• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Euryale makes this too easy. If you bring enough buffers, she'll do over 3 million damage with her NP and like 300k crits.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's probably not worth apologizing over? Man finds woman drawn to be attractive... attractive. News @ 11.
=======

I only managed 10.3 million damage on the Green Oni. For an account just one week old, I'm not sure if that's good or bad but ZKenir told me I should at least aim for 100 Million to get Riders ascension mats.

... Will I even stand a chance against Blue/Red Oni though? The highest I could go on the green one were the level 40 quests, and even then it required severe leaning on a friends Kintoki Rider w/ NP5 and the 300% damage boost CE. :/
You def want to try your best to get the ascension materials and np5 since, as of now, this is the only time you can get kintoki rider and he's one of the best welfare servants.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I only managed 10.3 million damage on the Green Oni. For an account just one week old, I'm not sure if that's good or bad but @ZKenir told me I should at least aim for 100 Million to get Riders ascension mats.

... Will I even stand a chance against Blue/Red Oni though? The highest I could go on the green one were the level 40 quests, and even then it required severe leaning on a friends Kintoki Rider w/ NP5 and the 300% damage boost CE. :/
I'd say the blue oni is the easiest, since a 3* (Euryale) is genuinely the best option to use against him (except for maybe an Orion with multiple NP levels). Then again, since your account is so young you probably don't have her raised up.

Something to remember: Any damage you do to the boss, even if you get wiped out, is added to your damage ladder. It can be worth it to challenge higher difficulties even if you can't clear them as long as you can do enough damage for it to be worth the BP. You said you could clear the 1 million HP fight? Since the 3 million HP fight costs the same BP, unless you're only just barely clearing the 1 million fight on the last turn, it would be better damage-wise to run the 3 million node. It would be less efficient in terms of drops, but climbing the damage tower for Kintoki is the most important thing.

Then again, the event has been on for less than 24 hours now and will run for two weeks. Getting 10% of the way to getting what you need for Kintoki on the first day isn't bad.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot that this event was one of the better ones. It's nice having something to use your AP on. There's a good stash of things for me to get from the store this time. And tbh I'm surprisingly happy it's 2 weeks, because it means I only need to do 4 runs on the morning and 4 in the evening to clear the ladder easily. I'm still building my Epic Seven account so that can be quite time consuming.
I certainly didn't mean to offend or make anyone feel uncomfortable, so I apologize if it came across as such. :/
You shouldn't apologise imo. Fate was quite literally built on these kind of things. You don't have to like that aspect of Fate, but for me it's weird for someone to be into Fate and be weirded out by those kind of comments.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Between not being able to beat SOL hardmode in the tourney, the boring ass farm 1 node x Infinity events, no5 beig able to roll on ml man without whaling and the amount of daily stuff made me drop Epic seven. Such a gorgeous game and amazing client though. Itd be q sream if they used that engine for fgo 2.0.

Meanwhile I'd laugh if Karna somehow manages to not get an animation update in lb4. How bad is the workflow they only manage to do two.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I like jagged teeth, I wish there were more waifus with jagged teeth like Quetz.
There's a reason this was my favourite s3 in e7.

Toki's got a great set of pearly whites, but he could do with shark teeth too.

There is a bit of a difference.

VWFyY6K.jpg

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Between not being able to beat SOL hardmode in the tourney, the boring ass farm 1 node x Infinity events, no5 beig able to roll on ml man without whaling and the amount of daily stuff made me drop Epic seven. Such a gorgeous game and amazing client though. Itd be q sream if they used that engine for fgo 2.0.

Meanwhile I'd laugh if Karna somehow manages to not get an animation update in lb4. How bad is the workflow they only manage to do two.
I generally like e7's gameplay and visuals more than fgo atm, but all the other stuff attached to it is discouraging as hell. Drop rates for materials make fgo seem common, summons seem convoluted with rng on top of rng, randomized gear is almost always a bane for me, and having to spend gold to switch equipment/artifacts when you could have specific builds for pvp and pve of various types feels incredibly dumb.

