• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I think I'm done with this banner..... dropped 450+ quartz into it.... no SSR.... feels bad.

Haul....

Ideal Holy King x1 *new*
Volumen Hydrargyrum x1 *new*
Victor of the Moon x1 *new*
Devilish Bodhisattya x1 *2nd copy*
A Fragment of 2030 x2 *2nd and 3rd copy*
Nero Red x1 *new*
Gawain x3 *new*
Emiya x1 *2nd copy*
Liz Lancer x4 *2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th copy*

NP5 Liz, my next Liz will be my first rare prism.

I will get Umu bride during Nerofest.....
Sorry to hear. Liz seems to have an extra rate up or something. :(

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Burn Liz like I did. She helped me get my buster mystic code lol. Also I just remembered I have Medb for rider lol.

Congrats to zoku btw and sorry about no Nero Bride for westlo.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm done with this banner..... dropped 450+ quartz into it.... no SSR.... feels bad.

Haul....

Ideal Holy King x1 *new*
Nero Red x1 *new*
Gawain x3 *new*
Emiya x1 *2nd copy*

Condolences. I've been there and I know how unpleasant it is.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
My account has at least one SSR in every released class. Lists of Gold Servants by class excluding welfares are below.

Saber
Altera
Arthur Pendragon
Lancelot
Nero (NP5)
Nero Bride
Rama (NP3)
Siegfried (NP3)

Archer
Anne Bonny and Mary Read
Emiya (NP3)
Gilgamesh
Tristan

Lancer
Altria Pendragon
Altria Pendragon (Alter)
Elizabeth Bathory (NP5)
Medusa

Rider
Astolfo
Francis Drake
Marie Antoinette (NP4)
Martha
Ozymandias

Caster
Gilgamesh
Helena Blavatsky
Medea Lily
Nursery Rhyme
Tamamo-no-Mae
Thomas Edison (NP2)
Xuanzang Sanzang

Assassin
Carmilla (NP2)
Emiya
Jack the Ripper
Stheno

Berserker
Beowulf
Cu Chulainn (Alter)
Florence Nightingale
Heracles (NP2)
Lancelot (NP2)
Tamamo Cat

Extra
Jeanne d'Arc (NP2)
Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)

I think that Lancer is my "weakest", but the servants still get the job done.

Last edited:

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Haul....

Ideal Holy King x1 *new*
Nero Red x1 *new*
Gawain x3 *new*
Emiya x1 *2nd copy*

Condolences. I dropped like 1/4 of the quartz that you did into the banner myself earlier in the week.

Guess how many Gilgameshes I got?

I got Emiya x1 for NP3.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Alter Ego is probably one of the most unnecessary classes in the game. Only thing it does better than the other classes is fight Foreigners and that's not that big of an issue so far in challenge quests.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Most people who go to these panels aren't really those who care about stuff like that, so I wouldn't expect any hard hitting questions.
Tbh you're right, besides I expect any Q&A session or interview to be under the same limitations that the interview on rpgsite was, aka not making comparisons with other regions, not asking about future events etc.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I think my total logins 20 quartz is gonna miss the umubride solo rate up by one day, lol. Oh well. I'll yolo what I have and save the rest for a 10-roll on CCC.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Most people who go to these panels aren't really those who care about stuff like that, so I wouldn't expect any hard hitting questions.
That's what I'm afraid of. Lots of dumb questions from ppl who don't know what's going on.
I'd love for someone to ask questions and not to be intimidated in case they try to evade them like they did the last time with the rpg site.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all act as if we'd get answers to the quartz question when they can just say they can't compare themselves to other regions.

At most, you're going to get some spas still angry about Emiya Alter and the confirmation that no other servants so far are planned to have changes.

Oct 25, 2017
I threw all I had(300 quartz), for Tamamo and didn't get her, at least I got 2 "Fragments of 2030" and NP3 Nero/Liz now.

I also got Gawain, but I'm going to ignore that.

kamen_tater

Oct 27, 2017
Threw a 10 pull and some tickets hoping for 2030 or mikon, got another Umu instead. One of these days, a random 2030 will pop out and I'll be ecstatic.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did 4-5 pulls trying to get gil and tamao since the alter egos servants does not speak much to me and managed to get umu, along with enough copies to fully mlb demonic bodhisattva.

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney

Haul....

Ideal Holy King x1 *new*
Nero Red x1 *new*
Gawain x3 *new*
Emiya x1 *2nd copy*

I hope you get her.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone here actually going to Sakuracon btw? Specifically the FGO panel.
I usually only go to the local conventions (fanimecon and crunchyroll).

In my experience, the fgo panels have been pretty fun. Albert's a cool dude. And the questions haven't been bad (I've even asked one). It's been more localization process question based. But those were earlier in fgo lifetime.

I'm sure there will be one question about how they will account for people having no experience with CCC here.

