• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
What do you do with dupe servants? After today's 1AP event node giving me over 40k event points, I should be able to snag at least one dupe Oda. Just wanting to know if there's value in that.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
What do you do with dupe servants? After today's 1AP event node giving me over 40k event points, I should be able to snag at least one dupe Oda. Just wanting to know if there's value in that.

You raise their NP level so they do more damage with their NPs.

Which is why sometimes a 3 star NP5 servant is more value than a NP1 five star.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
New node is pretty nice actually. Should be able to clear the silver items with minimal apple usage.

Also drops hearts. Already got 2. Not great droprates but hey you're here for the event drops anyway.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Ah OK. Thanks guys! Let's see what I can do!
In case you can't find it, the Noble Phantasm option is located in the Enhance menu, but you'll have to scroll down for it. Also, I don't know if you've put any embers or such into your Nobu, but be careful about which Nobu you're using as the base and which you're feeding. The game will let you feed an enhanced Servant to another as Noble Phantasm fodder and the enhancements will not carry over.

Which brings me to a piece of advice I think we all forgot to give at first: Remember to lock a copy of all your Servants. It feels really bad to burn/feed one by accident.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Which brings me to a piece of advice I think we all forgot to give at first: Remember to lock a copy of all your Servants. It feels really bad to burn/feed one by accident.

RIP Cursed Arm Hassan, I had him fully ascended and one day I was looking for him and he was gone, I don't know what happened to him lol.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Just like the last event, sure enough a CE drops within a day after I buy my fifth copy from the shop, at a point where it would be useless. Too bad I can't trade it in to get my 300 currency back.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
RIP Cursed Arm Hassan, I had him fully ascended and one day I was looking for him and he was gone, I don't know what happened to him lol.
I did this with some CEs and after contacting support and getting told they can't do anything since it's something "I did" even if it was a mistake, I've been terrified it would happen to any of my servant, or that I'd accidentally feed a NP1 servant an upgraded NP copy when I get multiple version of welfare servants.
I literally don't even TOUCH the burn button if I'm a bit tired since then.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Hope my account isn't lost.
Just tried to transfer it from one Nox Android emulator on my home PC to the Nox Android emulator on my office PC and right after inserting the code the app crashed. And not it tells me that the code is already in use.
Re-installing the app didn't help. What I'm currently doing is redownloading the data after emptying the cache. If that doesn't work it's back home hoping that I can still use my account there. If not, it's time to contact support. I have made (several) SQ purchases in the past, so I'm hopeful that they won't screw me over like they did the poor guy here that got his acount stolen.

Oct 25, 2017
Just tried to transfer it from one Nox Android emulator on my home PC to the Nox Android emulator on my office PC and right after inserting the code the app crashed. And not it tells me that the code is already in use.
Re-installing the app didn't help. What I'm currently doing is redownloading the data after emptying the cache. If that doesn't work it's back home hoping that I can still use my account there. If not, it's time to contact support. I have made (several) SQ purchases in the past, so I'm hopeful that they won't screw me over like they did the poor guy here that got his acount stolen.
You'll be fine. Honestly, the support is super good at giving accounts back as long as they're certain it's actually your account and you didn't sell it on or whatever and are trying to pull a fast one.

I recovered a JP account a few weeks back that I hadn't logged into for like over a year. I couldn't even answer half the questions, nor did I have SQ purchases, but the questions I could answer made it pretty obvious it was my account and I got it back within a few days.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Thanks, that sounds reassuring. On my way back home now. Fingers crossed.
In case I need to contact them, am I fine mentioning the use of the emulator?

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You should get it back. Its fucked if they don't help. That's why I'm terrified to move my account around. Bind codes are the fucking worst.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Man this new node is great with the heart drops. I do need to farm the bronze because Fake Priest needs those gold and silver all embers.

1.5k bronze mats to go lol. I got all of Nobu's ascension mat so i'm good there.

Probably not gonna bother with the CE at all since 1 copy is enough for me.

Oct 25, 2017
The poster in this thread was just unlucky that the system is shitty to begin with, and then someone he knew stole his account, used his bind code, and was actively logging in so it probably made them understandably suspicious because it's a pretty common scam (and has been since JP launch) for people to sell accounts and then try to recover them after the sale.

In all my time playing this and JP, I've never really heard of other people not getting their accounts back after contacting support.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
In case you can't find it, the Noble Phantasm option is located in the Enhance menu, but you'll have to scroll down for it. Also, I don't know if you've put any embers or such into your Nobu, but be careful about which Nobu you're using as the base and which you're feeding. The game will let you feed an enhanced Servant to another as Noble Phantasm fodder and the enhancements will not carry over.

Noted - thanks!

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, that sounds reassuring. On my way back home now. Fingers crossed.
In case I need to contact them, am I fine mentioning the use of the emulator?
They do ask what device you played on and emulators are technically banned so I'm not sure actually. Try just mentioning the Android update you were on on the emulator and answer the other questions really in-depth. I wouldn't recommend mentioning the emulator just in case.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oof I hope you get it back quickly, I know they can take a while sometimes. What was your in game name?

I wish they'd add some kind of account or email binding system, especially for NA.

It's nice knowing I can delete epic seven whatever whenever and not even worry because it's binded to my google account rather than save some random code in 4 different locations and re do it every so often because apparently bind codes sometimes just stop working or something.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
It's Yappa. Don't think I'm on your friend list.
T-Rex helped, thankfully.

