• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I saw a post on Reddit that reminded me that Nero Bride is a great support, especially for Arts, so even though I had been using Jack + double Merlin, I gave Shiki + Bride + double Tamamo a try.

It was hilarious. Shiki erased the oni in three turns. Of course, since I'm giving up Kiyo's mat drops on account of not wanting to bully her (I did the same with Tamamo), the results of someone who wants both dead would vary somewhat.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
There it is, my first 100 10/10/10.
Screenshot_20190609-025933_Fate_GO.jpg
Maybe my last one too since I'm not ready to go through all this grinding again, this was a lot more resource intensive than I expected and I now know the true fear of QP and gem hell. Currently working on Golden Fous but that's... gonna take a while. For now I'll focus on getting my favorite 4-stars to 90(BB, Emiya, Herc?), and maybe some 3-stars to 80. Arash to 70 sometime in the future, best bro deserves it.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Getting NP1 was painful enough so I'm most likely never going to NP5 any SSR period lol
I'm the kind of guy who prefers a big roster over devoting massive amounts of resources to a single character so unless I somehow get every single SSR I'm interested in (unlikely to say the least) then even NP2 is a pipe dream. Maybe if I ever get rich.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I saw a post on Reddit that reminded me that Nero Bride is a great support, especially for Arts, so even though I had been using Jack + double Merlin, I gave Shiki + Bride + double Tamamo a try.

It was hilarious. Shiki erased the oni in three turns. Of course, since I'm giving up Kiyo's mat drops on account of not wanting to bully her (I did the same with Tamamo), the results of someone who wants both dead would vary somewhat.
It's why I'm using Shuten + Shiki, and I tried the first run with Jack + summer Scáthach.
Jack/Shiki focus the oni while Shuten/summer Scáthach kill kiyo with spash damage.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever

Ah man, seems we still have quite some time for the Apocrypha servants to get their updates then... Oh well.

Anyway don't change your Jack just yet! :p Even if RNG gets in my way her NP can one-shot the 1M Oni for me. Thanks to this the Red one has been the easiest to farm for me! :) I just use my Shuten to poison him, and Jack takes care of the rest!

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
oof. wasn't expecting this final boss.

My highest level Servants are Shuten at 45, and Ushi at 40. What support should I bring against Zerker Mama? I need big carry lol, at least for the 1M level.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It's why I'm using Shuten + Shiki, and I tried the first run with Jack + summer Scáthach.
Jack/Shiki focus the oni while Shuten/summer Scáthach kill kiyo with spash damage.
Yeah the Shuten Shiki combo is great. Also gives me a chance to level the Far Side mystic code. Sadly only 2 Shuten's with Sumo on my FL so it can take a while to find one if I'm unlucky.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
No but she deals a truckton on her own aince she has Berserker base modifiers plus double damage since Raikou is a berserker

edit: Nobu is also a great pick because she deals increased damage vs divine with her 2nd skill and her NP deals bonus damage to servants with the riding skill , Gil also is good because he deals extra damage with enuma elish.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I decided to use Karna for a change of pace because he's the newest on my roster and he dies a pretty good job at it

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah last year I was using Karna as well the last boss is great because you have a lot of options

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Been doing the fight with Dantes and Okita, and those two does a great job in the 3 and 6 million nodes.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm finding this one really hard to grind. Even with some good carries, Mama keeps getting crits and her two minions aren't helping my own weaker characters.

The Oni come back and you keep battling them with BP rather than AP, right? Those were a lot easier to grind for me. (And battling them with BP lets me save my AP for Chaldea Gate quests and Story.)

I might use the Ushi raid period to get back to Story mode...

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Yes they'll come back then again if you're doing the 2BP raid as long as you're dealing over 1.5m damage before mama kills you then you're within the margin to reach your damage ladder goal

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled Mama. My first 5*

I'm finding this one really hard to grind. Even with some good carries, Mama keeps getting crits and her two minions aren't helping my own weaker characters.

The Oni come back and you keep battling them with BP rather than AP, right? Those were a lot easier to grind for me. (And battling them with BP lets me save my AP for Chaldea Gate quests and Story.)

I might use the Ushi raid period to get back to Story mode...
Do you have a friend with a good Scathach? The one i borrow with her np does 3mil on average with the starting outfit attack buff.