Oct 25, 2017
I usually only go to the local conventions (fanimecon and crunchyroll).

In my experience, the fgo panels have been pretty fun. Albert's a cool dude. And the questions haven't been bad (I've even asked one). It's been more localization process question based. But those were earlier in fgo lifetime.

I'm sure there will be one question about how they will account for people having no experience with CCC here.
I was actually going to say I hope someone asks them about that. He mentioned doing something to bring players up to speed, but all we've gotten so far is a pretty bad summary that's video game back cover worthy. I was expecting something more substantial tbh.

People on reddit have put together some pretty good write-ups at least.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Spent 20 tickets in an attempt to get my second 2030. My rolls were pretty good and got 2 on banner CEs, but sadly no 2030. I did however get my third Liz. What do people think of me burning her to get the rare prism? I only use her as a support so NP3 doesn't do much for me, and I don't have MLB Mona Lisa yet due to me starting the game late. I really hate burning servants though lol.
Already been said enough but DO IT! No one's ever really gone. She'll spook you again and there's more welfares to come.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
My weakest class is definitely Saber. While I only have one 5* Lancer, Summer Tamamo is one hell of a one to have, and she would pair nicely with Ereshkigal if I pull her at year's end (it's nice if you end up with a premier ST and AOE 5* in each class - one for challenge/singularity content and one for farming, but that's a lot of investment to cover all main classes even if I have managed that for my Archers, Riders, and Assassins - Casters are a weird case because they're all support). But with Sabers, my only 5* is Altera, and while she's served me well over my time with F/GO (she was my first 5* after all), the lack of my flexibility with the Saber class hurts, especially when I've tried and failed multiple times to pull Okita, Nero Bride, and Musashi. There aren't even any real Sabers to come I'm interested in (Benienma might be the closest, but even then, she wouldn't be my first choice). Still... one day, right?

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
This wait for an event seems way longer than usual.

When is Seraph suppose to drop?
Still placing my bets on April 23, 12:00am PDT, since most of the pre-campaign stuff ends on the 22nd at 9:00pm, so accounting for a normal pre-event maintenance window...
Anyway, we'll likely get the answer at the panel on Saturday.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of sabers, using Suzuka Gozen on JP made me really want her on NA.

I'm throwing a multiroll or 2 on CCC banner 1 anyway so hopefully I get her.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Bah, I gave in a spent a couple of multirolls I was saving for Ereshkigal to try and get 2030, but no luck. Sucks when I get the other featured 5* CEs but not the one I wanted.

On the bright side, I finally finished all the Singularities needed for the CCC event after putting them off for a while. The final battles in Solomon were a bitch to get through.

With the that done, I finally had time to develop a 3 turn team for dailies, which has been super helpful in farming embers for BB and the other servants that'll be used to farm this event.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't realize my bonus log in Quartz was due today, ended up with a nice little bonus so I thought I'd make one last attempt at Nero Bride. No such luck on courting the Emperor of Roses, but I ended up with some juicy compensation.
  • THREE 2030s (enough for me to MLB my current 2030 with one left over)
  • TWO Liz spooks (enough to raise her to NP5 and provide my first ever Rare Prism)
  • and ONE Devilish Bodhisattva (new for me; never got one from the Babylonia banners)
I'm hoping I haven't exhausted all my luck before CCC hits, because this is a great haul for 60 SQ and 10 Tickets.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Still placing my bets on April 23, 12:00am PDT, since most of the pre-campaign stuff ends on the 22nd at 9:00pm, so accounting for a normal pre-event maintenance window...
Anyway, we'll likely get the answer at the panel on Saturday.
In JP, SE.RA.PH began a few days before the pre-campaign banner ended, so I'm holding out hope that at the panel they'll be all "And SE.RA.PH starts TONIGHT!"

I don't expect it, but it would be nice. I know we aren't allowed to have nice things.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
In JP, SE.RA.PH began a few days before the pre-campaign banner ended, so I'm holding out hope that at the panel they'll be all "And SE.RA.PH starts TONIGHT!"

I don't expect it, but it would be nice. I know we aren't allowed to have nice things.
I documented all the dates in an earlier post; originally almost all the pre-campaign stuff was supposed to end before CCC started, but some of it ended up getting extended so it overlapped for whatever reason.
The dates are all screwy for everything between JP and NA.
JP:
For starters, as was pointed out, the event initially was announced as from May 1 to May 17, but was almost immediately extended to May 24
1/2 AP for Extra servant interludes/rankups ends April 30, 11:59pm
Mystic Code quest and 1/2 AP story were originally planned to also end April 30 but wound up being extended through the whole event to May 24
Prerelease summon banner lasted until May 3

NA:
Mystic Code, 1/2 AP for Extra servants, and prerelease summon banner all are planned to go until April 22, 8:59pm
1/2 AP story is planned until May 7
Nothing was meant to overlap, it just ended up that way. Not saying NA couldn't start it early, but I don't think they've started an event on the weekend before.
You can even see it on the original campaign news post that the stuff that ended up overlapping was marked as "extended": https://webview.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc_campaign/

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Btw, so far, what are still the worst classes for peeps when it comes to servants summoned?