Right now I'm starting to lose interest as I want to build end game gear but its so time consuming because I cant beat the harder hunts, and when I finally do build lvl 85 gear, it has shitty substats. I'm glad theres a mini event that I cant waste 30 energy per run on since that frees me up to do the fgo event.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You shouldn't apologise imo. Fate was quite literally built on these kind of things. You don't have to like that aspect of Fate, but for me it's weird for someone to be into Fate and be weirded out by those kind of comments.
You're absolutely right. I'm going to be my usual lewd self (within reason). I shall embrace it with my entire being.

To thank Raikou for answering my NP2 call, I've decided she'll be the first to get my Golden Fou. So the long journey to 2000/2000 begins...

Alt account
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
I have done three 10 pulls and a few tickets. My haul so far is:
Raikou x2
Emiya Assassin x2
Emiya x1
Faithful Companions CE x2

Not bad so far.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who joined midway through 2018 and only started seriously commiting to the game earlier this year this is my first time going through these events and I gotta say, Onigashima is a big improvement over Rashomon. The campaign is more fun, the raids are an improvement over fighting Ibaraki x1000 and there are other nodes to farm which is nice. I'm also starting to appreciate my 1-2 stars like Shakespeare, Spartacus and the MVP Arash, and the latter isn't even Fou'd and fully leveled yet (stuck at 50, embers are suffering).

Shame I won't get to have 2 MLB Sumo CEs though, would've made for some nice support setup "filler" since I don't have a lot of great gacha CEs. At least I'll finally get Kintoki Rider! Now just 2(?) more years for Shiki and Chloe.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Lucky me. I already have Raikou but I really wanted the Faithful Companions CE and I couldn't wait for Beserker Kintoki banner so I used a ticket on it, and got it on my first roll.

Will still probably try to roll for Kintoki later on though.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Thanks for the advice everyone. Oni hunting is going surprisingly well. 30.1 Million damage so far...
585981425711579167.png

When will EN get Atalanta Berserker and what's the viability of her Archer form? I really like her personally but her damage is kinda all over the place and her NP is seemingly only good for generating a shitton of C-stars lol.

Also of the two Cu lancers, which should I raise? Currently I got the prototype version to lv.36 cuz he's cuter and has beast slayer trait which helped me so far in story. I'm just curious about the other Cu to see if I'm missing out. Don't have any high-rarity options atm.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Other Cu is better yeah. Better survivability, and beast damage isn't really that widely applicable.

Atlante is actually pretty good, or at least is going to be pretty good, but with one caveat: you need to have Skadi.

Otherwise though she's pretty decent as a star generator and a quick support.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the advice everyone. Oni hunting is going surprisingly well. 30.1 Million damage so far...
585981425711579167.png

When will EN get Atalanta Berserker and what's the viability of her Archer form? I really like her personally but her damage is kinda all over the place and her NP is seemingly only good for generating a shitton of C-stars lol.

Also of the two Cu lancers, which should I raise? Currently I got the prototype version to lv.36 cuz he's cuter and has beast slayer trait which helped me so far in story. I'm just curious about the other Cu to see if I'm missing out. Don't have any high-rarity options atm.
Berserker form is during the first big story event next year.
Her archer form is not that amazing right now, but as soon as we get the quick team boost servant also next year, her viability should be much greater since she'll be great at farming then.
For the cu, raise normal Cu, not the younger prototype form. Normal cu protection from arrows and battle continuation makes him a beast at surviving encounters and being amazing as a back row servant that can survive and solo a lot of encounters that would kill other servants quickly.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
585981425711579167.png

I can't answer your Atalante Berserker question, but as for the other in-regard to which Cu to raise...you definitely want to level the other version (not the Prototype one). You'll rarely use Prototype (if ever), and the other one is basically a cockroach that never dies and is extremely valuable.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
When will EN get Atalanta Berserker
Should be around March/April next year.

Ah man. Thanks again everyone. Seems I'm raising the wrong one though.

