• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, nothing to panic about really. You (or at least I did) got your 80sq and probably more if they have to do an emergency maintanence for this.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Let the servers burn and the quartz flow

Cgmffv7.gif

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I also got 82 and did not understand what was going on. At least it wasn't only me. It's still a pittance compared to how much quartz I burned trying for Holmes. That 400ish was probably 9 months worth of free stuff and I got effectively nothing! That said, as f2p player I should keep my mouth shut after I got lucky with Merlin and Jalter last year.

Almost died laughing during that chapter with her battle servant selections. Welfare and Saberfaces! Given it's extremely rare for me to not have at least 1 welfare servant in a lineup, I respect her hustle even though she needed to spend more time farming embers.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
It seems increased chance of super/great succ is great for raising newly acquired servant. Problem is... I don't have any, shrug. Maybe I should raise Kiyohime. Or should I? Any recommendation for less popular lower rarity servants that worth to raise in terms of gameplay?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It seems increased chance of super/great succ is great for raising newly acquired servant. Problem is... I don't have any, shrug. Maybe I should raise Kiyohime. Or should I? Any recommendation for less popular lower rarity servants that worth to raise in terms of gameplay?

It's also a great time to build CE bombs and level up your CE if you want to go through that fucking nightmare.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why I thought I would be able to get at least one gold gem from the training grounds by taking advantage of the half AP. Guess I should just wait a couple months and prepare to spend a ton of apples and time on the Nerofest lottery...

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maxed all servants again. Time to farm QP or store embers again in my 2nd archive.

Last edited:

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Started yesterday with 8 SSRs, had 90 quartz and walked away with 10 SSRs.

GSSR gave me Mysterious Heroine X, was kinda meh on it but I'm happy that I got a new unit and one that is limited as well.

Did 2 ten rolls on Sherlocks banner, nothing on the first one.... Arjuna on the second.... (was only a matter of time, hopefully he gets a buff in the next round off quests in jp....)

Saving everything from here on out for Summer Mordred (would not say no to Tamano Lancer) as well as Summer Martha (would really, really like Archuria... same roll.. first ten roll please....)

Started playing JP (f2pbtw) on my travel phone (so much slower....) since now seemed like a really, really good time to make the jump...... Really good start dash campaign, Guda Guda Lancer and Jalter Berserker only needing Fuyuki clears... so very getable for a new account.... Mama Nobu on rate up now and Summer 4 around the corner.....

And just like NA Martha was my tutorial 4 star, decided to run it back which ended up with me pulling Herc and Siegfried on my second tutorial roll... So obviously I'm going forward with that account.... I do have Herc on my NA account but I pulled Raikou, Ibaraki (Np3) and El Dorado Berserker (np2) not to long after I got him.... so I'll bench him in NA while I use him in JP.

They really should hotshot the follower system to NA, so good being able to access NPs from top units after a single use.... having fun using a lot of units I want on my main account....

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really confused by this quartz thing. How many quartz are we actually supposed to be getting? 80 or 92? My game had the error when I tried to collect the 8th from top one (Orleans) so I'm not sure if I lost out on 10 quartz or not because now it can't be claimed. Seems everyone else had the error on the Fuyuki ones. Really should have paid attention to how much quartz I had before but I just woke up :/

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really confused by this quartz thing. How many quartz are we actually supposed to be getting? 80 or 92? My game had the error when I tried to collect the 8th from top one (Orleans) so I'm not sure if I lost out on 10 quartz or not because now it can't be claimed. Seems everyone else had the error on the Fuyuki ones. Really should have paid attention to how much quartz I had before but I just woke up :/

The other 12 we received way back when we cleared Fuyuki, it wasn't supposed to be listed again (for 10 SQ + 2 SQ respectively). Claiming it will crash your game, and it'll show up as "obtained" when you log back in, but you won't have lost anything since it was never there to claim in the first place. I'm not sure why Orleans gave you the error though, that shouldn't have happened. :/