I can live with having to apple in order to catch up if that's the worst outcome.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oof I hope you get it back quickly, I know they can take a while sometimes. What was your in game name?

I wish they'd add some kind of account or email binding system, especially for NA.

It's nice knowing I can delete epic seven whatever whenever and not even worry because it's binded to my google account rather than save some random code in 4 different locations and re do it every so often because apparently bind codes sometimes just stop working or something.

Yup. Even after months if being off it's nice to know that games like Azure Lane and Girls Frontline I can just load up and resume where I left off.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Man this new node is great with the heart drops.
This is me right now

29XmWCd.gif

Damn, good luck, hope they give you the acc back quickly.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Email sent to [email protected] with the following information:
Player ID, Player Master Nickname, Player Master Level, Last 3 transfer numbers used, Number of Saint Quartz Owned, Grailed Servants Info, Notable Details of Servant Roster, Total Login Bonus, Last Saint Quartz Purchase, Favorite Servant, Birthday set in the game, First registered, Last friend added, Last Quest Played, support Servant lineup, friends (named at least 10)

If that's not enough, then fuck them, lol.
And really, if with that information they still need like several days, then fuck them twice.

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Email sent to [email protected] with the following information:
Player ID, Player Master Nickname, Player Master Level, Last 3 transfer numbers used, Number of Saint Quartz Owned, Grailed Servants Info, Notable Details of Servant Roster, Total Login Bonus, Last Saint Quartz Purchase, Favorite Servant, Birthday set in the game, First registered, Last friend added, Last Quest Played, support Servant lineup, friends (named at least 10)

If that's not enough, then fuck them, lol.
And really, if with that information they still need like several days, then fuck them twice.

Can you share all that information with me in a DM?

EDIT: THIS WAS NOT A SERIOUS POST FROM ME.

Last edited:

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Too late, I fell for it, so congrats, hope you get a good price for it lol.

EDIT:

But seriously, so far the community here has been very helpful in the past, so if a regular offers to help, then call me dumb, but I'll believe him.
Guess I'll be more careful in the future.

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Too late, I fell for it, so congrats, hope you get a good price for it lol.

EDIT:

But seriously, so far the community here has been very helpful in the past, so if a regular offers to help, then call me dumb, but I'll believe him.
Guess I'll be more careful in the future.

I deleted your message so fast so don't worry. I'm not an asshole like that.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it's worth posting this here now just in case haha: https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/0319_important/

We have recently received numerous reports that our players have been sent phishing emails from third parties posing as customer support and asking for money to recover lost accounts.

Fate/Grand Order and its affiliated customer support team will never ask for payment for account recovery.
If you have received emails asking for payment to recover an account, or customer support emails that for issues you never requested assistance with, please do not open these emails or click on any links within them.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I guess I can imagine how someone could fall for it. If you're desperate you don't think clearly. The same way I didn't even consider that kayos was just joking in hope for a quick account recovery. If he had been serious he probably would have private messaged me instead.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait did you get your account back?

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
3 hrs later. Still no reply which pisses me off.
How many hours do I have left until the daily points node resets? About 4 hours? I was planning to do it before going to bed (which would be now, usually).
Not sure since we're still in winter time over here in Germany.

EDIT:

After some googling 1-2 days seems to be normal so guess I can go to sleep.
The fact that there's no automatic solution instead is disgusting. The whole system behind this game is too damn old.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, busy day. It feels like I missed so much.

I'm really sorry to hear about your account situation, Yappa. I hope they restore it for you quickly! I'm sure they will, as you provided them with more than enough information, I just hope it's restored sooner rather than later. :/

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
3 hrs later. Still no reply which pisses me off.
How many hours do I have left until the daily points node resets? About 4 hours? I was planning to do it before going to bed (which would be now, usually).
Not sure since we're still in winter time over here in Germany.

EDIT:

After some googling 1-2 days seems to be normal so guess I can go to sleep.
The fact that there's no automatic solution instead is disgusting. The whole system behind this game is too damn old.
Like 6 hours maybe?

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Wow, busy day. It feels like I missed so much.

I'm really sorry to hear about your account situation, Yappa. I hope they restore it for you quickly! I'm sure they will, as you provided them with more than enough information, I just hope it's restored sooner rather than later. :/

At least I already got the 10 hearts from the shop, which are by far the most important mats. I have a bit of all the other one's.
I need the points though...

It could be 7 hours then. I am not sure TBH. I just know its between like 2-4 am EDT :P which is vague as fuck but yeah..
Yeah. :D

EDIT:

Nah, I think reset is usually at 8 pm PST, so 105 min left.

Last edited:

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You think you can barge in here and lavish praise upon Rome?! You can!

I have to say, I'm really enjoying it so far. Seems to be an improvement on Extella in every possible way.
It's pretty good. The objectives are much more varied than in Extella, and there's a bunch of "Extra" missions to add more variety. It's very fast paced for a musou game, most maps rarely take longer than around 12 minutes or so and it all flows well.
Oh hey, they actually made Emiya fun to play in Link
Dangit, i don't have time to buy and play that game right now, but stuff like this really makes me want to.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Just found 24 quartz sandwiched in between a bunch of fou's in my inbox. Digital equivalent of change in your pants pocket!

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I hope things work out for you Yappa! Gotta say I'm impressed with all the the details you remember tho. I don't know shit about my own account lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.