• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
YEah I have gold AoE riders up the wazoo in NA so I never had to level Medusa before but my JP accoutn isn't exactly rich with options lol.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to do a second Kiara 10 roll and came up empty again, but I came out of it with my 5th Kaleido!, NP2 Liz, and my 4th Gil CE. Almost makes me want to roll again but alas I'm done rolling this event's banners. Two ten rolls a piece no 5*, no Alter-Egos, but I did get Suzuka so I'm satisfied. Still I've been in a drought for a while. Last 5* (not including paid Gatcha) was Cleopatra who I summoned on Halloween. Feel like I'm cursed :(

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Cleared the shop except for fous and monuments. That's it for me. No more weakness ear. I'm going back to usual ember farming till whatever comes next.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
This might be a bit off-topic but...

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/05/...rious-heroine-x-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-mod/

285-1557019028-1887871969.jpeg

285-1557020063-791933589.jpeg

285-1557018942-786731132.jpeg

285-1557019513-445058357.jpeg

285-1557019526-2020673878.jpeg

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I got my 500th day login bonus. That gives me enough SQ for another multipull if I want to throw them into the black abyss that is Melt's gacha. That would put me over 200 pulls for the CCC event. I know the odds are terrible, but my other gacha games are trying to convince me that my luck has turned around. SAO:MD gave me three 6*s in a single multi yesterday while LL:SIF gave me two URs and two SRs in a single multi today.

I think I can resist. Summer 2 is only ~3 months away, and I need to save for that. Even if I can't, this time, I definitely won't roll until I at least finish Melt's chapter in the ZVN playthrough.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
When is the next enhancement success rate up likely to be?

And do we at any point get any upgrade to the amount of servant/CE space we have, or are we stuck with just upgrading the second archive? Got so many xp CEs clogging up space.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
You could always wait for Melt's New Years/maybe split into Thanksgiving banner.
The problem with rolling for Melt at Thanksgiving is that the only other SSR I really, really want this year is Ereshkigal, and I want her more than I want Melt. If she isn't moved from NY, then maybe if Eresh and Sheba are kind to me...
When is the next enhancement success rate up likely to be?

And do we at any point get any upgrade to the amount of servant/CE space we have, or are we stuck with just upgrading the second archive? Got so many xp CEs clogging up space.
Next enhancement success will probably be next week, during our equivalent of the 9 million DL campaign.

The 10 million DL campaign saw the SA expanded from 200 to 250. No idea if we'll get that sooner that our equivalent or not.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
It goes up to 450 next years anniversary I think.
The problem with rolling for Melt at Thanksgiving is that the only other SSR I really, really want this year is Ereshkigal, and I want her more than I want Melt. If she isn't moved from NY, then maybe if Eresh and Sheba are kind to me...

Next enhancement success will probably be next week, during our equivalent of the 9 million DL campaign.

The 10 million DL campaign saw the SA expanded from 200 to 250. No idea if we'll get that sooner that our equivalent or not.
Ok kl, so basically it's going to be a while. Will expand when I finish upgrading the CEs I actually use (I completely forgot to level them until now haha).

If anyone else has expanded curious to know what your current total is. I will probably just increase it by 25 for now.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My CE archive space is permanently full, since I'm determined to keep all of my Valentine's Day chocolates. :/

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Finally! Took me 3 days to finish the main quest, 4 to complete all the missions + Shiki, and a hefty amount of my soul and vitality. orz
Was it worth it? Gil, Enkidu and Herc have finally ascended out of Heart hell, fuck yeah it was.
I didn't have a lot of KP for the Kiara fight because I wanted to finish the main quest asap for the early BB so that shit was tough. Not sure if tougher than Goetia, but up there for sure. Guess now I live in Weakness Ear till the shop is cleared.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got through Meltryllis' chapter in the ZVN playthrough. And after seeing her there... I like her more. Yeah, she did some unpleasant things, but she had actual character. Compared to CCC Melt, FGO Melt (or at least CCC event Melt) has been beaten bloody with the waifu bat until her entire personality was gone. I don't think I'm going to throw another 10-roll at her, but in honor of CCC Melt I might give her a few of the tickets I've gotten during the event.

Also, in light of CCC, I now have a few more thoughts on the CCC event.

Having thought on it and seeing what Melt was like in CCC, I have now come to the conclusion that the whole time travel plot line was just a lazy way to get out of writing character development for Meltryllis, and I feel rather sore about it. I think it would have been far more interesting to actually see how Melt and Guda's relationship went when meeting for the first time.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh the whole thing really wasn't well written. Maybe by Fate standards it was ok I guess.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the event was pretty fun gameplaywise. The last third of the story is messy and a little undercooked, sure, but I still enjoyed the whole experience overall. And I'm glad we got BB for free 'cause she was the most amusing character of the event for me.

