• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
If there wasn't any time limit, then I would skip it for now and continue playing Fate/Extra first (followed by that youtube playthrough linked earlier).

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
I still have 12 grails which I not sure who to use it on, maybe when KnK rerun happens I'll use it on assassin Shiki.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I hope they are generous and give apples though. 10 Gold apples instead of 30 silvers would work. Even if 30 silvers is technically better lol.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
But it's a story based on another story that nobody in the English region has played, has no characters from previous works unlike Camelot nor Babylonia for you to latch on to, isn't really presented as the main part of the main narrative so you don't have the investment there either, so you really can only go on word of mouth.

Also man I feel like lip's plot is exaggerated to the point where it's only for the niche audience lol.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
But it's a story based on another story that nobody in the English region has played, has no characters from previous works unlike Camelot nor Babylonia for you to latch on to, isn't really presented as the main part of the main narrative so you don't have the investment there either, so you really can only go on word of mouth.

Also man I feel like lip's plot is exaggerated to the point where it's only for the niche audience lol.

It's also for Sakura fans. I'm sure there are plenty of them out there.

I'm looking forward to the Extra arenas and enemies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Suzuka Gozen will be added to the regular servant pool i think.

hoping Lip gets a day when its just her as rate up.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie, kind of getting burnt out on this grind. Been grinding gears pretty heavily and still need to grind pages once I'm done. At around 650k on the blue points. Really need a CE to drop so I don't have to buy the last one.
Most importantly with CCC prerelease campaign Bride gets new animations and her NP interlude.
We've been waiting a long time for this Jrod.
Is anyone from CCC worth getting gameplay-wise? I heard Alter Egos are worth having but I was hoping to save for Summer Nero and Ereshkigal this year :(
An Alter Ego is worth having but you get a free one later this year and she's pretty good. They come back on a number of banners if you want a 5* one (including the extra class gssr next year) so you can wait for now.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the only thing going for Alter Ego is advantage against the rare Foreigner. Otherwise, a Berserker seems like a better investment even with their defense disadvantage.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
The campaigns end on April 22, so I guess that's when the event starts.
Not necessarily. There were a couple days of overlap between the pre-event and the event in JP, so the event could start on the 20th. Or they could change it, of course.
Rather than asking for Jack to get pants, it might be better to ask for her to get a dress, or even shorts. The word "pants" sounds an awful lot like the Japanese word for panties, so even if they were listening to our pleas they might get the wrong idea. I joke, of course. There's no way the JP management would ever listen to us.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Not necessarily. There were a couple days of overlap between the pre-event and the event in JP, so the event could start on the 20th. Or they could change it, of course.
The dates are all screwy for everything between JP and NA.
JP:
For starters, as was pointed out, the event initially was announced as from May 1 to May 17, but was almost immediately extended to May 24
1/2 AP for Extra servant interludes/rankups ends April 30, 11:59pm
Mystic Code quest and 1/2 AP story were originally planned to also end April 30 but wound up being extended through the whole event to May 24
Prerelease summon banner lasted until May 3

NA:
Mystic Code, 1/2 AP for Extra servants, and prerelease summon banner all are planned to go until April 22, 8:59pm
1/2 AP story is planned until May 7
Nothing was meant to overlap, it just ended up that way. Not saying NA couldn't start it early, but I don't think they've started an event on the weekend before.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, but I'm grailing Melt and Lip if I'm lucky enough to get them.
A fellow Melt bro, nice. I hope you get her.

I was actually also thinking about using grails on Melt, although in my case it was mainly because I was kinda reluctant to have two level 100 archers (Emiya and Archuria) and two level 100 assassins (Shiki and Cleo) cos I can't show them all off lol. Ended up just using the grails on Cleo anyway though because she's too much fun.

Oct 25, 2017
I finished Camelot and I'm like 2 hours into Babylonia, I need to hurry up before the event starts. I assume I have more than enough time but I want to be ready.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I finished Camelot and I'm like 2 hours into Babylonia, I need to hurry up before the event starts. I assume I have more than enough time but I want to be ready.
Just in case you didn't know, there is 1/2 AP for the story nodes starting on 4/9 (or 4/10 depending on your location ) till 5/7 I believe. So you have plenty of time.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the banners it is actually really good for CEs. 2030, another ending, the counterpart for another ending, demonic bodhi...

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It'll be one dead week, it'll just overlap.

Two would be pretty stupid since they need to put out agartha before the anniversary. It would also be pretty lame in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.