• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll take "permanent random evades" over "randomly insta killing you with one crit through defence buffs" or "Take off all buffs, then fire AoE Np on same turn" shenanigans. Gimmicky is better than whatever this game designers think is supposed to be "challenging". Seriously, I do not gel well with this game's idea of difficult is. I end up using lotsa seals for revives for ends of story chapters.

Yeah true lol.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
In all the discussion about the new Summer event, I haven't seen anyone mention the most important part of it: It continues the Summer tradition of only requiring a Fuyuki clear. Even with precedent and the news about Nasu wanting to enable more people to participate in events I had been worried and had spent the last few days trying to clear LB4.
Grats on getting Umu!!
Nice. Very nice, umu!
UMU! Thanks.
It's a miracle as to how I've been able to prevent myself from just opening the wallet and whaling away when my blood boils seeing the same people keep getting desired SSR after desired SSR with little to no effort.
Would it help if I said the Summer banners cost me pretty much everything I had? Because Nero only came on my very last 10-pull.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Still too many ppl with MLB'd gacha CE's who seem to think that it's more important to put those on compatible 2018 or even non summer Servants than on this year's summer Servants.
I don't care about the CE effects, just give me that +5 drop bonus, geeez!

I was wrong about having accepted it. I decided a few days ago that I would use my weekly login ticket to pull for her when I got it (today). But when I got it, my instincts told me to make a 10-pull instead. So I spent 30 SQ I had been trying to save for Eresh.
Naturally, I didn't get Nero or any other gold Servants. The best thing I can say about that roll is that it got me a fourth Summer Little, which will be useful next year but I'm already done with gold currency this time around.

So, even though I should have known better, I made another 10-roll.
I'd post an image of the results, but my email is being uncooperative so it would be a hassle to get it from my tablet to my computer. Text version: fifth Summer Little, Nero, and NP2 Saber Fran.

That's everyone from the Summer 2 banners. This Summer has thoroughly wiped out the drought I'd been in this year. I am very happy with this Summer. All the gold EXP I'd saved from shops was already gone, but I had enough silver EXP saved and enough ember drops from the event to get her to level 80.

Hopefully Eresh won't hold a grudge. Those SQ weren't originally assigned to her, after all.

LOL, I haven't accepted it either after seeing so many Nero's in the support lists, but was surprised to just now see her in yours. Congrats.
Maid Alter NP 2 as well, nice. Thought that you had "only" gotten her once.

On the other hand...

I can have rolls like the above (not exactly a desired SSR but I'll take it), but the other day I went $500 in for Malter and only walked out with NP5 Lancer Raikou (+1 I burned) and NP2 Archer Helena. (no other SR spook let alone SSR). If I average the two sessions out I'm pretty happy with it but to me even though NP5 Lancer Raikou is awesome... to spend that much a few days ago without an SSR is a disaster.

You also have to remember people are going to talk about their successes more than their failures.
...reading this reminds me of my Tamamo disaster. Damn, this sucks.
There were many success stories for both of her versions, while I got nothing.

Well, one more week to think about it.

EDIT:

Good luck. Hope you get her, but I'm optimistic you will.

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Oh damn I missed you have gotten summer umu, gratz!
Thanks. I hid her behind two layers of spoiler tags, so it was easy to miss.
LOL, I haven't accepted it either after seeing so many Nero's in the support lists, but was surprised to just now see her in yours. Congrats.
Maid Alter NP 2 as well, nice. Thought that you had "only" gotten her once.
Thanks. I was surprised about NP2 Maid as well. Both came in the same 10-roll. Which makes it my luckiest roll ever.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Now about BRYNHILD...
b0994200-b8c5-48d5-a3f2-bb52fd08cf76

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Thanks. I hid her behind two layers of spoiler tags, so it was easy to miss.

Thanks. I was surprised about NP2 Maid as well. Both came in the same 10-roll. Which makes it my luckiest roll ever.
I want one of these rolls as well please. Was actually hopeful for that to happen on my roll, but nooo..

Grats W-00 !! You've joined an elite club!

Now about BRYNHILD...

3320043_0.jpg

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At this point, i'm 60% sure that when nerofest first day comes out, if Chilly does not get Bryn, we're gonna find this thread filled with sigurd heads used as catalysts everywhere.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
No more rolling for summer for me. Final result was NP2 summer umu and NP1 raikou lancer from 8 tickets.

Save everything for Eresh now!

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
8 tickets total for those 3?! That's insane, wow.
Yeah wasn't trying for np2, but I threw a ticket on Nitocris day and the second umu came instead.

Ended up working well because I was willing to go all in for summer umu but that could have ruined my quartz and tickets for eresh and Hokusai if it hadn't gone well.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Oh you'll pay, worry not!

The stars will howl with my vengeance!

If I roll that fucking 4* Nero I swear to god
Such an evil banner for those of us with normal Nero that are interested in Nero Bride. Even with gold sparkle and the correct class you're very likely to not get that SSR Servant you want. Banners that feature SSR and SR servants with the same class are the worst.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is Seigfried suppose to suck as bad as he does? His skills seem entirely useless.
At this point in time, pretty much. (Unless we're talking about dragons, in which case for those bosses he's a monster.)
At least the rank up give his third skill a 50% buster increase for 1 turn.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Well dang, Seigfried my only saber right now so he'll do. But now I'm going to go into watching Fate/Apocrypha remembering his current uselessness.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Is Seigfried suppose to suck as bad as he does? His skills seem entirely useless.
Yeah, there's a reason Siegfried is called "Sumanai" and it isn't just because he says it a lot. At least JP has buffed him enough that he's reasonably useful over there.
Banners that feature SSR and SR servants with the same class are the worst.
Hey, don't badmouth the LB2 banner featuring Bryn and her little sisters!
Btw there are only 4 copies of the Brynhildr CE in the shop...
And they just. Keep. Doing. It.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm going to wake up tomorrow be disappointed and get over it by the time I get to work, or be pretty happy and get over it by the time I get to work.

My last serious pulls of the year, will try for 2 poster girls and maybe put some into np2 gramps but not that fussed. Was going to try for for harayo in new years but it seems like she's another np2 or don't bother servant and idc that much so I probably won't.

MY OBSESSIONS ARE AS THE TIDES

Wet and obnoxious

you aint loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.