• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, he probably has a carry account of his own that he uses for these (seeing as people aren't accepting my friend requests when I have somewhat-leveled Servants so that seems like the only way he could have friends).
Could be a rage quit account too. Deleted everything and sold the husk for pennies out of sheer spite.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

IvDQsCK.gif

Miss me?

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
crossposting from the VN thread, although I assume that maybe it's known already as the FGO community seems to be a bit more on top of everything Fate (for obvious reasons)

Fate/Stay Night + Hollow ataraxia reprint coming the 28th, I don't know if it's been posted already but I have just seen it althought it's kinda old news

apparently was posted also on the FGO subreddit

commemorative booklet

edit: type moon page

edit 2: I had messed up the order of links with the booklet

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah I'm posting it mainly for people who might want to have it for collecting purposes or similar, personally I'm getting it for the added items since apparently it just contains a card with a DMM donwload card (similar to how physical boxes have a Steam key inside for the PC version)

edit: can delete the post if it's too off-topic as it doesn't exactly pertains to FGO

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
This thread kind of serves as the general Fate one anyway, I think it's fine. What's interesting is they're reprinting the 18+ version and not realta nua.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm posting it mainly for people who might want to have it for collecting purposes or similar, personally I'm getting it for the added items since apparently it just contains a card with a DMM donwload card (similar to how physical boxes have a Steam key inside for the PC version)

edit: can delete the post if it's too off-topic as it doesn't exactly pertains to FGO
I'm pretty sure I've gone way more off topic than this (flashbacks to when T-Rex and I were talking about the Granblue beta in this thread) I think you're good lol.
Ushi is awesome and deserves better animations already.

Yo what was that? That was sick.

Last edited:

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Finally we're getting some more new content. Hasn't been that long since CCC, but still.

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah not going to lie my interest is at an all time low due to reruns and dead weeks.

But I'm kind of excited for Agartha. I'm just so curious to see if it really is as bad as people say.
Her outfit never ceases to make me laugh. It's over the top even by fate standards.

The animation was great though, especially for being fanmade.
If I'm honest I've never even looked at Ushi long enough to notice until this animation lol. In a way it kind of reminds me of Kill La Kill. It's completely out there and you notice it, but the animation is so smooth that you don't have time to really stop and think about it. You just get transfixed on what is happening.

I was almost excited for a Fate anime for a moment lol.

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
On the one hand, CCC was nowhere near as good as everyone kept saying it would be, so there's a chance that Agartha's terribleness has been exaggerated.

On the other hand, I know some of the specific issues people have with Agartha, and, provided that I haven't been misled, I'm not sure how those could possibly be executed in a way that isn't terrible.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Someone on reddit checked: we had 9 days to reach the goal for Shinjuku whereas they've only given us 3 days here and they didn't reduce the ask despite giving us fewer days. DW gonna DW.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I thought CCC was a fun event, i enjoyed the characters to the end. Agartha supposedly from the writer of prisma illya and wrote the scenario in whatever way he liked without anyone else checking in so some ugly stuff got in with bad writing to boot. There are interesting concepts and chracters get fleshed out in interludes to wash away the bad stuff from Agartha later on, but a badly handled subject matter all in between drags it down for people.
At least there is summer for the funsies.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
CCC yes, but that was also one of the most hyped events ever. I think for the Singularities it's always taken us around a week to reach the goals.
Actually I was thinking of Shinjuku. Campaign went up at noon on Feb 15 and at least according to the subreddit post we completed it the morning of Feb 18.

Guess we need a prayer circle for GasGasGas.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think it's worth buying the extra copies of Kintoki (already have one from the previous year evolved/skilled up) and keeping them around for the future, when they make it so you can sell them for Rare Prisms?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, well that's that. Shame.

Thanks, I'll save the currency and spend it somewhere else then!

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
It also isn't that you sell them for Rare Prisms - you get the Rare Prism automatically when you get your sixth+ copy of a welfare Servant.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, so you need to grind for all copies to get that Rare Prism? Better than nothing, I guess. Thanks, good to know!

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad these raids are over. Rashoman never gave me enough drops to mlb a second Golden Carp. And I thought Onigasha ended at 9 pst so I still had nearly half the shop to farm. At least I clutched the red oni ticket and challenge quest by starting it at 4:59.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't get Raikou which is a huge disappointment and especially considering the cash I dropped on her. But gacha is just like that. She does come back in a few banners so I gotta hold out for that and get her Summer Version too. Its all about saving now from this point again.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get Raikou which is a huge disappointment and especially considering the cash I dropped on her. But gacha is just like that. She does come back in a few banners so I gotta hold out for that and get her Summer Version too. Its all about saving now from this point again.
Sorry man, I wish you luck when she comes around again. :/

Speaking of pulls, I'm kind of tempted to do a few trying for THICCaster. Namaniku ATK appeal is too strong...

Maybe ten tickets or so, just to see if she wants to join my Chaldea. Or I'll remain strong and hold out for summer. We'll see how it goes.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Got Assassin and Berserker with 1 ticket and 42 SQ. Its a good result for the amount I had, even though I was aiming for Caster...

Status
Not open for further replies.