• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balma

Oct 27, 2017
I spent 90sq on the Camelot banner thinking that I'll have a 50% chance of getting a new 4* (and extra Bedi).... yeah I got the same two 4* I already had. Thanks for nothing desire sensor.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I tried using blackbeard a bit and that slurping sound he makes when initiating combat is so gross I immediatly removed him after the fight was done, I leveled him becuase I thought a bronze rider could be a cheap QP farmer in the future with a kaleido, but I might burn him.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bought the GSSR pull against my better judgement, even though I only have 3 SSR I was convinced I was going to get a dupe. Ended up with Altira who is fine, at least Saber is a class I need something solid in.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the rates (field with x2(630%) and a max possible drop of 24, jungle at x2(630%) with a max possible drop of 31 and the beach x1 (200%) with another one at x3 (480%) with maximums of 12 and 16 respectively), the best possible spot without the forest would be the Jungle, followed by the Beach when running the highest level node available.

Last edited:

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Intelligently I shouldn't grail Nobu right >.< I love her!!
Take it from someone that mostly grailed Emiya, a 1* and a 0*, grail for a character you like and/or use a lot, don't grail for chars that online sites says deserve them if you personally don't care about them. It's like the golden fous, the game is not hard enough and the items are too limited for minmaxing to be more important than personal reasons.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Did we get the Bunyan mini game tickets? I can't remember.
[Distribution of Rewards]
All players who have completed FGO's tutorial section as of July 15, 2019, 20:59 PDT will be eligible to receive the rewards.
In-game rewards will be delivered to the players' Present Box upon first login between the dates of July 15, 2019 21:00 PDT and December 31, 2019 15:59 PST.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I'm missing one Archer/Caster Piece/Monument, is there a good place to get a drop? I'm hoping theres an interlude/rank up quest where I can get one since the dailies are over.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It surprises me that d'Eon never got another buff. I feel like she really needs some help.
Good lord this event. I love how they make it a point for the shirtless men to either fuck off into the woods or stay out of the spotlight to let the ladies shine 😂

Bullshit!
Lol! I told you, no equality in this game.
Lol, I'm not even bothering with the event right now. 1/2 AP Doors is way too good to pass up right now.
I probably should have done this. Not that I particularly need QP atm, but always good to have more. I just wanted to get on with the event really.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I just did Euryale's this morning, but it's an old one lol. Since I'm new, she's been my default ST Archer since it was quite easy to NP5 her early on. Didn't wanna put off her strength quest any longer since my Summer pulls were trash lol.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I usually save them unless it's a servant I use often or a favourite, I did only Karna for this batch, will do Enkidu at some point but the rest will have to wait for 1/2 AP

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Japanese version is useless for us because we're still on ST, not AOE, meta. I mostly agree with the Gamepress list other than certain characters could be a tier higher or lower. E.g. Quetzacoatl should be bumped down from A tier to B tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.