• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Well, with that exchange ticket for any 4* servant, I have finally gotten through Singularity F. Apparently I was literally one battle away from finishing it for months. Who's the best 4* berserker to grab?

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Damn it, the KnK ost is in my head now. Been wanting to rewatch it but I'ma wait for the event rerun.
Well, with that exchange ticket for any 4* servant, I have finally gotten through Singularity F. Apparently I was literally one battle away from finishing it for months. Who's the best 4* berserker to grab?
Herc, Zerker Of El Dorado, Lancelot (for farming)

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Damn it, the KnK ost is in my head now. Been wanting to rewatch it but I'ma wait for the event rerun.

Kajiura Yuki is a musical tensai after all.

607582335201837056.png

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Shiki Saber is the only SSR Saber I care about, so I have to roll. (Also when I use a friend's support version I seem to have uncanny luck at triggering the insta-death) My only concern is how close the KnK rerun is to Valentines. I'm going all out for Semiramis. Shiki-Saber being around that same time could be quite devastating to my bank. :x

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Void Shiki and Fujino being sandwiched between Semiramis and the Kiara banner with Passionlip means I'll likely skip them

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Damn that np looks incredible now. Now I just need that UBW skin...

Edit: why do so many heroes need bones damn it?! I'm actually leveling Saber Lily because I can barely ascend any of my other units.

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah casual Gil would be cool, probably even in-character as it'd be like saying he doesn't need his armor to stomp.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
TBF, Caster Gil's Summer outfit is basically his F/SN casual wear if he had better fashion sense.

Also, bone hell is the worst! I've been trying to finish my Altera's skills, but she needs so many to get there (72 per skill).

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Gil Sprite looks good but can't feel anything but underwhelmed by the animations.

The NP cut in looks kind of dumb.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finished rolling all my boxes. Ended at 142. Almost doubled what I did last year at box 72.

KnK banner in spring would test me. Not sure if I would roll. Last time, I got burned hard. if I have enough spare SQ, might consider it. Otherwise its back to saving for the Skadi fund.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Reminder to clear all your boxes before you lose them!

What has everyone been doing for the past week? I don't really need much more QP, so i've been farming Fluids to take Summer Fran to 10/10/10 and finally completed that mission today =). Grailed to a 100 too

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished opening all 126 (and a half box). Ended up with 434 bronze apples, 676 million QP, and 259 pages. Think I'm good for some time now. Saved a good amount of xp to max Mecha Liz when we get her.

Edit: just updated my fgo spreadsheet. I wish we could convert mats into other mats in same way. I have 439 chains and apparently I need 0 for the next two years. I would happily convert 300 and keep a stack of 100 for an off banner servant.
What has everyone been doing for the past week? I don't really need much more QP, so i've been farming Fluids to take Summer Fran to 10/10/10 and finally completed that mission today =). Grailed to a 100 too
Been farming bones so I can actually ascend the servants I've been trying to level lol.
KnK is my favorite TM IP. It's not Fate lol.
Same here.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder to clear all your boxes before you lose them!

I can never have enough embers. So that's what I'm farming.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
What has everyone been doing for the past week?
Even though I'm not low on QP (have more than 460 million), I'm farming QP. It's either that or farm materials, and since Halloween 2 has a lot of what I'm low on as drops I'd prefer to see how farming goes there, since I'll also be getting event currency.

Really, I should be in Shinjuku farming spinal fluid, but I don't want to.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
What do you guys do with extra copies of event CEs? I got 3 MLB CFMs and 2 singles. Thinking to use the 2 singles as xp fodder because they will never be event bonus again and 3 MLB is more than I'm ever going to use.

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What do you guys do with extra copies of event CEs? I got 3 MLB CFMs and 2 singles. Thinking to use the 2 singles as xp fodder because they will never be event bonus again and 3 MLB is more than I'm ever going to use.

Unless there's a rerun where I have a chance to get more copies I always get rid of non-MLB event CEs. Space is a luxury so I have to maximize.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Discord I'm in gave us a list of CEs we would never use again so I'm getting rid of CEs based on that.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I love the new sprite, looks so fucking cool. Finally he got his upgrade from DEEN to ufotable armor. His card animations are a touched up version of his current ones for the most part which I'm fine with, a bit more oomph and flash was all they really needed. Lol at the throne. I remain salty at the fact we need to wait 2 years for these, it's not like they're balance related or anything. Oh well. Saber could get hers around LB 6, it's what makes the most sense. Maybe Heaven's Feel 3 if they really felt like it?

