• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, it's more that I want to get in on the case files event when it comes out.

Also I'm at the opposite of burnt out atm. I want more to do with FGO but it takes me like, 10 mins to clear out my AP bar lol. I'm sure it'll change once CCC comes out, but I want more to do right now. I guess I can play other games, but there's not much that interests me right now lol.

I don't really plan to take my JP account that seriously anyway.
It's looking like you'll need to be up to date with the story to participate at all in the Case Files event. JP hasn't been the most beginner friendly experience lately.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Eh that's fine. If I can then I can, but at least it gives me something FGO related to do lol.

Also man I rolled carmilla as my starter SR and I can't wait for her renewed animations to come stateside.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Going through Shinjuku in the free week and having a rough time, mostly due to self imposed challenges. I mean I could probably run full Arts/Buster Memelin comps, but instead I'm going thru the whole thing blind, using the story support, and forcing myself to have an all-Evil Party. My Evil Servants are pretty good, but they just lack synergy with each other. Like how does Tamamo support MHXA besides a bit of heal? Liz Lancer is a great support though.

How did everyone else clear it?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
FGO JP. Played up to the end of septem.

Holy shit you kinda forgot how padded the early game was. Just nodes and nodes of 5 battles each.

Also I got enough rolls for around 3 multis. All shit. Didn't even get okada izou who I really really want. At least that prepares me for next year;s guda guda :(

Just basically have kiyohime and supports carry everything.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
My sister's S6 Edge stopped being able to read sim cards, so she upgraded and gave me the phone to use for FGO. I wasn't sure how it would fair being an older device, but it seems to be running extremely well atm, probably because that and Qooapp are the only things installed on it (outside of default apps). It's quite nice having a device just for FGO. Saves me battery and I can simply turn off the device when I'm not playing.

I finally got around to doing the last mission of Shinjuku after leaving it for a month. Was a nice ending. I enjoyed Shinjuku overall. I was planning to farm pages but I have to unlock the node and I cba lol. I am enjoying this down time though. Back to back events that were pretty full on was enough for me to want to not play for a little bit.

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017
Speaking of JP. I started my account there during the 3rd anniversary (8 month ago) and since then I only spent money for 2 GSSRs (which now cost half of NA btw) got 11 SSRs (including NP level). I currently have about 350 quartz and I'm still missing about 100 from free quests and EOR. I started NA on launch (21 month ago), paid about 200€ since then and got 9 SSRs. I still really enjoy playing my NA account but currently quartz rewards are lower than JP (or JP just took all my luck, I just got Okita Alter with one 10 roll...)

Luckily NA will get a lot of features that reward SQ (more than 600 if I remember correctly) in the next 2 years so the situation should get better. People always need to remember that we are 2 years behind and shouldn't compare current NA to the current JP.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
The same happened to me when I wanted to go sleep with the 131 Level up, while the 132 level up was perfectly timed and helped me to clear the two ladders of the last Gudaguda events without any additional apple use.
paid about 200€ since then and got 9 SSRs. I still really enjoy playing my NA account but currently quartz rewards are lower than JP (or JP just took all my luck, I just got Okita Alter with one 10 roll...)
Yep, that makes me feel bad. Spent a lot more than that and I still have less SSR's, lol. Well, mainly the Tamamo disaster is to blame for that.
And no, this is not an invitation for ppl to come out with their success stories who paid less and got even more SSR's in the same time span. Please. :D

Last edited:

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The same happened to me when I wanted to go sleep with the 131 Level up, while the 132 level up was perfectly timed and helped me to clear the two ladders of the last Gudaguda events without any additional apple use.

Yep, that makes me feel bad. Spent a lot more than that and I still have less SSR's, lol. Well, mainly the Tamamo disaster is to blame for that.
And no, this is not an invitation for ppl to come out with their success stories who paid less and got even more SSR's in the same time span. Please. :D
I dont even know how much I spent on trying to get ishtar. I just gave up eventually after a alot few 167 quartz pack. I didnt want to look at the damage D:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Btw, so far, what are still the worst classes for peeps when it comes to servants summoned?

