• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got my NP2 big snek. Wasnt even hard.

Is something wrong with the Master Missions? Specifically complete quests 10 times.

Edit: Nevermind. It was all grayed out but now looks normal

Last edited:

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'll choose my free 4* after I roll with the 10 tickets later this week, just in case I get who I wanted

May 4, 2018
Picked Helena Blavatsky as hopefully according to some website with predicted upcoming events, Penthesilea will be a rate up towards the end of the year.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Gorgon get, Gorgon max level. Lotto boxes emptied, still have a lot of embers. Probably over 1000 between my mailbox, SA, and main box. More than enough for the Mecha-Liz of my choice and Ereshkigal and a 4* spook. That's not even taking into account the event and shop embers that are yet to come.
Panty silly is going to be universally way more useful.
But does she make delicious pancakes?

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Decided to pick Tristan. His presence has unlocked some very nice voice clips for Melt and Liz.

Oh, and I guess his Enemy Buff Clease and AoE Evade will be handy or something.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Would Merlin be useful with Okita and Scathach? Are we likely to see Okita and Scathach at all this year?
Even if his Buster buff would mostly be wasted, I expect that his crit buff would be quite welcome. We were supposed to be having an Okita banner now, actually, but speculation is that it's being saved for Thanksgiving. As for Scathach, unless they change something, she won't be available outside of the GSSR until New Year's 2021.

Oct 25, 2017
Even if his Buster buff would mostly be wasted, I expect that his crit buff would be quite welcome. We were supposed to be having an Okita banner now, actually, but speculation is that it's being saved for Thanksgiving. As for Scathach, unless they change something, she won't be available outside of the GSSR until New Year's 2021.
Scathach is back in Jan 2020 or maybe even Thanksgiving this year if they do what they did last year.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Scat does pretty decently as a buster crit placeholder.

Lobos mats are horrendous, seashells and gal stones? No thanks. His np lude isn't for eons too.

After listening to her voice lines I went with np2 penth and 10/10/10d her.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Yay, finally got my CasGil and got him to 8/10/10 right away. Just need 25 more needles and he'll be ready for Hokusai.

53 tickets and 633 free quartz saved so far for her. Getting close, just about three and a half months to go.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
D:< That seems like a crime to me. *Comforts her level 90 Robin*
I can't use someone who's design I don't like, and his normal one is meh for me. And I'm neutral in him as a character.
Gonna sit on this choice for a bit.
Yeah this is me. I was settled in Lily but now I'm not sure.
Decided to pick Tristan. His presence has unlocked some very nice voice clips for Melt and Liz.

Oh, and I guess his Enemy Buff Clease and AoE Evade will be handy or something.
Huh, didn't even know you could do the black spoiler bars on era. I always use the spoilers captions but they break up sentences which I've always hated. The more you know.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot really think of a situation where I would take Medea lily over any of the big 3 Sports, though I'm fortunate of course in that I have the choice to use them.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's for the buff removal resistance.

I can't think of any situation where I have ever really needed that unless there's future stuff I din't know about. Sounds more situational than Sherlock but at least Sherlock can unable general crit memes.

I dunno, I just shy away from defensive servants most of the time if I'm being honest lol.

Unless I'm running 3* dps I wouldn't have enough points to run so many 5* servants.

Not all at once of course. Just a mix of your own 5* support and a friend's 5* support

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I've settled for Penth because berserkers are my favourite class.
Next year I might pick medea lily or NP Gorgon if I don't pull Valkyrie

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, I just shy away from defensive servants most of the time if I'm being honest lol.
The problem is all the offensive servants atm would just ride the bench. Nothing available is better than what I already have. So my options are utility or farmer. Lily's debuff removal is the only utility I don't have a good replacement for. Farmer would just be Zerkerlot NP2. How long do we have to exchange the ticket?

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Picked Astolfo as my 4* because he was the cutest servant of the bunch I didn't have.

Yes my criteria wasn't meta, or usefulness or wave clearing ability, it was cuteness.

Nursery Rhyme and Gozen certainly put up valiant efforts though.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly Astolfo is super useful now that he has a 50% NP charge.

50% NP charge immediately makes any servant good.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is it wierd that I have caster liz and saber Liz at 80 (haven't even used either once) but the idea of levelling lancer Liz grosses me out? Even though she could actually be useful.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
The problem is all the offensive servants atm would just ride the bench. Nothing available is better than what I already have. So my options are utility or farmer. Lily's debuff removal is the only utility I don't have a good replacement for. Farmer would just be Zerkerlot NP2. How long do we have to exchange the ticket?

I thought you have Jeanne (Ruler)? I think her strengthening makes her NP remove debuffs. Unless you mean Lily's buff removal resistance.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is it wierd that I have caster liz and saber Liz at 80 (haven't even used either once) but the idea of levelling lancer Liz grosses me out? Even though she could actually be useful.

You didnt have to use asencion mats on them so it makes sense.

And shes an amazing support Lancer but not sure how much for you since you focus on buff dudes instead of females.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Yes.
I thought you have Jeanne (Ruler)? I think her strengthening makes her NP remove debuffs. Unless you mean Lily's buff removal resistance.
I do. It's just that in the debuff heavy challenge quests it's harder to justify using Jeanne's NP to clear debuffs when you need it to block NPs too. And it's less on command than Lily's.

Plus Lily is just cute lol.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Cirno still has the clearest event guides though so I'll keep using it. I've always used the fandom wiki for servants, CEs, and skills as I find that one to be easiest to navigate for that information.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I can't use someone who's design I don't like, and his normal one is meh for me. And I'm neutral in him as a character.
Still seems like a crime to me :<
And shes an amazing support Lancer but not sure how much for you since you focus on buff dudes instead of females.
Yeah Lizzie is great as a support lancer, which is funny because she was my only female lancer for the longest time. I use here on raid teams where i need to buff up my female servants (before swapping her for another support) and with my male ones I use Medb.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
It is done.

CT1K16b.png

So question for you guys who like/use Berserkers: what kind of team comp do you use alongside them? Besides Raikou I find it hard to get damage with them because you can barely crit. Vlad and MHXA are their own separate things ofc.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
It is done.

CT1K16b.png

So question for you guys who like/use Berserkers: what kind of team comp do you use alongside them? Besides Raikou I find it hard to get damage with them because you can barely crit. Vlad and MHXA are their own separate things ofc.
What's the point in maxing her first skill?

I stopped at Lv.5 for the 100% NP charge and maxed the other two.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Having a hard time deciding on whether to go Zerkerlot or Nito for my event farming servant.

Zerkerlot seems like he'll need some investment, and I'll only have NP1, so I'll have to try and pull him (and Skadi) on a future banner.

Nito, I'm unsure how reliable she'll be for event farming in the future. I hear she's good for ember and door farming, but how will she be in event farming?

Also I hear Fran might be good as well? I hear she might be good with BB (which I have)

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, spending the rest of my tickets to get Lalter made the SR choice slightly easier (and my gramps stash that much poorer, but I digress). It still came down to Lancelot or Nito, but I chose Nito in the end. She'll be generally more useful for event farming (speaking as someone with little interest in Skadi) and she's a top tier waifu. We still got a year to go before Lancelot's animation update and Skadi so if it comes down to it I'll just use next year's SR ticket on him, NP1 be damned.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Speaking of animation updates, Saberlot when???

It's criminal for a great servant like him to have such boring attack animations...

Status
Not open for further replies.