• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
https://webview.fate-go.us/2019/0310_maintenance/

A word of warning: the pre-maintenance for the GUDAGUDA event rerun is planned for six hours, from March 11, 9pm PDT to March 12, 3:00am PDT.

Maintenance start:
t1552363200z4.png

Maintenance (planned) end:
t1552384800z4.png
I thought you said the EVENT was running for 6 hours

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just seen Arthur's NP. That may be one of the sickest NPs in the game for me. It's not anything special to look at but the seal thirteen speech is hype. Does that always play or was it just for the mission?

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Soundtrack for Apoc was godlike

Just seen Arthur's NP. That may be one of the sickest NPs in the game for me. It's not anything special to look at but the seal thirteen speech is hype. Does that always play or was it just for the mission?

Was never going to spend any quartz on his banner, saw that NP and said yep, that deserves 5 yolo singles rolls.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Used one ticket on yesterday's Arthur/Waver banner and got:

La Siesta CE
I'd have preferred Salon de Marie for the artwork alone.

So I know that Poster Girl ce is a top 5 ce but just how necessary is it? Is just having one enough or do I need 2/3 to break challenge quests wide open?
1 is probably enough. 2 is probably if you want to be super duper covered. I don't see much benefit to more because of the cost, unless you wanted to meme it up with your whole frontline having 80% attack boost.

What, nooo, why are you writing this?! :(
Not interested in Okita, and rolling for a CE?? I don't knooow...

When I watched Last Encore I thought it was confusing but it was ok. Now I'm playing through Extra (Saber) I'm like wtf did I watch lol.
What are you playing it on? I have installed PPSSPP emulator on my iPhone, but looks like the only version that currently works doesn't have full screen support for newer phones...

As far as I know 1 is fine. I haven't looked at every single CQ though. The CE does come back though so if you need another you can get it later.

Ah, okay, looked it up and it'll be back for Okita's banner May, 2020. So maybe I'll wait for that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Posterior girl has another rate up in the 2nd half of this year.

Since there's nothing I want to roll on this year post summer I'll probably try to get it then. That and if I'm rolling id rather have a chance at shinsengumida dude than said shouri girl.

Akibared

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I've been playing FGO NA since day one but I truly started playing regularly during the original gudaguda. I jumped into it way late so I never finished Nobu I'm looking forward to finally getting my revenge! Also I'm rolling for Okita because they deserve to be together!

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of the Gudaguda rerun, if I'm carrying over three copies of the GUDA-O points bonus CE from last year, I suppose my priority should be to rush the shop for two more copies of the CE, then start running whatever quest is the best for the currency I need as they unlock -- thanks to them revising the drop charts to make the whole event much less of a pain to farm.
Why not skip them? IIRC from the original, the dailies alone give like 1m+ points right.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Bah, I'm running out of statues trying to ascend everyone in my chaldea, with a good chunk of them coming from casters and assassins.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've had no issues with extra and PPSSPP on my S8, well besides getting bored of extra because nothing ever changes.

My vita... exists somewhere in my flat, but I couldn't tell you where.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Chibi Smug Nero will be free (for a week) and will heal your soul.

Last edited:

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Why not skip them? IIRC from the original, the dailies alone give like 1m+ points right.
I could probably clear the whole points table with just the three that I have, but it wouldn't be more than a couple apples worth of AP to pick up the slack if I buy them. Plus I'd like to be able to MLB it, even if it's pretty much outclassed by Holy Night Dinner.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
If you're going to emulate Extra, be sure to run the actual gameplay part at 2x speed. Game is way more enjoyable that way lol.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Yeah, not too interested in the gameplay, so if possible I might cheat the hell out of the game.

Oh. :D
I could play it on my old PSP, like the actual original corresponding hardware instead of emulating it, hmm. :D
These days I'm just too used to emulating old games, so that wasn't my first thought. Also, playing on a handheld when commuting is a bit more embarrassing than using my phone that I always have with me anyways.