I still have no SSR assassin and only 2 non event SR assassins.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll need to level BB anyway since I'll want an Alter Ego, since I'm sure Kiara will be all "ara ara" with me and fail to anser my summoning.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Second reminder to save up ambers for BB, as you are gonna need them if you are thinking about finishing the event.
You don't actually need to save embers for BB. The mission is to get her to third ascension, which as a 4* means level 60. It takes 112 gold class embers to reach that level without super/great successes, and the event shop will give 100 gold and 100 silver (worth ~33 gold) embers, which is more than enough.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There's no particular need for an alter ego, but the next welfare liz is one if you want one.

I have a bunch of Lancer and Rider EXP stored up for summer, but I'm thinking it might be a little premature and just use them on BB or to grail gil now that I managed to np2 him.

It'd be nice if they did a 1/2 off something if they were going to do 2 dead weeks, rather than have it in the middle of guda guda for god knows what reason.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Btw, so far, what are still the worst classes for peeps when it comes to servants summoned?

Archer is the only standard class I don't have an SSR. My king still eludes me. Also IIRC I didn't have a non-welfare SR Archer either until last Fall sometime when I got Emiya. Thankfully every Archer is great so it's not a struggle.

No gacha luck since Valentines but my farming drops have been excellent. Got about 5 hearts from Caster dailies runs over two weeks, and got some ridiculous 8 straight gold boxes on the Camelot horseshoe node.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Second reminder to save up ambers for BB, as you are gonna need them if you are thinking about finishing the event.
I need those embers to level up servants that have half off interludes right now though...

Only a SSR lancer eludes me now. My aoe options are almost all f2p though so I have to be creative with farming, or just ask you guys.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I do have Drake as my SSR rider and a few SR riders, but all of them are AoE and the only ST rider I have is Ushi.

Also having to rely a lot on Kiyo on JP and I'm surprised at how good her NP gain is.

Her updated animations are also pretty glorious.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
I decided that this was the banner I would use to get Tamamo. She's my favorite Fate character but I was always saving for someone else so never even tried for her outside of GSSR.

I got her today with 10 tickets, leaving my Ereshkigal funds pretty much untouched :)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously lack Riders, Santa Alter is pretty much all I've got so that's definitely my biggest blind spot. Emiya is also my only SR Assassin since I missed the Kara no Kyokai event. And that's only taking SRs into consideration, I'm significantly worse off if we're talking about SSRs, though thankfully the SSRs I do have are pretty diversified (Saber, Lancer, Archer and Avenger, 1 of each). Maybe it's for the best since I'm perpetually out of mats as is. Except dust, I got dust for days.
I decided that this was the banner I would use to get Tamamo. She's my favorite Fate character but I was always saving for someone else so never even tried for her outside of GSSR.

I got her today with 10 tickets, leaving my Ereshkigal funds pretty much untouched :)
Congrats!

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

tumblr_pkmf9goxbl1tw0kwco5_250.gif

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I'm pretty good on Archer, especially Saber, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Avenger, and Ruler. Lancer and Berserker need better units.

I do have Alter LArturia but she is for farming more than challenge and not ST NP. I don't really have a good ST Lancer atm but Shisou would be great if not Karna. Though I'll more than likely just use Raikou Lancer instead lol.

For Berserker still waiting on my Raikou to complement my Herc ST NP. Don't really like much else in that class for servants.

I would like a ST Archer of the higher rarity but tbh I have so many AOE versions and Robin Hood gets insane work done as a 3* Archer. Oh I do have Orion though lol. Just remembered as I was looking over the tier list. So Archer class is pretty set.

Saber class is way too crowded for me. Nero Bride gave me a ST NP saber but I do want Musashi since I like Buster more. I have Mordred and Salter for AOE spam.

Rider I just have Ozy who can put in the work for ST damage. AOE I have Medusa but Martha will replace her if need be later on once I level her up.