Prototype Cu is way cuter, what a shame! ;_;
It's not like Proto Cu is bad. He's less durable than OG Cu and there are few serious enemies with the wild beast trait, but he's still better than OG at dealing crit damage.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah raising servants is pretty much 1/3 of the reason to play this game lol.

Just think of each one as an ongoing project.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Got Mama Raikou with my second ten roll, she came home really easily unlike Shuten who I missed on....

My Zerker ranks have come along in the last few weeks.... had pretty much just a level 70 Spartacus a couple weeks ago, only got 1 copy of Chacha since I was really busy during Guda2.....

Now I have Mama Raikou, NP3 Banana and Herc that I've picked up in the last few weeks.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Other Cu is better yeah. Better survivability, and beast damage isn't really that widely applicable.

Atlante is actually pretty good, or at least is going to be pretty good, but with one caveat: you need to have Skadi.

Otherwise though she's pretty decent as a star generator and a quick support.

On a second watch, and comparing to my own Atalanta I see there is some new animations in the future. How exciting! I am quite curious what the selection process is for which Servants get updated assets and which don't... I also wonder how many have been updated since I last played in 2017...

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Funny how these last few days most of the time I spent refreshing for Euryale and Shiki supports. :D Those two do some ridiculous damage.
So folks, please add them to your support list. :)
Didn't bother leveling Euryale any further since she's asking for Hearts, but I guess I'll finally do that. Well, once I have some Archer embers to spare.
And as for Shiki, I'll have to wait for the rerun next year to get her.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I can put my Shiki as support if you want but to me it seemed that Jack was shredding the oni to pieces much faster, only reason I'm using Shiki + Shuten is because Jack is bond 10.

edit:

also someone translated the new Arthur interlude:

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Jack is carrying me so well for this red oni. Who gives out the Oni Basket and Hearts so hell yeah I'm gonna farm like crazy. Also the beans really help.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I use her with double merlin and like 3 hot spring supports and 1 of the 5 star ce for extra oni basket drops. Get around 350% with her. It will become even easier once I get Sumo CE to mlb.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Hm, I guess I could try that setup. Was a bit afraid fielding two Casters.

You do have to babysit the merlins but outside of crits, its hard to kill merlin. You can use the 3rd skill for some emergency hp or stun the boss with gandr from the battlesuit. Hell the np gauge charge is so long you can safely use illusion on 1 merlin and it will reload before the boss will fire off a 2nd np.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
You do have to babysit the merlins but outside of crits, its hard to kill merlin. You can use the 3rd skill for some emergency hp or stun the boss with gandr from the battlesuit. Hell the np gauge charge is so long you can safely use illusion on 1 merlin and it will reload before the boss will fire off a 2nd np.
Yeah, okay, that worked out, thanks.
Looking at the gamepress guide, do hearts not drop on the buster 3bps oni once he comes back next week? I don't see any drop percentage and am wondering whether I should use beans on this one as long as he's still alive.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, okay, that worked out, thanks.
Looking at the grandpress guide, do hearts not drop on the buster oni once he comes back next week? I don't see any drop percentage and am wondering whether I have use tons of beans on this one as long as he's still alive.

So funny story, I got unlucky with a few crits and my entire team died except Jack. She ended up soloing an entire 3 million hp off Gori lol. That NP refund on Quick is so dumb lol. It helped that I took the green bean and the hot spring support which made my Jack have an insane damage boost.

Also I figured this is the easier version of him than the possible return version so why wait and just farm him hella hard now.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Yeah, I figured that could happen. One of my Merlins was close at the end.
Oh, you're right. The return versions have different sub bosses. Benkei instead of Kiyo is for sure more annoying.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
585981425711579167.png

Also a random note. Zhuge Liang (El-Melloi II) or Waver, Merlin, Scathach=Skadi are prob the best 3 support servants in the game. Waver can spook you whenever you roll, Merlin and Skadi are limited servants. Merlin banner comes back in like October-ish and Skadi Is next year at the 3rd anniversary around July maybe. Just thought I would mention that so you can kinda plan in advance.
Poor Tamamo
One day I'll get a 5*
You will!! I believe you you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.