I still have no SSR assassin and only 2 non event SR assassins.

Hmm lets see.....

Saber - Altera, Okita, Arthur, Lancelot, Nero Claudius, Gawain NP3, Bedivere NP4 (will be NP5 after Camelot)
Archer - Emiya NP2, Emiya Alter
Lancer - Elizabeth NP5, Lancer Alter, Vlad III (Extra), Medusa Lily, Fionn, Jaguar Man NP5
Rider - Martha NP2
Caster - Tamano, Nursery Rhyme
Assassin - First Hassan, EMIYA, Assassin of Shinjuku, Stheno
Berserker - Beowulf
Ruler - N/A
Avenger - Gorgon, Avenger of Shinjuku

Obviously not Saber.... and kinda stupid to put so much resources/money into chasing Bride Nero... but waifu for laifu.....

Ruler, Berserker and Rider looking pretty bad in my Chaldea.

Hopefully Martha is my first Ruler...
Welfare servants will boster my Rider ranks over the next few months, but I still really want Summer Mordred
Zerkers in a bad spot, didn't get much of a chance to play during gudaguda2..... guess I'll be hoping to pick up Summer Nobu while going for Summer Nero.....

Condolences. I've been there and I know how unpleasant it is.

The worst part is that sunk cost... thinking that if I do one more ten roll and get her or another good SSR I don't have it makes it all worth it.

Cheers! Hope so too.... I'll go on all in with whatever I have left over from Summer when Nerofest comes back.... want more copies of Nero Red instead of Gawain, would like her event gatcha CE and Brynhildr is also on the banner.

But I have around 32 quartz now, might do one final ten roll and a few summons.... maybe.... later.

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean... this event is not starting until next Thursday... Let's be realistic. We're going to have two dead weeks. Dead weeks will continually be the bane of this game's existence until we catch up to JP. Always has and always will be. Especially when this year is so wanting.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly i don't think I'll ever fully stop playing FGO as long as there's more story but man my interest is at an all-time low. It's actually kind of wrapped around to the point where I don't mind dead weeks because I don't even really wanna play it past a few runs of 40AP hands right now.

Anyways, I scrounged up 21 quartz and a ticket for a last ditch effort at Nero Bride, nothing but 3*. Oh well.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
I never quite understood the dislike for dead weeks. As much as I like FGO, I don't want to play it 24/7/365, I've got other tings to tend to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Gacha players tend to like it super grind heavy if the other gacha games are any indication. Sure you can grind super hard if you want to but, like, I can just play for 30 minutes a day and be done with it also. Maxing out servants is more of a luxury than an actual requirement for clearing content in this game. I honestly believe you can leave most skills at 1 and you'd be fine for clearing content.

If anything I like that you can play FGO super casually if you want to. And also probably the reason why it's the biggest gacha game in the world.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
until we catch up to JP.

That's some optimistic thinking, we're never catching up, they won't even try for a year. I've been waiting for the Kintoki animation update as long as I've been playing the game and there's still another year. And it's not like it'll ever come early, because they're lazy cunts doing the bare minimum to keep NA running and just taking the easy cash for it.

I don't even blame them for that, easy money for no effort is a good formula. It's the 'fans' that defend it that annoy me far more.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
That's the thing about accelerating though, it's that the way SQ is accumulated, you would technically have a lot less SQ saved between per banner. Like, say you only have 1 month of SQ right now before summer as opposed to 3 months of SQ.

Sure they could scale the SQ given for the timescale decrease, but lol no of course they aren't going to do that.

It's kinda the effect of the english release not even being a consideration until they noticed a lot of overseas players trying to play the JP version.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Gacha players tend to like it super grind heavy if the other gacha games are any indication. Sure you can grind super hard if you want to but, like, I can just play for 30 minutes a day and be done with it also. Maxing out servants is more of a luxury than an actual requirement for clearing content in this game. I honestly believe you can leave most skills at 1 and you'd be fine for clearing content.

If anything I like that you can play FGO super casually if you want to. And also probably the reason why it's the biggest gacha game in the world.

You're not wrong, and FGO's lack of 'pressure' compared to other games of this type is a great thing. But I just channel my constant drive into a different game now. Last year all I could think about was FGO and I was fine dropping a good bit of money (for me) during summer. But now I can't imagine doing more than the minimum for guaranteed. Yet that's what's genius about FGO's more casual aspects, because any other game like this I'd just quit and the spell would be broken entirely. FGO I'll always stick around even if it's just for story.

Status
Not open for further replies.