• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20190410-163802.png
Umu!

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finished both ladders this morning. Only thing left in the shop was monuments and pieces.

Farewell Gudaguda. Will see you next year. I'm gonna miss all the Nobus especially the MVP NobUFO.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the new Umu masters. Such a great servant (all bias aside).
Has anybody ever targeted a summon banner not to get a new servant, but specifically to try to get a servant to a higher NP level, particularly for limited servants?
Kind of. As I mentioned to you before I set myself up for 200 pulls for a 5*. Had 600 quartz saved for Nero Bride last year. I was very fortunate to get her on my first 10 roll, so I went for NP2. I did go in hoping to get NP2 due to her being my waifu and the fact that (as of today) her NP2 = most servant's NP5, but I wasn't pulling specifically for that until the first showed up, so not sure if it really counts in regards to your question.

I will say that I want to NP2 Jalter at some point, but I have yet to see a viable time for me to go for her. I'm planing to go for the extra gssr next year so I'll see what I get there before making my attempt.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hm, should I go all in on the Gilgamesh banner, or wait for the dual Gil/Nero banner? I suppose it doesn't matter THAT much but either way I'm rolling for Gilgamesh, and I'm armed with a paltry 6 multi summons and 20 tickets.

I'll probably only use a couple multis or something and be disappointed though lol.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Four 10-rolls, got a Liz and nothing else. I'm at like 25 quartz right now with my 20-day coming up and a lot to get from finishing Shinjuku, but I want to save some for a 10-roll on CCC. I've gone broke summoning on every Nero Bride rateup so far, might as well do one more 10-roll before I give up forever.

After CCC I'll save everything until summer for real this time. Maybe.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So as of this morning I am only a few mats away from being able to immediately level 100 10 10 10 Summer Nero if I get her. I need 9 feathers, 5 Wine which will come in Agartha, and 5 Lenugo.

I have enough embers in my present box for her too. As long as I stick at 230 million QP I should be good. Have 270 million now.

It's nice to be able to start leveling skills on other servants again. First on the list is to finish Tama lancer.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I'm all ready for lvl 100 triple 10 Mama.*
Now to somehow resist the temptation of the banners that come before hers.

* = and for the expected disaster if I fail to get her

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing this game (albeit super casually and slowly) for like 5 months now, and I finally just drew my first 5 star: Bride Nero.

feelsdecentman

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got in and decided to throw 1 ticket to maybe get a CE from the new banner. First pull is a rainbow and I see saber class, get Nero Bride off very first ticket LOL.

I just wanted 2030 or a good CE or even a Emiya dupe. But I'll take it. I just have way too many Sabers for my liking but can't complain about another waifu.

Good luck to those attempting to get her. I'll throw 2 more tickets tomorrow and for when Emiya comes around. Will update this post with the pull pic once I get a chance.
Congrats, you two!

I'm all ready for lvl 100 triple 10 Mama.*
Now to somehow resist the temptation of the banners that come before hers.

* = and for the expected disaster if I fail to get her
I hope you get her!

I've been playing this game (albeit super casually and slowly) for like 5 months now, and I finally just drew my first 5 star: Bride Nero.

feelsdecentman
Congrats to you as well. If it weren't for the onslaught of Servants I want for the rest of 2019, I'd probably try to NP2 her. She's great, umu.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I got a good 5 to 7 turn team for civ node. Golden sun ended up dropping again so more points since I dont need so many mibus.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got the 2 crytallized core from the event, just in time too.
After those 2 events, i'm happy i won't feel the need to do anything other than log in for the next 2 weeks, and maybe get the last 6k bond points for Angra as final prep for CCC.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Got the two lores, so since I already cleared the shop (except for statues) I am done with the event. Had enough AP left over to get the new mystic code. Ishtar and Tamamo enjoyed beating Gil up.

Time to farm QP and embers. Or maybe just QP. Or maybe both. I need about 107 million more QP to be where I want to be for SE.RA.PH, but if I focus entirely on farming QP then I won't have as many embers as I want.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Threw in tickets/sq worth of 3 ten rolls in hope for my first copy of 2030. Got a bunch of 4* CEs and not a single 5* CE in sight, let alone 2030.

Feelsbadman.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, it's been so long since we weren't farming an event that my instincts forgot where the doors were (I wasn't paying much attention) and took my door team (Summer Mordred, Nero Bride, and Tamamo) into the Rider daily by mistake. It took me an uncomfortably long amount of time to figure out why I was facing Riders.

You know those people who say the subconscious mind makes better decisions than the conscious mind (we had a thread about that fairly recently)? Screw those people.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Finished up both Oda and Shingensumi points just in time and picked up both lores; somehow I even managed to end with both point totals the exact same. Used a couple of apples along the way, leaving behind the roots, lanterns, some of the medals, and most of the 3* XP.

30 quartz and ten tickets on the pre-CCC banner and all I got back was another Kiara CE and a copy of Liz to put her at NP2. Not the best, but could have been worse.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, it's been so long since we weren't farming an event that my instincts forgot where the doors were (I wasn't paying much attention) and took my door team (Summer Mordred, Nero Bride, and Tamamo) into the Rider daily by mistake. It took me an uncomfortably long amount of time to figure out why I was facing Riders.