My team, Mash, Emiya archer, and Scathach.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Seems I can just barely manage with whoever here has the NP5 Nobu as Archer support. Thanks to the NP being AOE it also kills the two crystals so I can collect those drops as well. :thumbs_up:

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Leveled Nobu's two main skills and now know what it feels like to be in "bones hell".
The main reason why I leveled her was that I'd rather not use my Jalter too much anymore since she's so close to max bond.
So what I'm actually doing is that I'm relying on friend Jalters. :D

That's some Kiyo love. :)
I couldn't pass on the hearts.

Arts teams still feel like an experiment to me that I have not too much experience with, so I hesitate to use them.
I just continued to go with Jack/Shiki.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Question: Do we get to keep the dumplings for future events to restore BP or should I use them all up for this event and not waste them?

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
BP restorers are unique to the event they're part of. If you don't use them up you can turn them in for QP (but it's better to use them). If you don't use them or turn them in for QP, they'll just disappear from your inventory when the exchange period is over.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Rolled Tamamo in first 10x on new banner, but forgot to screenshot in my excitement to go enhance her lol. Been holding onto 22 Gold caster wisdoms for this moment after all! Tried a few more after that thinking my luck might hold but only ended up with Helena and Stheno for my troubles. About 120 SQ in all.

Was hoping for a Saber tbh. (Suzuka would be nice!) This is the one class I'm really hurting for. Even a budget one would do but I just never get them!

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Im using Arash to clear the crystals and then Ozy can 2 shot Raikou. 1 shot if I get a buster chain and double merlin buff. Also Ozy defense buff is insane. Survived a Raikou NP with the defense buff.

Balma

Oct 27, 2017
If you can do double Merlin then Nobu is the easiest to use. Buster brave chain can wipe Raikou and the other things.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled Tamamo in first 10x on new banner, but forgot to screenshot in my excitement to go enhance her lol. Been holding onto 22 Gold caster wisdoms for this moment after all! Tried a few more after that thinking my luck might hold but only ended up with Helena and Stheno for my troubles. About 120 SQ in all.

Was hoping for a Saber tbh. (Suzuka would be nice!) This is the one class I'm really hurting for. Even a budget one would do but I just never get them!

Damn, the gacha has been treating you nice.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm running Jalter + Drake + double Merlin. It can usually take down the boss and her supports in a single turn. In the rare occasions that it doesn't, the boss will go down in the following turn. But that's a rather whale-y setup that isn't available to everyone.

Still doing a bit of fine-tuning to see if I can make it more consistent. The problem is that as a Rider (and pirate), Drake keeps stealing stars Jalter needs to land the finishing crit. Ishtar could probably bring the damage, but her star pull is almost as high... Alice's charge isn't enough unless I give her the second Sumo, which robs Jalter of damage, and even then I doubt Alice could take out the stones. Nito's charge is more than enough even with the Hot Springs CE, but again, her damage isn't enough.

Ishtar seems to work best. She doesn't have Drake's on-demand stargen, but I think her lower star pull and her crit buff make up for it.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, i am loving the gold fous given from thw events right now, it's gonna be sad when their qty will drop a lil bit with the story chapters.
Just a shame their total is so low in the long term.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually kinda glad that golden fous are so scarce since I have no idea who's gonna be my next project. I guess it'll depend on whether or not I manage to roll some particular servants, but out of my current roster I guess I'd lean towards Jalter.

Didn't get Tamamo in 4 tickets (not that I expected to lol) but I got the 4-Star Event CE and I'm fine with that. I'm gonna be getting a lot of Brocades since I'll farm the blue oni for Pages. And speaking of mats, I'm pleasantly surprised by the fact I have enough mats to max out Kintoki's 2 important skills... As soon as QP allows it, of course.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly to check my theory on it. As CCC shows fgo nerds like their waifus to be submissive and pay attention to them at the cost of everything else about their character, meanwhile Agatha from what I've seen is a weird straw feminist world where women dominate men.

I mean I don't expect fgo to handle that subject well at all, but we'll see.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I really wanted Penth...but summer Raikou... is there any banner that's better than Agartha's for her?

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just use the 4 star ticket on her, that's my plan.

Trash can be enjoyable, I'm in to see what makes it the worst singularity ever going by jp surveys.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Mostly to check my theory on it. As CCC shows fgo nerds like their waifus to be submissive and pay attention to them at the cost of everything else about their character, meanwhile Agatha from what I've seen is a weird straw feminist world where women dominate men.

I mean I don't expect fgo to handle that subject well at all, but we'll see.
I love all of this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.