• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I had her up yesterday but I stopped receiving Caster FP. I guess the majority still want Waver with the pedal CE, haha.

If you need her for something though, I can slot her in again. Just let me know!
Yeah, I was one of those who used your Waver a lot today. :D Can't imagine how many FP's you Waver folks get per day.
No worries, probably won't try the KH CQ before tomorrow. I'll let you know if I need your help. :)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Well i'm glad you did then XD I wanted Bryn but at least I got the CEs and Nero as a cosulation XD Also now that I'm free from Mafia we can pester the mods to work on our games :p

And grinding Nerofest. XD
Yeah, we can start that up again now we're free.

And I just got my 2nd CE drop so things are looking up.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Chances Latoria gets an animation update to coincide with Camelot movie premier? ... or maybe sometime around there? ...please?

Also gib 10M DL banner soon. 🙏

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Lol I suddenly felt it, the urge to roll on the event banner and that i might get good shit. I did and literally the first card that came was Nero. XD

Whooooo.

Now I can unlock her costume XD
Lol, I saw this and was praying for your luck to rub off on me so I dipped into my Eresh funds for 3 ten pulls. Managed to get Bryn on my second, so gacha god must have been feeling happy today.
Very nice, congrats you two!

Yeah, I was one of those who used your Waver a lot today. :D Can't imagine how many FP's you Waver folks get per day.
No worries, probably won't try the KH CQ before tomorrow. I'll let you know if I need your help. :)
He's a popular Servant for many. All of those NP charges!

For sure, if you need Sanzang just let me know. I probably won't bother trying too hard on the KH quest myself. I have a lot of the recommended characters, but it still sounds like a headache and not worth the frustration (especially for a ticket that for all intents and purposes will likely give me a 3* CE). I'll see how I feel after I've done a bit more pedal grinding.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready for the event to end. Not even for the banner that comes afterwards, but because I really want to start going through all the XP and leveling everybody up. Probably going to finish up somewhere around 70-75 boxes total and hopefully that will be enough in terms of the gems; wonder how much extra XP I'll have to waste through burning. Though at least it means I'll be set on the mana prism front for a long while.
Also looking forward to the half-off doors for an entire week. Let's just say I now understand why so many people are always talking about QP woes.

How many of you have fully ascended all your 1-3* servants?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I have all of my 1/2/3* Servants fully ascended and only one or two to finish leveling. I have a handful of 4* to ascend and level as well, and then I'm done. Once I finish the Nero Fest grinding I probably won't have any other Servant in my roster to ascend or level. I'm just thankful that we're getting a Second Archive expansion so I can store more EXP fodder for later characters.Until then, I'm saving all of my gold XP cards that are three stacks or more in my mailbox.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
So fun facts: I only rolled on the banners with my quartz because all of my servants are fully leveled, and I wanted new servants to use my lotto exp on XD

At least I got two new servants out of the deal even if one of them was Columbus...

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
The only 1* or 2* Servant I don't have at FA is Benkei (and Angra, if counting 0*). Doing considerably worse with 3* Servants. I still have 12 of them that have yet to reach FA. Though three of them are at level 60 and are only being held back by mats. All of my Servants that haven't reached FA are being held back because they want mats I'm low on (except Geronimo, who simply isn't a priority). I'm going to wait until either 1) I get enough of the mats in question that I don't feel like I'm low on them or 2) I'm done with my Xmas rolls and can take stock of who I have and who needs what before I ascend them.

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready for the event to end. Not even for the banner that comes afterwards, but because I really want to start going through all the XP and leveling everybody up. Probably going to finish up somewhere around 70-75 boxes total and hopefully that will be enough in terms of the gems; wonder how much extra XP I'll have to waste through burning. Though at least it means I'll be set on the mana prism front for a long while.
Also looking forward to the half-off doors for an entire week. Let's just say I now understand why so many people are always talking about QP woes.

I'm almost there.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I want it to keep going on. I'm only on 95 boxes and the hearts and pages are dropping like rain.

I still have like 80 apples. Need to keep playing though them.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Forget about the 1-3* I still have so many 4 stars I haven't fully ascended yet.

Just did Arjuna though. So that's all my 5* fully ascended.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have a bunch of SSRs and SRs at level 1 so yeah, the only 3 stars I have FA'd are Cu, Medea, Medusa, Abs Assassin and Eruyale. Oh and Fergus before I accidentally burned him. The the only 1/2 stars I've FA'd are Arash, Shakes and Mozart.

I don't really sweat leveling people until I have a particular need for them unless I happen to like them. I also don't like to level anyone without updated animations unless they're a support, I really like them,or I have a real specific use case scenario for them.

I didn't realize the weekly mission ended, never got around to doing the bronze one, thanks to that I don't have any left over fragments from the last time I didn't finish one so that's nice.

Last edited:

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
LOL, cleared the KH CQ on my 2nd attempt. Took me like 2 hrs due to all the resets?
Well, I watched the US Open final while doing both attempts.