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017

The other 12 we received way back when we cleared Fuyuki, it wasn't supposed to be listed again (for 10 SQ + 2 SQ respectively). Claiming it will crash your game, and it'll show up as "obtained" when you log back in, but you won't have lost anything since it was never there to claim in the first place. I'm not sure why Orleans gave you the error though, that shouldn't have happened. :/
Ok kl thanks for clarifying. Why did mine have to crash on Orleans damn it. I hadn't updated my spreadsheet since the 25th of June so I'm not certain that I got the full 80, but I did some back tracking and my current amount is 81 more than I've calculated I should have, so maybe it's fine. That being said there was some guess work in there because you can only see the last week of rewards you've collected. It might be best for me to contact support just to clarify considering it crashed when it wasn't supposed to.

I get my 500 day login reward tomorrow as well. Might make things more confusing if I don't contact them now.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok kl thanks for clarifying. Why did mine have to crash on Orleans damn it. I hadn't updated my spreadsheet since the 25th of June so I'm not certain that I got the full 80, but I did some back tracking and my current amount is 81 more than I've calculated I should have, so maybe it's fine. That being said there was some guess work in there because you can only see the last week of rewards you've collected. It might be best for me to contact support just to clarify considering it crashed when it wasn't supposed to.

I get my 500 day login reward tomorrow as well. Might make things more confusing if I don't contact them now.
Was there a "Claim All" button that you might have hit by mistake? I can't remember as I went through them one at a time starting from the bottom (and subsequent crash after Fuyuki). If you're 100% sure it crashed on Orleans though, it definitely might be worth contacting them over. You might have received the SQ anyway, as you data suggests, but for peace of mind and all of that.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Was there a "Claim All" button that you might have hit by mistake? I can't remember as I went through them one at a time starting from the bottom (and subsequent crash after Fuyuki). If you're 100% sure it crashed on Orleans though, it definitely might be worth contacting them over. You might have received the SQ anyway, as you data suggests, but for peace of mind and all of that.
Nah there was no claim all button. I was at 7 out of 10 collected when the crash happened and Fuyuki is only the last 2. Worse comes to worse it's 10 quartz, but as you say I would rather have peace of mind so I've sent them the support team an e-mail. Not sure how long it takes for them to respond though. Never had to contact them before.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nah there was no claim all button. I was at 7 out of 10 collected when the crash happened and Fuyuki is only the last 2. Worse comes to worse it's 10 quartz, but as you say I would rather have peace of mind so I've sent them the support team an e-mail. Not sure how long it takes for them to respond though. Never had to contact them before.
That really sucks. :(

I hope it all works out for you!

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
GSSR always hooks me up with a servant that isn't necessarily my first choice, but ends up being incredibly useful in the long run. Drake, Jack, Nightingale and now Cu Alter. Gotta get Cuzilla ready for summer because there's that one node he's amazing on. Having to refresh for one last year sucked.

I'll probably actually enjoy this event rerun because the summer event is the first and last time I've ever had MLB event CEs. I plan on rolling at least 150-180 quartz for Tamalancer/Surf Mordred NP upgrades too. Would like to MLB Knights of Marines but won't have quartz to spare and I have NP2 Archuria already.

my god, I can finally grind my way out of qp hell.

Sd7AQsG.gif

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Spent some apples to level my newly acquired Cleopatra to max Ascension. Not max level, but that can wait for later.

Been using this team to farm and it's short and sweet with a suspicious old man. Yes, my Shakespeare is only np1. No I don't know why. Works well though. It's basically just a group of AoE buffers lol

MQjUQax.jpg

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my 100 quartz that I wasn't expecting. My Summer Nero/Summer Alter fund has exceeded 440 quartz! Yesssss.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
yPa7vP3.jpg

Well, I've been getting poverty ass rolls but at least this one guarantees a 5*.

Funny enough, when I bought my packs I spent all the free SQ trying to get archuria and that started my dry spell. If only I had saved all that I'd have a lot more SQ at this moment lol. Gacha is bad civilization.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Still having a difficult time justifying leveling the weaker servants like Sanson/Phantom/Gilles, even during a bonus campaign like this...

