• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Screenshot_20190606-033451.jpg

... I also NP 2'd Raikou. Though it came as quite a surprise given I didn't have even one.

My luck in Girls' Frontline is quite bad, I have to brute force everything by whaling. It's nice to be treated kindly by a gacha for once though, haven't spent anything on FGO yet.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

... I also NP 2'd Raikou. Though it came as quite a surprise given I didn't have even one.

My luck in Girls' Frontline is quite bad, I have to brute force everything by whaling. It's nice to be treated kindly by a gacha for once though, haven't spent anything on FGO yet.
Holy hell, congrats man! The event CE too? It doesn't get better than that.

AledyNash

Oct 25, 2017
Gratz to everyone and good luck to the rest pulling for Raikou.

It's been long time since I np5 her in the event last year

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think the secret to my luck is that I got absolute shit in dragalia even though I whaled a teensy bit.

Still no Mym. ;_;

Dupe Mikoto in the latest one.

Fuck dragalia.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Im 5 pulls of 10 in but no Raikou. Still have a bit and did get 2030 so thats nice. Also got Suzuka but I really hope Raikou comes to me. Plz rng gods and goddess! Give me my waifu!

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like most everyone is having good luck (selection bias, I know). I'd really like to roll, just to get the 4* CE, but I don't have the pulls to spare for something so extraordinarily wasteful. But other than the campaign after Summer 3 with the absurdly-diluted pool, this is my last chance to get it...

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
So while Raikou is clearly the bigger draw here, is the original Kintoki still worth throwing in some resources for, or would he be redundant if I already have Herc and Ibaraki (and a couple scopes to sidestep the initial NP issue)?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So while Raikou is clearly the bigger draw here, is the original Kintoki still worth throwing in some resources for, or would he be redundant if I already have Herc and Ibaraki (and a couple scopes to sidestep the initial NP issue)?

He does bigger NP damage and also that 50% battery but otherwise not really. More fragile than either of them.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
He does bigger NP damage and also that 50% battery but otherwise not really. More fragile than either of them.
Thanks, that's about what I figured...

Given the whole discussion just now about metas, is Raikou herself still worth trying for in the long run from a gameplay standpoint if I have a NP2 Zerkalot (who will apparently have more utility in a post-Skadi world if I understood things correctly)?

Oct 27, 2017
so I only had 130 quartz because I used 200 on the quetz/ishtar banner (got both on the last multi I planned to do and now they are at NP2).

anyway used all 130 quartz on the Raikou banner and didn't get her but I still had some decent pulls, first multi had two Emiyas and 1 Demiya (new) and some event CE's, the rest of the multis also had a bunch of event CE's and in the last one I got Suzuka Gozen (new), so i'm happy with my pulls

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
You guys be tempting me to roll for Mama, but I'll stay strong and wait for her at Summer. Trying to build my stash because next year is a bit too crazy for my liking.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
My favourite thing about reruns: skipping cutscens. Makes it so much quicker.

Asagami, Skadi, MHXX, and Medb. Because of how much I like to have per servant I need quite a lot for those four.

Alright, that's a fair list. For me it's going to be Hokusai, Asagami, Lancer Ibaraki, Skadi, Okada Izou, Lanling Wang and Qin Shi huang.

Mostly the Asians now that I think about like this lmao.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
No luck with Mama sadly. Please come to me in the tickets we get from the events! ;_;

I did about 12 rolls. I got a lot of nice CEs and MLB all the CEs for the event lol. Wish I at least got another Emiya or a SSR spook. I did get Kerry so that was cool. Emiya family is gonna be complete once I get Chole, Illya and Iri.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Raikou got a pretty crazy crit upgrade interlude like yesterday in jp, i wouldn't mind throwing all the event tickets at her now.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
9 tickets and 60 SQ and nothing came home. My heart is telling me just one more but my head is saying stop =(.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Nice.

Hoping everyone get the same blessing.

Also if we count ticket summons as the servant truly loving you I have raikou and drake now as my ticket pulls.

So basically big tits love me

Gratz everyone, very nice pulls! Treat your mama well and she'll pay you back by wrecking anything in her way with buster crits!

edit: also my Medb is melting the green oni, I just wish she had her crown beam!