Both times I went with Cu Alter as main DPS. Used a Waver support the 1st time, but he died before Cu was back and it was still too early with too many def buffs left on KH. Actually had forgotten that this is a break bar quest, so I wasted a seal to NP his 1st bar.
After that I somehow started to wonder whether it was worth the hassle (it's not LOL!), but I said screw it and tried again.
2nd time I actually looked for a Sanzang support, couldn't find any and didn't want to wait for someone to put her back on their support list, so I refreshed a couple of times until Draggy's Iri was available. Went with her and did a marvelous stalling run, though I lost track of how many times I had to reset to avoid the deaths of my Casters. Still, Cu Alter was last Servant standing and I used a NP seal to finish the job. Thankfully, KH's last evade was an Arts one, otherwise I might have been screwed.
Anyways, thanks Draggy.

Only the "Super Ultra High Difficulty" left. Yeah, right. :(

I should be able to handle the amount of embers that I'll get, I still have plenty of underleveled low star Servants in my 2nd archive.

Last edited:

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
One of the decisions I need to make is what to do with the servants that have awful stat growth in their final ascension, especially the couple that don't even have a strengthening quest (though admittedly I've already maxed out a few like that in the past). I'll probably have plenty of XP for it, but I'd need to check the material costs to ascend them and make sure they won't get in the way of other priorities...

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Dangit, I think I'm going to lose the last CQ even after spending two Command Seals on it. I'm down to just Cu Alter, facing Ozy and Nero with her guts all used up. Cu has also used up his guts from both the CE and his skill. My Mystic Code skills are all on cooldown. I can NPBB and take out Ozy, but then Nero will take out Cu. I could use my last Command Seal to restore Cu to full health, but that won't help if Nero crits him.

And Nero will crit him. I've reset enough times in this CQ to know that it doesn't matter how you change your cards or what skills you use - the enemies will follow the attack pattern they were going to follow. That was what forced me to use my first Command Seal; no matter what card combination I used, Ozy would charge the team's NPs and Amakusa would wipe out my front line, so I had to charge support Gil's NP to open up a new path.

Yeah, I'll try again in a couple days.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I reached Box 77, one box away from my total at Christmas and I am so hyped because I will definitely get way past that before event end.

The only thing left to do right now is finish the last three CQs but I'm waiting on my CS to refill so i can do the gramps challenge again.

idW6gLZ.png

I've been using this team with Support Cu Alter and it works pretty good, so far I've managed to at least break his bar before I wipe so the hope is that with some CS I can maybe actually win LOL.

Using the CU plus Kayneth CE is pretty great though because i can basically stack no hits and prolong the fight as long as Gramps doesn't insta death too much with his regular attacks.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
As we enter the last days of our tournament event, Japan begins to prepare for theirs -- which (once again) ironically takes place in the USA:

For those playing both versions, only a short respite before being thrown back into the grind.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, did all the challenge quests which I care about, which is are the ones that give lore and wine.

Did the final challenge too. Was touch and go but did it with Ishtar, Sherlock, Merlin,l ibaraki and waver.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
LOL, cleared the KH CQ on my 2nd attempt. Took me like 2 hrs due to all the resets?
Well, I watched the US Open final while doing both attempts.

Both times I went with Cu Alter as main DPS. Used a Waver support the 1st time, but he died before Cu was back and it was still too early with too many def buffs left on KH. Actually had forgotten that this is a break bar quest, so I wasted a seal to NP his 1st bar.
After that I somehow started to wonder whether it was worth the hassle (it's not LOL!), but I said screw it and tried again.
2nd time I actually looked for a Sanzang support, couldn't find any and didn't want to wait for someone to put her back on their support list, so I refreshed a couple of times until Draggy's Iri was available. Went with her and did a marvelous stalling run, though I lost track of how many times I had to reset to avoid the deaths of my Casters. Still, Cu Alter was last Servant standing and I used a NP seal to finish the job. Thankfully, KH's last evade was an Arts one, otherwise I might have been screwed.
Anyways, thanks Draggy.

Only the "Super Ultra High Difficulty" left. Yeah, right. :(

Grats on the clear!

Thinking abut trying the finale, but not sure if I can do it. My roster basically hasn't changed much since last year. If anyone has a maxed out Cu Alter, that would be super helpful. I could also try Gil + merlin, but not sure how well that works. Maybe some buff stacking like in the King Hassan Quest and then stalling till swap suit comes off cooldown might work.

EDIT: Finale Prototype clear!!!!!!!!!! So happy =). I took a risk in the team order and it paid off. Used one command seal but I'll take it. Team was Rider Martha, Support Merlin, Gil (with Damage CE), MHXA (with Golden Sumo), Waver, Mash (who wasn't even used)

Surprise MVP was MHXA who somehow survived to the end despite being a squishy zerker with no defense.

