• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
2019-03-12.jpg

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Meh, had spent all the remaining AP on embers last night before going to sleep, but only a few mins left until it'll be replenished 100%.
Expecting a lot of gold apples from them.

I try my best :D
I understand where you're coming from. I wanted to play the old FFs, and the psp ones are meant to be the best versions so I originally downloaded the psp emulator on my phone. It didn't even cross my mind that the games were on the ps store cause a lot of older games aren't. But I hated using the control pad on the touch screen, and I managed to come across the games in a sale. I had always wanted a Vita so I managed to get a second hand one (new were really expensive when I wanted to pick one up). Now I just always check to see if they have what I want. Glad I got a Vita tbh as I've been abroad for almost a year now so it's served me well.

Damn it now I want him more. I tried 3 more tickets but garbage. Just no signs that this is the decision to be made so guess I'll stop. I need to go back to saving really.

But the fights are turn based, right? So not having physical buttons shouldn't be that crucial?
The two Utawarerumono PS4 games are still shrinkwrapped stored in my desk and if I could play them on the go I might have already done so, so the Vita might be again an interesting option, but with PS4 remote play available for my phone I'll probably try to go that route instead.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok.

One 42 pack.

Only got 1 3* event CE and 1 4* event CE.

I regret everything.

edit: alright, due to my evidently poor sense of self control, I cashed in all of my SQ fragments and did a a few rage single pulls.

2 more of both the 3* and 4* CEs.

And an Emiya! My first one!

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I hurt myself today.

I don't know why I even rolled, but oh well. Back to savin'.

It's funny how the gudaguda intro screen has been so burned into my mind that I hear it in my head even during other events. Presumably because I originally did this event on two accounts at the same time, when I hadn't 100% decided whether to abandon my original cursed Tamamo-less account.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
15 singles gave me 2 Poster Girls. No Okita, but I'm honestly okay with this. Can't justify spending more for another ST saber.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Spent 100 quartz.... singles and first two 10 rolls gave me f all....

The last 3 rolls in my final multi roll all being gold circles was pretty nuts.

Was begging the gatcha gods lol, they delivered.

Now to save for summer, I want Bride Nero but I'll wait for Umufest and get her with the normal version.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Why give me a 4 star CE spook instead of an event CE? Annoying.
After that first ticket I used three more after reading ekka's post for a chance at the Poster Girl CE.
Got the apple loving Archer instead of another Emiya.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Now to save for summer, I want Bride Nero but I'll wait for Umufest and get her with the normal version.

Emiya assassin! Nice, I want one.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Though really, now that I got emiya and Nobu, Arjuna falls further and further away from the levelling priority list lol.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Damn thats a nice pull!

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
So should I as someone with no event CE's rather use a support Okita with bonus currency CE or bonus points CE? According to gamepress points can be farmed later?
Guess I'll finally go watch that video that iRAWR linked to earlier.

Last edited:

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Did a ten roll for Guda Guda CEs. Got one Guda CEs and a surprised by Caster silver that sparked gold and behind it was one of the last servants I thought I would ever get in spite of having EX rank luck in this game.

D1d4PaGWoAE1Rrx.jpg

God I need SO MANY EXP CARDS. Considering I'm always after top heavy female servants and I could really use a caster servant with a single target NP this is wonderful. 2019 has been amazing for my rolls.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Spent a handful of tickets, thinking I might get lucky. Ended up with NP2 Tamamo of all things, so I'm certainly not going to complain! With that, I think that's all the tempting banners out of the way unless we get the one just before CCC with Gil and Nero Bride on it. I still haven't decided if I want to pull on that one yet, but it's tempting since I don't have either one (though Nero Bride will come back with Bryn at Nerofest, so there's that to consider as well). I don't know how much I'm going to invest in the grind of this event, but I'm thankful that I've managed to beef up all the Servants who have bonuses this time around. Hopefully that will make the early parts less painful than they were last time around.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Did another 10 roll because, as evidenced, I have no self control, and I rolled finished my FP but was still short 1 3* CE to MLB it so that was infuriating.

I really need to stop letting neuroses like that take control of me lol.

Still I got 2 poster girls and NP2 emiya plus np3 zerkalot so worth I guess?

I really need to roll Skadi now lol.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, okita and nobu got attack animations updates with the gudaguda revival, through they kept their old np animations.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the pulls here guys, especially..

Insane stuff. Really cool to see.

I want to try for Poster Girl for meme shenanigans, but I already have Okita. But then, she's only at NP1...But then, I do have other Servants to save for...