Last edited:

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it plays it every time. It's why i pulled for him even though he sucks for gameplay. Now whenever I use him on a team I switch NP speed to normal.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Finished Shinjuku. Thanks for the assist iRAWRasaurus with your Jenne Alter. Made the last battle a cakewalk. Now I can focus on Gudaguda.

Thinking of pulling for Okita but I like Rama as my crit monster and have a good amount of sabers already.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It would be nice to have okita just to complete my trio of ST sabers. I have nero bride for arts and Musashi for Buster.

But I'm not pulling.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Once I feel lucky with fp pulls, I'll throw my too few tickets for Poster Girl. Okita is just a forlorn hope/bonus; my saber options are good already. Actual quartz will go toward pre-CCC for Gil and banner ce's. My dislike Passionlip way more than I'm interested in Melt.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
You're a good person.
I try my best :D
Yeah, not too interested in the gameplay, so if possible I might cheat the hell out of the game.

Oh. :D
I could play it on my old PSP, like the actual original corresponding hardware instead of emulating it, hmm. :D
These days I'm just too used to emulating old games, so that wasn't my first thought. Also, playing on a handheld when commuting is a bit more embarrassing than using my phone that I always have with me anyways.
I understand where you're coming from. I wanted to play the old FFs, and the psp ones are meant to be the best versions so I originally downloaded the psp emulator on my phone. It didn't even cross my mind that the games were on the ps store cause a lot of older games aren't. But I hated using the control pad on the touch screen, and I managed to come across the games in a sale. I had always wanted a Vita so I managed to get a second hand one (new were really expensive when I wanted to pick one up). Now I just always check to see if they have what I want. Glad I got a Vita tbh as I've been abroad for almost a year now so it's served me well.
Yeah it plays it every time. It's why i pulled for him even though he sucks for gameplay. Now whenever I use him on a team I switch NP speed to normal.
Damn it now I want him more. I tried 3 more tickets but garbage. Just no signs that this is the decision to be made so guess I'll stop. I need to go back to saving really.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Fuck me was playing dmc v a nd forgot. Though i should be good since its 100 energy and the maintainence is 6 hours.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I should have just used up most of my AP so it would take all night to refill and I could wake up at a normal time, regardless of whether or not it would have been "optimal" for the event, but I'm stupid enough that I targeted for my AP to be near-full shortly after the maintenance ends. Might just go to bed anyway and not worry about the 4-5 hours that would be "wasted" -- not like I'm lacking for apples.

Sasari

Oct 30, 2017
Trying to help out a friend. Since yesterday he's been having this message whenever he opens FGO.

"Fate/Grand Order is not playable under your playing environment. Please contact us via email then we will give you an information about the data migration to the sender's email address."

A quick Google found this can be down to developer mode being turned on or USB debug mode being on. He checked both, neither is. He's now stuck waiting for support and doesn't have a transfer number. Anyone experienced this error before.

Also, a reminder to go make transfer numbers.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to help out a friend. Since yesterday he's been having this message whenever he opens FGO.

"Fate/Grand Order is not playable under your playing environment. Please contact us via email then we will give you an information about the data migration to the sender's email address."

A quick Google found this can be down to developer mode being turned on or USB debug mode being on. He checked both, neither is. He's now stuck waiting for support and doesn't have a transfer number. Anyone experienced this error before.

Also, a reminder to go make transfer numbers.
Don't know if he is on custom firmware or rooted, but that would be the cause. I recommend using Magisk and Magisk Manager combined with Magisk Hide. It circumvents their detection system, although I do see it triggered occasionally.

Sasari

Oct 30, 2017
Don't know if he is on custom firmware or rooted, but that would be the cause. I recommend using Magisk and Magisk Manager combined with Magisk Hide. It circumvents their detection system, although I do see it triggered occasionally.
Thank you, have passed that along, hopefully it just gets him far enough to get a transfer number, then he can wipe his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.