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I try to raise everyone because I know Setsubun is coming. Sure, even then there probably won't come I time when I'm desperate enough to use Geronimo or Sanson, but I want to have the option.

Though right now I'm not making much use of the increased super/great chances since everything except Archer (Moriarty), Assassin (Shuten) and Berserker (Bunyan) embers are getting saved for potential Summer Servants (Fran, Raikou, Ishtar/Malter, and Nero), so my storage is getting pretty darn full. My Second Archive is already maxed out. It sure would have been nice if they'd fast-tracked a storage expansion for us.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I forgot about Setsubun... guess I'll level up also servants I wasn't bothering to like Medusa Lancer, Wu Zetian and Fionn, then I'll start with the silver servants that are still low level

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Is there something about Setsubun I should know?
Setsubun uses a fatigue mechanic. Once you've used a Servant, they need to rest for a while before you can use them again. The timer applies to all copies of the same Servant, so people who raise multiple copies of a Servant can't get around it. According to the Cirno page it also uses a timer mechanic so that if you wait until the Servant is no longer fatigued you'll lose some progress (the quests only take 1 AP, so AP regen isn't really a factor). Basically, it's an event meant to encourage Masters to raise a whole bunch of Servants rather than rely on just a few.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't even heard of this event until now but that sounds awful. Can barely level my main guys yet alone random 3*s that I'll never use again.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I forgot to mention: You can't use supports for Setsubun. You're stuck using just your own Servants.
If I don't get Caster Nero I'm going to destroy the sun
The more I play with her on JP, the more I realize just how disappointed I'm going to be if I don't get her. Really hoping my figure of her will be enough to get her quickly.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Setsubun uses a fatigue mechanic. Once you've used a Servant, they need to rest for a while before you can use them again. The timer applies to all copies of the same Servant, so people who raise multiple copies of a Servant can't get around it. According to the Cirno page it also uses a timer mechanic so that if you wait until the Servant is no longer fatigued you'll lose some progress (the quests only take 1 AP, so AP regen isn't really a factor). Basically, it's an event meant to encourage Masters to raise a whole bunch of Servants rather than rely on just a few.
I didnt know about that fatigue mechanic so thanks for letting me know.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
You also get to put your servants into hot springs to let them rest so use your degen mind to come up with which combos to put in.

Separated by gender though I believe.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I've been keeping Setsubun in the back of my mind for a while, but now that I decided to go all in on the lottery, I'll be drowning in XP after that, and conveniently the milestone campaign immediately afterwards will also have a success rate up bonus, even if it won't be as much of a boost compared to right now.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
How long does support take to get back to people normally? Thought I would get a response by the end of the day.
I still haven't made up my mind about which CE to pick. I put my top candidates into Wheel Decide and it landed on Nero, so I'm leaning toward her. On the other hand, it feels like that would be adding insult to Tamamo in addition to the injury of her not getting a CE in the first place. But back on the first hand, I do have a Nero figurine staring at me...
You know the right answer *stares intensely*
Oh, I forgot to mention: You can't use supports for Setsubun. You're stuck using just your own Servants.

The more I play with her on JP, the more I realize just how disappointed I'm going to be if I don't get her. Really hoping my figure of her will be enough to get her quickly.
Well at least I have a good amount of leveled support servants. I raised some servants I wouldn't normally use for Agartha bond bonus using hands xp, and I'll probably do the same for the last two chapters. Maybe I'll have enough servants by then for this event.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe someone somewhere looked at the shiplock system of Kancolle and thought to themselves, "thats a pretty good idea, lets put something similar in our game"

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't made up my mind about which CE to pick. I put my top candidates into Wheel Decide and it landed on Nero, so I'm leaning toward her. On the other hand, it feels like that would be adding insult to Tamamo in addition to the injury of her not getting a CE in the first place. But back on the first hand, I do have a Nero figurine staring at me...
I can't decide either. I might go for Best Kouhai, since I can't seem to settle on anything. She's cute, and I love her dress. Plus, Best Kouhai.

Status
Not open for further replies.