• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
They give out buzzwords and hints for every EOR singularity and "hollow earth theory" is one for Agartha and i am just curious how conspiracy theories play into the FGO world. CCC event had side-stepped my main questions about the Mooncell, guess playing the real game itself would give me more, i just want to know more about the relation of these weird concepts outside wiki-dives, some ingame character info-dumping me would be ace.

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder how popular the Agartha banner will be. Personally I'm not rolling with Summer 2 just around the corner, but tbh I wouldn't really mind getting Nightless Caster from the GSSR.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Thicc caster is hella thicc, and people seem to like penth. Hell I like penth.

I'm going to guess more popular than shinjuku (unfortunately), less popular than CCC.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Well, time to get fat on dumplings then.

585548903395491841.png
Oh look a new avatar for me later.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Weird, equipping an MLB Ox-Demon King instead of another regular Hot Spring seems to net me more damage. I figure 50% ATK Strength > 15% Buster effectiveness but I guess not.

i62JahX.png

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Weird, equipping an MLB Ox-Demon King instead of another regular Hot Spring seems to net me more damage. I figure 50% ATK Strength > 15% Buster effectiveness but I guess not.

i62JahX.png

Multiplicative vs additive. That 50% ATK will just be added to the sum of all the ATK ups vs having that Buster up multiplied by the sum of the ATK ups.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Man I really want a summer event for the guys.

Edit:

Someone destroyed me with this. It hurts so much, because it's true.

unknown.png

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Thicc caster is hella thicc, and people seem to like penth. Hell I like penth.

I'm going to guess more popular than shinjuku (unfortunately), less popular than CCC.
I like both the thicc caster and penth, but penth pulls ahead for me because I like her animations more and she's a berserker (I really really like berserkers!). I'm gonna toss a 10 pull and believe in the heart on the gacha!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I want THICCaster, because she's illustrated by Namaniku ATK. Plus the dark skin, always a plus.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I want THICCaster, because she's illustrated by Namaniku ATK. Plus the dark skin, always a plus.
She's also an eternal reminder that we'll never get Muramasa because JAST will never translate it, right there in your Chaldea, I'm not sure I could cope with that.
Excellent taste though.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
She's also an eternal reminder that we'll never get Muramasa because JAST will never translate it, right there in your Chaldea, I'm not sure I could cope with that.
Excellent taste though.
I know, right? It's so frustrating, JAST has the license but they refuse to release the English translation. It's one VN I've been dying to play, and they just won't give it to me.

I congratulate you on similar tastes. We are truly gentlemen of the highest order.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Part of me wonders if Muramasa isn't being put in because they fear Emiya will lose popularity which wouldn't make sense since Emiya was like top 5 in character poll for the last 1. Poor Shirou barely broke top 10.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Luckily we have a muramasa in the game that is likely to be a servant anyday now!
Why must you twist the blade even further?
Part of me wonders if Muramasa isn't being put in because they fear Emiya will lose popularity which wouldn't make sense since Emiya was like top 5 in character poll for the last 1. Poor Shirou barely broke top 10.

It's probably more of a eresh (and the unreleased ones like sita or calamity jane) situation where their original plan did not include the servant in the event, and now they are waiting for an event where they could make sense... which will prob never happen since that event WAS Shimosa.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Damn, the gacha has been treating you nice.

Yeah! Can't really complain. Less than two-weeks old, 6 SSR, 0-dollars spent. It's great. Almost feels like a trap lol. I'm so used to having to whale for whatever I want in previous Gacha.

I even rolled a second Tamamo with the tickets we get for clearing the raids! So NP2 it is!
Screenshot_20190610-064832.jpg

(Still no Sabers tho...) -_-

Game pls gib Suzuka so I can have another floofy tail pls.
585932630466232330.png

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly to check my theory on it. As CCC shows fgo nerds like their waifus to be submissive and pay attention to them at the cost of everything else about their character, meanwhile Agatha from what I've seen is a weird straw feminist world where women dominate men.

I mean I don't expect fgo to handle that subject well at all, but we'll see.
Literally everyone I know, with tons of different opinions on other chapters, who has played EOR2 it says its bad

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah! Can't really complain. Less than two-weeks old, 6 SSR, 0-dollars spent. It's great. Almost feels like a trap lol. I'm so used to having to whale for whatever I want in previous Gacha.

I even rolled a second Tamamo with the tickets we get for clearing the raids! So NP2 it is!

585932630466232330.png
Insane luck, congrats man!

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever

585546967317348452.png

I'll take it. Bribery feels good.

============

Also made it past 100m total damage. Yay, so that means I can ascend Rider Kintoki.

The rewards really feel too good to give up atm if I can keep going. I was gonna go back to story missions once I got this far but... As a new account I just feel like it would be quite advantageous to grab as much of this event stuff as I can!

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Dam that account is blessed. Congrats!

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i've been doing the hot springs for them, through the best one on it should open after we finished the raid.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
36 tickets and 180 sq for 2x fox sword girl, 1 x emiya assassin, 3x dumpling, the obligatory emiya that I get every banner, and most importantly my second golden.

I'm pretty happy with this, I was planning on rolling for emiya assassins solo rate up late this year anyways, and Suzuki was my 3rd place Sr ticket candidate.

Now time to grail kintoki.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! Just one more very important question.

When will these cowards release Emiya's Hollow Ataraxia suit as a costume
91753aabb35f9671d5f84f10e4318d6e.jpg

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
inb4 "he can't keep getting away with it" ...but I am so happy right now.

Screenshot_20190611-032920.jpg

Yolo-roll granted me Suzuka after all that begging! Immediately went to go enhance since she's the first Saber I've gotten other than Fergus. I wish I could level her NP, but now I am all outta Quartz 'til I do more story stuff. I'm so happy I actually got her though!

409721370931363841.gif

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
36 tickets and 180 sq for 2x fox sword girl, 1 x emiya assassin, 3x dumpling, the obligatory emiya that I get every banner, and most importantly my second golden.

I'm pretty happy with this, I was planning on rolling for emiya assassins solo rate up late this year anyways, and Suzuki was my 3rd place Sr ticket candidate.

Now time to grail kintoki.
Congrats!

Yolo-roll granted me Suzuka after all that begging! Immediately went to go enhance since she's the first Saber I've gotten other than Fergus. I wish I could level her NP, but now I am all outta Quartz 'til I do more story stuff. I'm so happy I actually got her though!

409721370931363841.gif
Your luck knows no bounds. Insane. Congrats to you as well! Again. I'll probably congratulate you once more in a day or two when you get another miraculous pull, so I'll keep one in my pocket for easy access.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

409721370931363841.gif
Now, the next step is watching you get all summer servants in one pull to their respective banners! /s
Seriously through, congrats. It's always nice to see somebody getting everything they want without the game managing to screw them over with the rates.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

409721370931363841.gif
Rngesus has chosen you!

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I might be inactive for a couple of days on FGO

409721370931363841.gif
gratz!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Does astolfo have a skill that randomly gives him evades?

Been using him for my 6 million team and he keeps getting evades and I can't figure out why.

Status
Not open for further replies.