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Also, finally some new room lines. Always found it weird how he never had anything to say about other servants, specially the Uruk crew.
4. (Saber) Hmm...some things are beautiful because you can't have them...hmm? Who is it you ask? Hell would I know. That was a mere joke.

5.(Iskandar) There's a big guy who calls him the King of Conquerors right? Humph, I will never call the likes of him a warrior no matter how hard he gets drunk. He is one who rides on a nation. He's more a politician than a warrior!

6.(Enkidu) No, I'm not happy. Not at all. But are you okay? He's my friend but he knows no boundaries. An overly sharp knife you may say. Take care when using him.

7.(Ishtar) Ishtar's an Archer you say? This is disrespect on the highest level, get rid of her immediately! No, wait. That's Ishtar? Ho, a pseudo-servant. Talk about strange fates. Alright, if it's THAT Ishtar, I guess I can observe for a little longer.

8.(Ereshkigal) Ohhh...even Ereshkigal is...just how troublesome can that girl's bloodline get. But, I'm delightful as the King of Uruk. Not even I can expect that gloomy Ereshkigal to come out into the open. Perhaps man's life force is the infinitely flowing holy grail.

9.(Ozy) Ho, even you're here Sun King. To come along with your entire Ramsseum, such bombastic ego even when in Chaldea! And to have only that much golden on you...humph, to be more golden than you, guess I have no choice but to be on the frontline!

10.(Saber Lily) My heart hurts from the sheer cuteness...I have now felt envy towards someone else for the very first time! ONORE MERLIN! BUT I TOTALLY FORGIVE YOU!

11.(BB) Ho, residents from two branches or three neighboring ours huh. I don't know about the moon grail war, but you sure have took flight beautifully. Just behave yourself okay?

12.(Ivan) I have heard of the hard environment of lostbelts, but to have an elephant the size of a mountain...splendid. That must indeed rival Gugalanna. No wait. Can he rule the nation like that? It's an elephant you know!? Not even Siduri can completely follow-up that.

13.(QSH)To only brand yourself as man, take responsibility for it, and to prepare against humanity's dangers, that is indeed the ultimatum of man. But that closed future shut in, and evolution of civilization came to a halt. O you who carries the world, you were born two thousand years too early.

Skill 5: I will rest when I am tired. I won't die of overwork!
Credits: Aegis Yeoh, unfortunately couldn't find the original source, I got it second hand from a GFaqs and Reddit threads. For anyone who wants to hear them.

Last edited:

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He was the only servant I have with every room like unlocked, because he has none basically.

Is it ironic that I got spooked by Enkidu before rolling Gil on JP?

Mhi924I.png

This is the alpha, and the omega. Give it to me DW, give it to me.

The new sprite is soooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood, 3rd (even the regular non Babylon) skin went from straight up unusable to sexy as fuck.

NP is great, Ea closeup is great, a bit too many cuts (the portrait one from far to his face should've a zoom in and pan up rather than a cut and pan up but I digress) I'm not sure if I like it better than Karna's, Karna's is better cinimatrophically, gils has more going on, and the EA close up is baller. Either way, they're both the best NPs in the game and I got a face close up.

Animation updatesa re nice, my only nitpick is that I wish his GoB weapons were actual fate weapons than glowing things and they implemented his ship in one of his animations but fuck it, that Throne is baller.

Best Sprite In The Game.

His new CE too tho, whoooo fucking boy, do we know what it does yet? Because I see another mandatory MLB gil CE after Conquest of the Ocean Stars.

Ishtar's CE tho, wtf is wrong with her face, 3L2G still her best CE, with bitter sweet close behind. Enkidu's looks really off too.

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
His new CE too tho, whoooo fucking boy, do we know what it does yet?
Normal:
Increases Buster performance by 10%.
Increases critical damage of Buster Cards by 15%.
Starts battle with 40% NP gauge.
MLB
Increases Buster performance by 15%.
Increases critical damage of Buster Cards by 20%.
Starts battle with 50% NP gauge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.