Assassin I have Jack for ST and Carmilla as well so I'm fairly set. Don't have AOE assassin but who does? I wouldn't complain if Cleopatra ended up in my Chaldea though. But she is a want, not a need servant atm.

Caster I have Merlin, who the hell else do you need? Also have Caster Gil and Nursery Rhyme. I do want Xunzang really bad but she is after Raikou.

Avenger I have Gorgon and Lobo. Nothing crazy but I love Gorgon and she does hella AOE with Merlin buff. I do want Jalter eventually but no rush for her.

Ruler I have Shirou Amakusa so no issue there for AOE.

I'm basically almost done collecting the servants I really wanted. Now I just need to save up to get the servants I want once the servants I need have joined me.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
What's the question being asked, weakest class? I think I'm relatively well-balanced overall, though still missing two of the three great supports. Otherwise I've got at least one decent single target and AoE in each standard class to varying degrees (partially courtesy of all the free event servants), even if they're not all the top tier best. Obviously there's a lot of options I don't or won't ever have, but so far I've been holding on somehow, even if I barely made it out of Solomon and Shinjuku -- the CCC event will be a real make-or-break indicator. Been in a gacha slump since the paid banner at new year's, too.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
Riders is my weakest area. Hoping Alter Ego will take care of my caster killing needs.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really have any weak spot in my servant list. It used to be Riders though. Eventhough I'm a whale I only had Drake until Quetz came home. I tried a good amount for Ozy but never got him.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Spent 20 tickets in an attempt to get my second 2030. My rolls were pretty good and got 2 on banner CEs, but sadly no 2030. I did however get my third Liz. What do people think of me burning her to get the rare prism? I only use her as a support so NP3 doesn't do much for me, and I don't have MLB Mona Lisa yet due to me starting the game late. I really hate burning servants though lol.

Semblance

Oct 26, 2017
California
Extra classes are what I lack because I don't go in on any of their banners. Riders used to avoid me, but I got Drake during the New Year's GSSR and Maeve during Valentine's.

Spent 20 tickets in an attempt to get my second 2030. My rolls were pretty good and got 2 on banner CEs, but sadly no 2030. I did however get my third Liz. What do people think of me burning her to get the rare prism? I only use her as a support so NP3 doesn't do much for me, and I don't have MLB Mona Lisa yet due to me starting the game late. I really hate burning servants though lol.

For MLB Mona Lisa? Burn the Lizard. She'll show up again anyway, she always does.

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely burn her.

As for antiwhippy's question earlier, it's Assassin for me. Although that's because Shiki is my favourite TM character so I have no real interest in using any other ST Assassins and AoE wise I have Scathach and Cleo so I'm all good there. Can't see myself rolling for a SSR Assassin again until Kama.

Last edited:

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I think I'm done with this banner..... dropped 450+ quartz into it.... no SSR.... feels bad.

Haul....

Ideal Holy King x1 *new*
Volumen Hydrargyrum x1 *new*
Victor of the Moon x1 *new*
Devilish Bodhisattya x1 *2nd copy*
A Fragment of 2030 x2 *2nd and 3rd copy*
Nero Red x1 *new*
Gawain x3 *new*
Emiya x1 *2nd copy*
Liz Lancer x4 *2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th copy*

NP5 Liz, my next Liz will be my first rare prism.

I will get Umu bride during Nerofest.....

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm done with this banner..... dropped 450+ quartz into it.... no SSR.... feels bad.

Haul....

Ideal Holy King x1 *new*
Volumen Hydrargyrum x1 *new*
Victor of the Moon x1 *new*
Devilish Bodhisattya x1 *2nd copy*
A Fragment of 2030 x2 *2nd and 3rd copy*
Nero Red x1 *new*
Gawain x3 *new*
Emiya x1 *2nd copy*
Liz Lancer x4 *2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th copy*

NP5 Liz, my next Liz will be my first rare prism.

I will get Umu bride during Nerofest.....
Damn I feel you. I hope you have better luck next time. Atleast you got some good CEs.

Status
Not open for further replies.