• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, a combination of Jinako, a certain sprite of Vicchi, and proximity to the upcoming anniversary finally convinced me to make a JP account. If nothing else, it's an opportunity to try out Servants before they hit NA. Rolled Marie as my starter, but thinking that there was another free 10-roll after completing Fuyuki and not remembering the length of Fuyuki (at least when relying on supports), I slogged on. Since there was no extra 10-roll, I had to go into Orleans a ways to get enough SQ for another pull. And I got... nothing!

Rerolled, and promptly got Heracles as my starter. Yeah, this account feels a lot better already.

Just find a quartz account on Ebay for super cheap. You can start with like 900 quartz and a ton of tickets. It's great for starting a JP account.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Just find a quartz account on Ebay for super cheap. You can start with like 900 quartz and a ton of tickets. It's great for starting a JP account.
Huh, those are cheaper than I expected. Thanks for the suggestion; I'll consider it. I wasn't even sure I could get FGO JP running when I started, so SQ accounts were not at all in my mind.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I've never even entertained the idea of outright buying a whole account in any gacha game. Not even sure if I could articulate why; maybe because I don't pay for in-game currency normally anyway?

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nice, Karna finally got his long deserved animation update. He will be my next target after Lancer Raikou.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'd buy one for cheap if I were starting out, but I have no plans to start a JP acc and enter hell twice

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Had a look at shop for the next event, Summer Re-run. Only need Horseshoes and the new mat Bizarre Godly Wine. Guess I'll be done with it pretty quickly. This game really is just something I need manage these days.

Now if they put like 300 bones in the shop then I could get my grind on lmao.
For some reason I've never even entertained the idea of outright buying a whole account in any gacha game. Not even sure if I could articulate why; maybe because I don't pay for in-game currency normally anyway?
If you know there's a servant you want it's usually cheaper to buy an account with that unit than it is to buy currency to attempt to get that unit.

Last edited:

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd buy a quartz account, but for some reason buying an account with a servant already on it just wouldn't do it for me.

It's like with my mates offer to trade me stuff in pokemon go because i cba to play the game, it's just not the same, it's their charzard they gave me not mine you know.

On a side note, I need a high rez version of this martha art stat.

5c3rhpic1i431.png

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Robin:

• Cream suit with a patch and green trimming.
  • Ill fitting judging by the sleeves.
  • Wearing plain sneakers with a suit.
  • Pants are also way too long in the legs.
  • Candy cane red striped shirt clashing with his green blazer. Wearing green blazer in the first place.
Ok fashion police please arrest this man.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I removed someone by mistake while I was doing some cleaning of people that didn't log in, whoever that was had a grailed caster gilgamesh in the "all" slot, In case it was someone from here sorry.

Also since I did some cleaning: 490,481,139

oXICZ2g.jpg

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
if that happens I'll be (bot-like) posting only in the VN OT, I kinda joined ERA mostly for the FGO community back then.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd buy a quartz account, but for some reason buying an account with a servant already on it just wouldn't do it for me.

It's like with my mates offer to trade me stuff in pokemon go because i cba to play the game, it's just not the same, it's their charzard they gave me not mine you know.

On a side note, I need a high rez version of this martha art stat.

5c3rhpic1i431.png
What is this?

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Dang Im thinking of joining but is it really active?

Also joining discords has a bad habit of making me stop posting in the relevant thread like it did for dokkan. So I dunno if I should or not.

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The discord community is active. Just like anything, the level of activity is highly dependent on what you make of it. I would recommend joining. We have a great community of users.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Jrod got banned? The E7 discord said something about people trying to get others banned but I wasn't really understanding what was going on. Guess I gotta be careful atm.
If this OT closes, I will cry many tears.
I'm out of the loop here. What's happening?

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
As in the link in the OP isn't working?
I couldn't use it to join the server anymore, it was saying the link was invalid.
What you posted worked though so thanks.

edit: to be fair, a friend of mine was messing around with my phone yday and left a couple of discord servers I was in, maybe that's why? I could rejoin the others w/o issue though.

Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't use it to join the server anymore, it was saying the link was invalid.
What you posted worked though so thanks.

edit: to be fair, a friend of mine was messing around with my phone yday and left a couple of discord servers I was in, maybe that's why? I could rejoin the others w/o issue though.
I think Kayos temporarily took down the invite in the OP just cos of the off-site nonsense etc. Don't want the Reich entering our server.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I saw Jrod and Grim got banned in the gacha thread. Rip.
We were getting a few new users out of nowhere, so Kayos took down the invite as a precaution.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I have reached a point in BP farming where I just Arash first turn, and if I don't get gold chests from the first wave, I just quit the battle.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Jrod got banned? The E7 discord said something about people trying to get others banned but I wasn't really understanding what was going on. Guess I gotta be careful atm.

I'm out of the loop here. What's happening?
Wait, what? Jrod was banned? :(

As for what's happening, check out the Japanese Gacha OT. All of the information is present there, and it's easier than me typing it all out, haha. It seems to be resolved (for now), but there's no telling what the future might bring. At least we always have Discord to fall back on if we must (I will download and use it, just so I don't have to lose the awesome ERA community we have).

As for the other drama happening behind the scenes (i.e., people trying to get others banned), I have no idea. But again, I don't use Discord so I might be out of the information circle on that.

Edit: Jrod is only banned for three days. That's not too bad, hope to see him back soon.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm dumb and just found out about who the new servant in LB4 was.

Glad Jinako's showing up again, never expected to see her outside of CE art. Saw the design before, but thought it was just a neAlways liked her design for... reasons. She's a big fat joke, but I guess that's to be expected considering Ceaser.

Arash is literally the best unit in the game.
Might not be the best unit in the game, but he's easily the most useful 3* and under unit in the game.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, what? Jrod was banned? :(

As for what's happening, check out the Japanese Gacha OT. All of the information is present there, and it's easier than me typing it all out, haha. It seems to be resolved (for now), but there's no telling what the future might bring. At least we always have Discord to fall back on if we must (I will download and use it, just so I don't have to lose the awesome ERA community we have).

As for the other drama happening behind the scenes (i.e., people trying to get others banned), I have no idea. But again, I don't use Discord so I might be out of the information circle on that.
Didn't even realise we had a Japanese Gacha Thread haha. I kind of wish I had remained ignorant to this topic now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.