You know those people who say the subconscious mind makes better decisions than the conscious mind (we had a thread about that fairly recently)? Screw those people.
Maybe your subconscious mind knew you needed rider gems to prepare for the next rider coming out.
I'm sure sure that if we look at the next rider coming out, it will all make sense Looks at the next available rider and sees
Chistopher Columbus
Nevermind.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Finished both ladders. Funny how I had more Blue points but ended up with more red points at the end. Got a few statues for farming the last bit of blue and a page so that was nice. Its gonna be nice taking advantage of the half ap for rank ups and story to finish up and get some extra SQs. GL to everyone pulling on the banners.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I threw in 48 SQ for maybe a second 2030 and maybe a NP2 bride.

Nothing but mana prisms.

Bait banners are bait.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Just got back from watching Heaven's Feel II. So this is what Sakura's route is all about, huh...
I used to be indifferent about her character, but now I kinda like Sakura more than Rin. I mean, Dark Sakura was lit af. Everything is better when you turn evil, you know. Tragic ending is all but confirmed at this point, but I wish her a good bloody rampage. You go girl!

Movie was good. There was some weird pacing but it was still enjoyable. Fun fights too. I lol'd so hard when Salter pretty much just spam NPs. Damn, she looks so strong in this, please nerf. I like Kajiura's music more on this one compared to the first film. Some tracks on later part gave Madoka's vibe, which is good in my book.

Cant wait for 3rd film! Also, fuck Shinji.

Oct 25, 2017
Rin > Saber > Sakura imo, but routes wise it's UBW > Heaven's Feel > Fate.

Sakura is ok, I just really hate the voice and the way she says "sen..........................................................................................................................................pai".
Dark Sakura is amazing tho

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Hey I won't stand for this Arturia slander!

Rin is really popular because she is a good character. But also because UBW is really popular as a route and how it was animated by Ufotable. Sakura's route is getting high quality movie episodes too.

Meanwhile, poor Arturia has the Night adaption which was terrible and still is overall. Like Fate/Zero gave saber a 2nd chance at animation.

But beyond all that, as characters themselves, Saber > Rin > Sakura

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017
Saber >>>> RIn > Sakura and HF > Fate > UBW. OG Saber will always be my favourite especially after reading Hollow Ataraxia and watching Gohan.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Saber is fine but she's definitely my least favorite of the main girls, and also the most awkward pairing for Shirou.
I do hope they change her fight in the 3rd movie to include sparks liner high. It shouldn't be too difficult if they change the amount of times Shirou can use projection and make Salter survive Rider's NP just damaged enough for Shirou to keep up with her. I dunno, I always thought it was a much better fight than the canon one so it'd be a shame for it to never be animated.

Last edited:

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Wow, that's a great artwork.

Wasn't the first Camelot movie initially supposed to be released in 2019? Not that I'm complaning, we have enough Fate anime stuff coming.
As for the VN routes/characters, I'm probably in the Artoria camp since it felt like a positive story, or at least I wasn't a fan of Heaven's Feel due to
Shirou's abandonment of his ideals for one person and Sakura's "needs".
So maybe I liked FSN for the wrong reasons, dunno. :D

captainpat

Nov 15, 2017
Man, playing this game on my new iphone xr is a downgrade. The game doesn't take up the whole screen so there borders and it's lagging a lot. Not enough to ruin the experience but kinda of a bummer since I'm playing on something a lot more powerful than I had before.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that's a great artwork.

Wasn't the first Camelot movie initially supposed to be released in 2019? Not that I'm complaning, we have enough Fate anime stuff coming.
As for the VN routes/characters, I'm probably in the Artoria camp since it felt like a positive story, or at least I wasn't a fan of Heaven's Feel due to
Shirou's abandonment of his ideals for one person and Sakura's "needs".
So maybe I liked FSN for the wrong reasons, dunno. :D
I'm in the same camp, so at least you're not alone.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Well I for one am looking forward to animated Lancer Arturia, obviously for the plot of course. :P

But real talk, its gonna be epic. I'm really looking forward to the project, I just wish it was before Babylonia for the sake of timeline. So many good moments that I'm wondering what will end up being cut.

Bedi's NP strike against Arturia, Da Vinci going with the story, fighting Ozy, fighting most of the round of 13 knights, STELLA!, and of course Mash finally growing into her own and using Lord Camelot in all its glorious vision.

In other news, I finally have energy to do QP quest again. I'm down below 80 million already so have to be careful. Gonna finish up the story quests on half ap while doing rank ups too if they are half ap as well.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Latoria is in her 1st and 2nd Ascension for all of Camelot so I doubt that they'll animate her terrible final Ascension.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Latoria is in her 1st and 2nd Ascension for all of Camelot so I doubt that they'll animate her terrible final Ascension.

???? Did you forget the final battle where she is stripped of all that? In fact, its not till final singularity that she has her 1st and 2nd form lol. As far as I can remember, she was in form 3 the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.