• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Now, the next step is watching you get all summer servants in one pull to their respective banners! /s
Seriously through, congrats. It's always nice to see somebody getting everything they want without the game managing to screw them over with the rates.

I'm not sure what the Summer servants are outside of Mordred Surfer, Scathach Assassin, and Mama Lancer. Really not too sure if I'll roll that much for Summer Servants, I guess it would depend on their usefulness in any Summer events...

Anyway, thanks! I'm really surprised at my luck in this game as well, given the stated rates and the fact that usually my luck in mobile games is trash to the point where I don't even blink about having to just brute force everything by whaling. Like I'm just used to it.

I might be inactive for a couple of days on FGO

If it's about the thing you mentioned on MC, good luck and fast recovery! :D
585932750696218636.png

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Used the frontline team from this video for the challenge quest and it worked out fine. I didn't get quite as good of card draws as they did and my Nobu wasn't quite as skilled up so it took a bit longer than planned but the overall strategy was sound.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Your inner Gudako knows the answer

NXLpCIWpEICFT5OsJyVVpR3LsHgdsT5HapWNPHgna2M.png
Lol! It feels like such a waste burning a 4* when you don't get a rare prism from it.

Just so I know what's your in game name? I remove anyone who hasn't been active for 7 days so asking in case you're gone longer than that.
Level up and grail a second one to 90 ofc.
Tbh if they had separate bond levels i actually would level him to 80 and use him.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I feel that, the green oni is a pain in the ass for me because of my severe lack of Riders. Santa does the job but she takes a thousand turns, and my Kintoki is stuck at 60-something until I can farm embers. I'm just waiting for the blue oni so I can waste all my dumplings on him, need those pages and Saber is the easiest class for me to deal with.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Using my Buster beans on this green Oni. Ozy cleaning him up really easily with double Merlin. I think I'll use Orion for the Blue one. Though I need embers for her. The problem is that he is arts resistant so maybe use another type instead. I do have Ishtar and Emiya. But my Buster beans are gonna run out on this guy and I barely used the arts beans. I'm saving my Quick beans and Jack for the last boss.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm low on Buster beans, so I'm using Moedred + double Tamamo. They get the job done, eventually, but it's really draining what little will I had to keep doing the raids.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah! Can't really complain. Less than two-weeks old, 6 SSR, 0-dollars spent. It's great. Almost feels like a trap lol. I'm so used to having to whale for whatever I want in previous Gacha.

I even rolled a second Tamamo with the tickets we get for clearing the raids! So NP2 it is!
Screenshot_20190610-064832.jpg

(Still no Sabers tho...) -_-

Game pls gib Suzuka so I can have another floofy tail pls.
585932630466232330.png

Grats on your amazing luck! Gotta admit I'm kind of jealous, since my launch day (nearly 2 years old) account only got my 6th SSR a couple of months ago, but my luck isn't exactly the greatest.

All the raiding got Waver and Gil to Bond 10, so I'm thinking of giving them a break.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I might be inactive for a couple of days on FGO
I hope it's nothing serious. :(

Take all the time you need if it is, your Friend List will remain until you return.

I miss the Raikou fight already. It was so damn easy.
Same here. It's why I actually burned some BP currency to grind a bit. Granted I'm well over 300 million now, but it's all good. I got a lot of useful materials out of it.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I feel that, the green oni is a pain in the ass for me because of my severe lack of Riders. Santa does the job but she takes a thousand turns, and my Kintoki is stuck at 60-something until I can farm embers. I'm just waiting for the blue oni so I can waste all my dumplings on him, need those pages and Saber is the easiest class for me to deal with.
What BP level are you trying to do?

Oct 25, 2017
Since my Kintoki is a mess I end up using a boosted 300% support Kintoki with Melty and Jeanne for the inevitable NP. isn't the cleanest but it does the job.

Last edited:

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I've been using rider Kintoki for green oni, but now I'm running out of quick beans. Blue oni where art thou? Pls come quick so I can bully you instead.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man nito and arash are the otp for farming anything.

I feel like the currency drop rates would be too low without CEs, but then again I don't remember have any issues last year.

I was undergoing surgery, I'm fine now but I'll be stuck at home for around a month and in bed for the next few days.

Hope it's nothing too major and you have a speedy recovery!

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
When you have 198 golden apples lack of CEs are never an issue lol.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Just need to slog through this for six more days... don't even care about extra drops from any of the quests anymore.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even bothering spending my BP, I'm grinding the quests with my stamina and that's about it. I don't want to burn myself out too much before the next event, and I already have all of the important items since this is a re-run for me.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
As a new master, I on the other hand have been taking full-advantage of the Event. I'm already level 67, and 957/92 AP.

The levels come so fast, and every time I level up my BP is restored so it's been quite easy to just keep grinding. But well even so I think I will fall short of being able to clear out the event shop. Still, I'm just glad I was able to get even this far in such a short time. And with all the materials I've gotten and still have yet to get, it's like my account is starting with a super charge!

It's like a big confidence boost! ... but well, that said I can still only successfully complete the 1M raids. So seeing as I'm at 253M damage points, that means I've challenged the raids 253 times! It's a lot of clicking, and I haven't had any time to grind other things such as EXP cards. But hopefully soon...

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you have a Tamamo, please put a MLB Hot spring on her. She significantly buffs the three biggest damage dealers of this gate boss (Euryele, Orion, and Archuria).

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm more or less done with the raids. I'll probably just stick to farming the regular nodes since I'm pretty good on most of these materials.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
It's like a big confidence boost! ... but well, that said I can still only successfully complete the 1M raids. So seeing as I'm at 253M damage points, that means I've challenged the raids 253 times! It's a lot of clicking, and I haven't had any time to grind other things such as EXP cards. But hopefully soon...
Nice to see new arrivals having a good time.
If you have a Tamamo, please put a MLB Hot spring on her. She significantly buffs the three biggest damage dealers of this gate boss (Euryele, Orion, and Archuria).
What's your IGN? Not sure if we're in-game friends, but I've had MLB Hot Springs on Tamamo for most of the event.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just doing BP runs at this point for the material drops. On 3BP they're pretty frequent. The last boss is going to drop berserker gems at a decent rate. Red oni drops hearts.

Nice to see new arrivals having a good time.

What's your IGN? Not sure if we're in-game friends, but I've had MLB Hot Springs on Tamamo for most of the event.
My in game name is Myc.

Status
Not open for further replies.