on an optimised team so yeah, your not going to run out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.