Martha wiped the buff block at the start, Merlin buffed Gil before swapping MHXA for Gil. Jack casted Evade right when MHXA had a brave chain so I had to use Martha's debuff removal (which I wanted to save for Ozy), and let the brave chain take out Jack. MHXA NP Brave chain took out Amakusa. I also burnt plugsuit stun on Lalter so she NPed at the same time as Medea so that I can block with Merlin's skill. That still killed Martha since rule breaker got rid of the Invincibility. Merlin's skill was off cool down so another round of buffs onto the newly entered Gil (Total buff count: 1x Gil Charisma, 2x Merlin's Charisma, 1x MHXA charisma, 2x Hero Creation). MHXA NP + 2x Gil Crits took out Lalter. while they critted Merlin to death. More buffs from Waver meant Gil's NP killed Medea, Ozy had 12 K Hp left and took out Nero from full health + a Guts. One command seal for another NP to kill off the other 2 guts and Ozy.

Last edited:

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Random tickets ftw! I manage to get bry from a random ticket that turned gold.
image0.jpg

Last edited:

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Maybe it's just me, but so far the hearts drop rate has been a lot lower than the vine one from the previous round...

Grats on the clear!

Thinking abut trying the finale, but not sure if I can do it. My roster basically hasn't changed much since last year. If anyone has a maxed out Cu Alter, that would be super helpful. I could also try Gil + merlin, but not sure how well that works. Maybe some buff stacking like in the King Hassan Quest and then stalling till swap suit comes off cooldown might work.

EDIT: Finale Prototype clear!!!!!!!!!! So happy =). I took a risk in the team order and it paid off. Used one command seal but I'll take it. Team was Rider Martha, Support Merlin, Gil (with Damage CE), MHXA (with Golden Sumo), Waver, Mash (who wasn't even used)

Surprise MVP was MHXA who somehow survived to the end despite being a squishy zerker with no defense.

Martha wiped the buff block at the start, Merlin buffed Gil before swapping MHXA for Gil. Jack casted Evade right when MHXA had a brave chain so I had to use Martha's debuff removal (which I wanted to save for Ozy), and let the brave chain take out Jack. MHXA NP Brave chain took out Amakusa. I also burnt plugsuit stun on Lalter so she NPed at the same time as Medea so that I can block with Merlin's skill. That still killed Martha since rule breaker got rid of the Invincibility. Merlin's skill was off cool down so another round of buffs onto the newly entered Gil (Total buff count: 1x Gil Charisma, 2x Merlin's Charisma, 1x MHXA charisma, 2x Hero Creation). MHXA NP + 2x Gil Crits took out Lalter. while they critted Merlin to death. More buffs from Waver meant Gil's NP killed Medea, Ozy had 12 K Hp left and took out Nero from full health + a Guts. One command seal for another NP to kill off the other 2 guts and Ozy.

Glad to read that you managed to clear without Cu Alter, since I was about to apologize for being in bone hell which is why I haven't been able to max skill him yet. :D
I cleared the nerved version of this CQ with Raikou and think I had to use a seal, so I might have to try something different this time.

Random tickets ftw! I manage to get bry from a random ticket that turned gold.
Very nice, congrats.
You initially wanted Bride and got Bryn, that's how it goes. :D

Still waiting for the ticket summon of a rate up SSR Servant. Just went through the nerofest story part with her, and for a moment I was tempted, but nah, I'll go all in (remaining 3-4 tickets lol) on tomorrow's Bride solo rate up.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
If they were going to do a retweet campaign for an event beginning on the 12th, seems like they'd want to get it started today...

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
If I've already reached a number of boxes that I feel is satisfactory, would it make sense to farm medals for the rest of the event to try and pick up a few of the remaining shop materials that I have the least of while the incidental petals still provide another box or two?

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
The prototype finale is hard. I got somewhat close a couple of times but Ozy and Nero are ridiculously tanky with their Imperial Bullshit. I'll wait for my command seals to restore before attempting again but honestly not sure if it's worth the hassle for a single ticket lol
I'd be more motivated if it wasn't shoehorned at the very end of a stacked event. I enjoyed the CQs for the most part but I'm just exhausted at this point.
If I've already reached a number of boxes that I feel is satisfactory, would it make sense to farm medals for the rest of the event to try and pick up a few of the remaining shop materials that I have the least of while the incidental petals still provide another box or two?
If the petal node drops don't really interest you then you might as well farm the medals.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Only just got up to my 40th box.... had 2 CE drops in a row.... dat rng.

Might burn my last 17 gold apples today since Surfmo makes this so easy.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I fell behind on farming again because I have to do all the CQs. Will get back on track tomorrow and finish strong.
I didn't realise there was still yet another CQ.

I do generally enjoy cqs but man there's a such thing as too many.
It's not just too many, it's too little time too. I really hate that CQs aren't permanent like almost every other game. It's not like there's any other challenge content to do at will in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.