That said I don't want to fight another Rider-only node ever again in my life. Fuck the Type-X mission. Why are Assassins so trash. Where's my AOE Assassin.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the event was pretty fun gameplaywise. The last third of the story is messy and a little undercooked, sure, but I still enjoyed the whole experience overall. And I'm glad we got BB for free 'cause she was the most amusing character of the event for me.

That said I don't want to fight another Rider-only node ever again in my life. Fuck the Type-X mission. Why are Assassins so trash. Where's my AOE Assassin.

Coming during the summer rerun.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Fuuma is a fantastic assassin and it makes me sad you would do him that way. He puts out crit stars almost on par with Jack.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing strange about Fuuma are his gills. As a Servant, he's very strong.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Fuuma is a fantastic assassin and it makes me sad you would do him that way. He puts out crit stars almost on par with Jack.
Hey I'm not denying his usefulness, I'm just saying he looks like that kid who sits at the back of the class and thinks Sasuke is the coolest and has Light Yagami posters in his bedroom.

I'm just being cheeky because I'm not familiar with him, maybe he's secretly cool lol
I think I've seen him like once in one of the christmas events.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Hey I'm not denying his usefulness, I'm just saying he looks like that kid who sits at the back of the class and thinks Sasuke is the coolest and has Light Yagami posters in his bedroom.

I'm just being cheeky because I'm not familiar with him, maybe he's secretly cool lol
I think I've seen him like once in one of the christmas events.
Lol!

You could always use a friend Cleo. I built my whole Assassin team comp around T-Rex's and Semblance's Cleos. I find her to be both a strong aoe servant and a strong boss killer with the right support and CE. Plus she has a lot of character and imo a cool design. Ticks all the boxes.

Oct 25, 2017
Btw it's likely we'll get our equivalent of the 9M downloads campaign this upcoming week (unless they move it around cos we're not at X milestone yet) so if you have exp it's worth saving it as the campaign will come with a super succ rate-up.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
The rider quest wasn't so bad. But I was using double Gramps and just brawling my way through it.
300sq between both banners got me 1 melt, 1 elizabeth, 1 fionn, and 1 doggo. No kiara or lip tho

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Forgot to do all my weekly missions last week. I've really been out of this game lately lol.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I barely remembered to do them in time this week. Had to do 5 of them today. Rider Node with Quetz for Rider and Divine mission. Shadow Arjuna x3 and then Shiki event.

Good news is that I'm basically done with the shop and now can focus on hearts node. Rip Alice because my Riders are gonna destroy you for the next 3 days. I will also spare energy for embers since I need to level up so many people.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish class secret gems weren't so difficult to get. I just needed seven of them to finish off Kiara's skills (I have the rest of the materials). 2+ full AP bars, and I got a whole two secret gems out of them. :/

Edit:

Damn it! I thought Raikou lancer was on Summer Nero's banner so I could try for both of them at once, but nope! Now I need to make a difficult decision. Summer Alter looks nice, but I already have a single target rider. I don't yet have an AOE caster aside from Nitocris, who's admittedly pretty nice. But still, Summer Nero...

I might just give up and go all in here, it's not like Merlin ever wants to join my Chaldea anyway.The Raikou berserker re-run will likely get my tickets, as I really want to NP2 her.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That all of them really lol.
True, but at least the rest are at the beach during the day. Poor Alter is being pelt by rain at night, that can't be too comfortable.

I did some more research on Merlin's banner return, and noticed he's accompanied by two other 5* Servants. Considering I couldn't get him on his solo rate-up, I don't have much hope here. Maybe I'll just start saving for Skadi next year and completely skip Merlin.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
True, but at least the rest are at the beach during the day. Poor Alter is being pelt by rain at night, that can't be too comfortable.

I did some more research on Merlin's banner return, and noticed he's accompanied by two other 5* Servants. Considering I couldn't get him on his solo rate-up, I don't have much hope here. Maybe I'll just start saving for Skadi next year and completely skip Merlin.

I know you are Canadian but hot rains do exist. It's not always ice storms.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I know you are Canadian but hot rains do exist. It's not always ice storms.
Oh trust me, I know. It's just been rather miserable lately with some cold showers here, so I'm probably in a mood, haha. Thankfully things are warming up (finally), so it's looking like the cold weather is finally at its end. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.