I must think on this carefully.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I'll roll one more time between now and summer because I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't roll on Passionlip. I mean, look at her anybody who knows me knows I have to roll on her.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I hate the first day of events, as it means I need to waste a good chunk of AP in the mornings as the event story take way too long to go through. Skipping helps, but all of them being 5AP means that it just meaningless minutes wasted.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I hate the first day of events, as it means I need to waste a good chunk of AP in the mornings as the event story take way too long to go through. Skipping helps, but all of them being 5AP means that it just meaningless minutes waste.
Yeah, if maintenance is extended and I'm not able to start the night before, it's always hell not being able to blow through my AP in the morning. I might spend an apple this evening to catch up on things, at least the extended maintenance helped in that regard.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I appareciate the encouragement, haha. I will not weaken!
Glad to hear it. It would have been a shame if a man of such great culture that he would chase both Melt and Kiara were to find himself lacking in pulls for them. I'll be rooting for you when the time comes.
Though maybe letting Melt know that you're rolling for Kiara isn't such a great move...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to hear it. It would have been a shame if a man of such great culture that he would chase both Melt and Kiara were to find himself lacking in pulls for them. I'll be rooting for you when the time comes.
Though maybe letting Melt know that you're rolling for Kiara isn't such a great move...
Thanks!

The scary thing is both Melt and Kiara hitting at the same time. I'll need to decide who to go for first and then try for the other if I get lucky early on. Honestly, if I can get one of them I'd be a happy man. I'm kind of siding towards Kiara right now just because her buffs in the future are so great, but I still really want Melt too. I might have to try for Summer Raikou next year because of this. Too much hitting near the same time!

(Yes, I'll try to keep my plans secret from both Kiara and Melt.)

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
So should I as someone with no event CE's rather use a support Okita with bonus currency CE or bonus points CE? According to gamepress points can be farmed later?
Guess I'll finally go watch that video that iRAWR linked to earlier.

It depends on the quest. If you're doing daily 1AP quest then definitely bring support Okita with GUDAO CE to max the bonus points. If you're doing the free quest then just look for servants with the appropiate bonus currency CE for that quest.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
It also doesn't help that the banner beforehand is consider one of the best banners this year. It has Gil and Nero bride in it, plus the only time 2030 has a rate up.

https://grandorder.wiki/Fate/EXTRA_CCC×Fate/Grand_Order_Pre-Event_Campaign

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
It depends on the quest. If you're doing daily 1AP quest then definitely bring support Okita with GUDAO CE to max the bonus points. If you're doing the free quest then just look for servants with the appropiate bonus currency CE for that quest.

Oh, that's right, the daily quest. Have been sitting on the 20 AP free quest to farm silver currency but I guess it's time to continue with the story before it disappears. Thanks for the advice.

It also doesn't help that the banner beforehand is consider one of the best banners this year. It has Gil and Nero bride in it, plus the only time 2030 has a rate up.

https://grandorder.wiki/Fate/EXTRA_CCC×Fate/Grand_Order_Pre-Event_Campaign
Interesting, didn't know about the 2030 CE on rate up. I have one, but more wouldn't hurt.
One more good reason to throw a couple of tickets at the Gil rate up.
Any rateups for the Kaleidoscope CE (I have none) in the future?

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Interesting, didn't know about the 2030 CE on rate up. I have one, but more wouldn't hurt.
One more good reason to throw a couple of tickets at the Gil rate up.
Any rateups for the Kaleidoscope CE (I have none) in the future?

Sadly kspcope and black grail are 100% rateupless from now on I think.

A solo rate up of either would make them so much bank too.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
I'm like that for most of the events since I barely roll on any of em, I do have Cu leveled though, but all of his skills are at level 1 lol.

I always face the dilemma of putting a bonus servant even if they're virtually useless because they're not leveled in base level or skills, or just slap a CE onto my regular support... I always lean towards the second option since there's a sea of event support servants, might as well be useful for whoever doesn't do the event for whatever reason.

Also, I've had this question for a while but I always forget to ask, does defense reduction skills work like attack boost ones? If I hit a target with -30% defense would it be the same as hitting it with 30% attack boost?

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
18 tickets got me a Launch Order ce, first Carmilla, and a single Poster Girl. Hint of gold got me excited for Okita but not a bad haul.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a consensus of what the best CE to choose for the boys event is?
I went with Hot Sands and Versus from 2018.

I didn't go for the Teacher and I because it's such a low amount of star gather rate that it really doesn't affect anything, so after the 50% it's basically a useless CE. Whereas the Versus CE gives such a high boost against Divine that it can be useful in some challenges.

Last edited:

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I have zero motivation to play this event but I can't just leave Lores on the table like that.
It's not a very good event. They tried to cater to whales through the point ladder setup. IIRC there was a rather poor reaction to that online in JP and that's why no other events afterward were anywhere near that bad in that regard.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea how to allocate tickets/quartz between now and the summer rerun, then until the next Merlin banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.