• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armtiage

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't farm the skeleton hunting quest as much as I would have liked. Was fun 3 turning the 40AP node while testing Merlin+Arash+Edison combos. Able to get his Stella up to 750k on the last wave with buffs. Wonder how high it could get if I had a Devilish Bodhisattva.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Btw, just wondering, not including additional NPs, how many of your SSRs are off banner vs banner servants? I was just thinking that I don't seem to get spooked by SSRs that much, but I don't have any data to go off on vs my own.

3 out of 17 of my SSRs are servants that are on the banner. I've had off banner np upgrades though.

Man, either I'm really unlucky (probably true), or even just buying in for all the guaranteed SSRs get you way ahead of someone who's F2P.

I have 2 spooks and 7 SSRs total, so like half of everyone else lol. No NP2's either. Not sure if I want to know how much SQ you guys have bought.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Out of the 20 SSRs I've rolled, 18 not including GSSR, 10 of them were not on rate up, 7 of those were from the Shinjuku part 2 Demiya banner and 5 are still level 1.

I appled 45 horseshoes, Maxed Krider's heal skill, I only need 60 more before the free SR ticket to max penth which I'm assuming I'll obtain naturally and that number assumes I get maid alter which I might not. Gonna sleep on the rest of the hunts.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
I'll chime in with my SSR spook ratio.

Rolled 17 SSRs in total, but only 12 were on rate-up banners.

Jeanne spooked me on Da Vinci's Finest (Waver banner) and Sanzo spooked me on the 2018 Nero Fest.

So that's 2/12 spooks for me.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Huh. They've really changed the colors of the drop boxes for these hunting quests. I mean, I knew from day 1 that they had, but I hadn't realized that apparently they changed them enough that a red gem will come in a gold box. Imagine my disappointment when a red chest dropped by a demon was neither a heart nor a gold gem, but a mere red gem.

At least I can easily 2-turn the node.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just watched some Granblue Verses gameplay. Looks really impressive I have to say. It seems like it's done a good job of maintaining what Granblue is, while making it a legitimate fighting game. It kind of made me wish they had put the FGO Arcade budget into making a new Melty Blood with some Fate characters lol. People still play that game online and in tournament so I feel like there's a market for it. I guess just not an FGO sized market. Maybe they thought Arcade could have been that.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
What is it like in Bizzaro World?
Kinda terrible. Hate farming bronze mats and gold gems

Rsn4RHY.jpg

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just watched some Granblue Verses gameplay. Looks really impressive I have to say. It seems like it's done a good job of maintaining what Granblue is, while making it a legitimate fighting game. It kind of made me wish they had put the FGO Arcade budget into making a new Melty Blood with some Fate characters lol. People still play that game online and in tournament so I feel like there's a market for it. I guess just not an FGO sized market. Maybe they thought Arcade could have been that.
Nope, enjoy your apparently bad Arcade game with gacha elements and mediocre musou games with hilariously over cluttered UI.

It's not Boneworld levels of awesome, but it works.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
If I'm honest, I never really liked the hunting quests. They always felt underwhelming to me. But this one is great. Easy to 2 turn with F2P gear/servants as well. Will spend some of my apples. I need caster and rider xp too.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's more to the fact that Cygames gave money to Arcsys and Platinum because they wanted to bring their franchise to the west where as FGO US release among other things is bringing Fate to the west.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I forgot there was going to be a panel, I wonder if they'll announce anything else beside the Rashomon rerun

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Hunting quests are good civ
2 turns with good Salter cards, otherwise a consistent 3 turns. I'll be spending the rest of my day here, I need that sack bursting with hearts. Currently at 12 out of 75 needed (93 if I bother with Herc's skills).

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I can finally cash in these 42 Rare Prisms. However do I use them on Bride or save for Caster Nero... Hmmmm

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Oh man please give me about a week more! Raikou needs more savings! :cry!

Well at least the banner should last until June reset for the Tickets in the shop and Embers for Raikou. Shit, I really need to save up embers for her.

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
Broken grammar. Tinder references on a pretend high schooler. Wow....really great localization.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The Grails language index updates as time progresses so it's really not off base for servants to talk like that.

I'm of the opinion that the Grails would also bestow servants with the knowledge of memes as well.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah most of the localisation things felt pretty minor or were lost on me.

Rashumon rerun will be some nice revenge for me tho, last time all I had was shiki and almost every 3 bp fight ended up a tedious stall with just Cu left on the last turn with a couple 100k left on her. Now I have the power of double merlin on my side.

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
The Grails language index updates as time progresses so it's really not off base for servants to talk like that.

I'm of the opinion that the Grails would also bestow servants with the knowledge of memes as well.
I don't care that much but most of the references or memes are really old. Characters like Sanzang are treated horribly when it comes to basic passes for legibility, so it's really weird to see her brought up. Her event was miserable to read. Even for CCC I was coming across basic typos so I don't really know what to say.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
700 day anniversary on May 25th. 10 quartz for everyone. Rashamon re-run is May 22nd
Nice we are also getting HP/ATK enhancement from 1000 to 2000 and new Fou
Nice! I had forgotten there was a panel today, so this is all great surprise.

I'm gonna blow all my Gold Fous on Raikou and make her even stronger!
I'm right there with you.

I'm tempted to try to NP2 her as well, but with summer, Merlin re-run and Skadi next year...

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Total tally for the day: 40 hearts (I had around 12 at the start of the day). With the upcoming rerun shop that's 50 in a short while, so not bad at all. Better than I was expecting from the amount of apples I used actually. Also leveled a bunch of servants and I should be able to not worry about dragon fangs for some time.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's more to the fact that Cygames gave money to Arcsys and Platinum because they wanted to bring their franchise to the west where as FGO US release among other things is bringing Fate to the west.
I understand what you're saying and I don't disagree, but it doesn't really change my opinion that a new Melty Blood would have been better than FGO Arcade. I guess ultimately I'm just not really understanding what they are hoping to achieve with Arcade.
Nice. I can finally cash in these 42 Rare Prisms. However do I use them on Bride or save for Caster Nero... Hmmmm
Bride. She's been around longer lol. But Caster would probably benefit from the bonus stats more...I still say Bride though. It's all about the loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.