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, better than I thought he'd look. It must have been all of that "EEEEUEUUAAAAGHHH!" that threw me off. If you're into husbando, he can definitely be a candidate for you. That's what makes the Fate series so great, it pleases both the waifu and husbando crowd.

For me though, my vote stays solidly with Raikou. Ara ara.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
But you don't even know what he looks like under that helmet! Wait...do we? I can't remember. I know it's Lancelot and all, and we know what he looks like, but we don't know what a Madness Enhancement version would look like. He could very well look like Spartacus, for all you know.

Underneath the helmet? the helmet alone could win runner up at a dog show. It can also transform into your desired form.

Saberlot though, now that is one ugly man.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I have never hated Kiyohime as much I do now for getting my hopes up for Raikou. It looked like the zerker card was gonna turn gold.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Remember just because Zerkalot with Skadi is great for NP cycling doesnt make Raiko bad.

She is still a phenomenal unit and worth the attention.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I'm genuinely getting a little creeped out now by your pattern of comments. Going to take a break away from here and just run the event for a while, maybe come back once the challenge quest is active.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I certainly didn't mean to offend or make anyone feel uncomfortable, so I apologize if it came across as such. :/

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
It's probably not worth apologizing over? Man finds woman drawn to be attractive... attractive. News @ 11.
=======

I only managed 10.3 million damage on the Green Oni. For an account just one week old, I'm not sure if that's good or bad but ZKenir told me I should at least aim for 100 Million to get Riders ascension mats.

... Will I even stand a chance against Blue/Red Oni though? The highest I could go on the green one were the level 40 quests, and even then it required severe leaning on a friends Kintoki Rider w/ NP5 and the 300% damage boost CE. :/

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You should be fine. IIRC, when you clear the event all of the previous gates become grindable, so you can go back and work on the green oni (or whoever is easiest for you) until you reach your goal. You'll get a nice amount of dumplings along the way too, which will help in restoring your BP. The event is around for a decent amount of time, so if you're diligent about it you should accomplish everything!

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
It's probably not worth apologizing over? Man finds woman drawn to be attractive... attractive. News @ 11.
=======

I only managed 10.3 million damage on the Green Oni. For an account just one week old, I'm not sure if that's good or bad but ZKenir told me I should at least aim for 100 Million to get Riders ascension mats.

... Will I even stand a chance against Blue/Red Oni though? The highest I could go on the green one were the level 40 quests, and even then it required severe leaning on a friends Kintoki Rider w/ NP5 and the 300% damage boost CE. :/

You are almost on the same boat as me in the case of not having the CEs from the last time this event was around. The Hot Springs MLB with a friend Merlin will be your best friend. Its gonna take a while to MLB the hot springs unfortunately.

Also the Golden Sumo CE needs to be MLB to deal maximum damage. I wouldn't worry about it too much. The Onis return again and by then you should have the CE MLBed which will increase your damage output by a lot. Just get all the copies from the store and MLB it which means farming the hell out of the 3 different drops. Thats all my energy bar is going towards atm lol.

I struggled a lot vs the 3BP the first 2 times but as soon as I got my own Hot Springs CE, it became way easier. Once you get 2 or more and can just fill your backrow with 3, you can be sure to kill the Onis very easily. Don't have to MLB them since they each give 50% boost to allies a piece.

If your servant isn't dealing enough damage. Then focus on getting your own supports out such as Mash and borrow a friend servant that is good vs the Oni. Like vs the Green Oni, a Ozy or Quetz is ideal since he was caster type and he reduced Quick damage. BTW the bonus item really helps to increase the damage and negates the Oni's reduction if its the same type. Don't be afraid to use it even if it costs some of the drops. They are fairly cheap at 20 a piece.

I used the Buster to make my Ozy hit harder. But your account is only a week old so your servants probably aren't up to par atm. I would do at least 1 or 2 story mode for the free level ups. Lean on those high level friends and they will take you far enough in the event where unlocking Kintoki shouldn't be an issue.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I missed out on the first raid completely because work. Oh well. All I want are the gold fous and the second MLB sumo. Should be easily doable with the time remaining.

I want this too. Already have the Saber nendoroid pre-ordered.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ishtar making the 2nd raid easier. For some reason I still can't hit as hard with raikou as I can with Ishtar.

Status
Not open for further replies.