• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I actually really liked Shinjuku as I enjoyed the new servants *pets her fluffy murder boy Lobo* and the story was fun and interesting.

Agartha is the worst fucking thing I have ever seen and I will hate it for all eternity. COMPLETE and utter trash.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I liked Shinjuku as well, even if Agartha and SE.RA.PH were mostly trash.

Good luck to those rolling tonight, whether it be for Lartoria, the Super High School Level Pharaoh, or just CEs.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Shinjuku and Seraph were good, Agartha was just kind of average. I already knew the EOR stuff wasn't going to measure up to the last 3 singularities from part 1 so I can't say I'm particularly worried yet. I am rather excited for Shimosa though, and Salem has my curiosity with the introduction of Foreigners to the lore, since I'm a sucker for cosmic horror.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I always thought EoR were supposed to be smaller in scope story wise and with lower stakes so I'm not really bothered

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Agartha definitely had issues, but I didn't hate it nearly as much as most people seemed to.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Agartha was trash and not even enjoyable or offensive trashy trash, it was just plain boring trash. It also ruined any of ferguses popularity in jp, Rip best saber bro.

Shinjuku was okay but I'm pretty biased in favour of modern settings.

Not holding much expectations until lost belts, and even then until lb4.

Ngl i miss FUAHAHAHAHA on jp aha... ahahaha is pretty good too but why not both.

And gil has a 3rd skill animation where he opens his arms and shrugs? Wasn't paying that much attention, only seen it once so far so maybe it's rare?

And god I love the sprite work on jp. Sprites >>> their actual character art so often nowadays.

ivIpbbq.png

Also did samsung game tuner get nerfed or is it just me? Swear down you used to be able to force stuff to run at 200% resolution. Now it caps out at 100%.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Did they say they were? Theres have to announce it first to give people ample warning in case they have one of the fubarred phones.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
The only chat with respect to both mobile device ecosystems has been so far warning iOS users from updating to 13 before they're sure the game works, and the same for Android 10 as well as posting that list of intel-based devices that will cease to work with the game. Nothing about the Unity base for NA FGO updating to the same one JP's on now.

So how's everybody doing? I really wish I could have napped, but my body refused to listen. Ah well.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
The only chat with respect to both mobile device ecosystems has been so far warning iOS users from updating to 13 before they're sure the game works, and the same for Android 10 as well as posting that list of intel-based devices that will cease to work with the game. Nothing about the Unity base for NA FGO updating to the same one JP's on now.

I mean isn't the unity engine update related to the Android 10 thing?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
It's funny because I still love Uncle Ferg because he's my beautiful manly bi uncle (It helps that i love his VA as well), I fucking hate Fergus Lilly with a fiery passion and he is one of my main reasons for hating Agartha, but I still love Ferg because I see the two entity as two completely different people like I do with Lizzie and Carmilla (I.e. One is my client because I'm apparently her producer, and one if my wife).

So yeah fuck Lil Ferg and his "pretty girls can't be depressed" speeches, hang out with and get bad dating advice from Uncle Ferg because it is the best. That is my game plan and I'm sticking to it.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even focusing on NA at the moment due to the lottery event on jp and I don't really need much from the rerun so this is all gravy to me.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I just want to get into the game so I can update my support list before going to bed :< I had the servants ready to go but I need to equipp the CEs.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
JP hated Fergus so much they call ivan the real kiryuu or something, since kiryuu va is the va for both (And 90% of the reason I liked him)

At some point after agartha in summer 1 I think, I realised I'd accidentally burnt my maxed fergus at some point. I also realised I didn't really care even though he was my main saber for like a year.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
So if DW's work-day ends (Almost 6PM in tokyo atm) and maintenance is still going... we'll lose our login streaks. Theoretically what would happen then? Would they roll back to save everyone's streak?

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So it's a the Nero Bride situation all over again? Maybe I should roll then...

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Think I'll throw 5 tickets and a multi @ Cleo once FGO is back online.

I love the new sprite, looks so fucking cool. Finally he got his upgrade from DEEN to ufotable armor. His card animations are a touched up version of his current ones for the most part which I'm fine with, a bit more oomph and flash was all they really needed. Lol at the throne. I remain salty at the fact we need to wait 2 years for these, it's not like they're balance related or anything. Oh well. Saber could get hers around LB 6, it's what makes the most sense. Maybe Heaven's Feel 3 if they really felt like it?

I'm hoping they push Gils update forward to next years Battle for New York, they have precedence with Medb getting her animation update... what 6 months early?

Just wanted to check if anyone here sent me a friend request? Have like 17 requests and I posted my code here the other day so trying to filter through. Westlo did you send me one? Just checking as I have one from a Westlo lol.

Yep, that was me.

Why can't poor Fran or Tesla get an animation update too?!

Fran could get one when the APOC event reruns in Japan next April.... Fran, Jack, Shakesphere and probably someone else still needs an update......

Some people think Tesla will involved in the next Lost Belt, so he might get an update when that comes out towards the end of the year.

Quick mats overview:
vt7szwjl8jt11.png

Farming the shit out of Graveyard, Castle, Cavern, Snowfield, Magma & Pyramid......

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol I lost my log in streak when I went camping in the mountains a few months after starting the game and honestly it was the best thing that could have happened to me because i no longer care except to make sure I get a summon ticket at the end of the week.

Also good luck to everyone that spins once the game is up. I'm not because I am deeply afraid I'll get my 5 copy of Vlad Extra .-.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping they push Gils update forward to next years Battle for New York, they have precedence with Medb getting her animation update... what 6 months early?

Mebd is the sole exception and the only fast tracked animation update in a year and 3 quarters since January of 2018.

They also made the update somewhat event specific by including a fight against his shitty model, though they could put in a modecioum of effort and write around it. But considering how much they struggle to do the bare minimum I dont see that happening.

I wouldn't hold my breath, the only hope is the fact that Albert is a massive gil fanboy and might push for it personally, but I doubt it.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Fuck yeah, got Cleo 5th ticket!

4 star Event CE, Dangerous Beasts CE (dat art!), 3 star CE, 4 star CE and last ticket before I was going to multi dat Cleo!

My last 6 SSRs pulls have been 60 quartz average..... guess I'll go for Lancer Artoria now....

Edit - Saber was up so I threw 5 tickets and a multi, got nothing except my 4th Kscope, threw my last ticket gold saber.... was only Salter lol.

Still Cleo, 4th Kscope, NP2 Salter, Dangerous Beasts for.... 11 tickets and 30 quartz, really amazing summoning session.

I wouldn't hold my breath, the only hope is the fact that Albert is a massive gil fanboy and might push for it personally, but I doubt it.

Well if we some more updates earlier it would get my hopes up, still will be awesome when it comes... I'll probably roll for Gil now instead of Ishtar when he's out during new years... but only if I get Hokusai first.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The only thing about not spinning is that I have like one copy of the da Vinci CE and one Roman vamp one because the drops last year in the FP gacha were shit. so farming currency will be fun .-.

At least I can spawn a bunch of the monsters. XD

Also I have exactly 5 of the event servants (including Brave Lizzie) so i can totally just run them as a party for the entire game if I want (unless I switch things up for farming of course)

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Looks like a dog to me, woof!

Fuck yeah, got Cleo 5th ticket!

4 star Event CE, Dangerous Beasts CE (dat art!), 3 star CE, 4 star CE and last ticket before I was going to multi dat Cleo!

My last 6 SSRs pulls have been 60 quartz average..... guess I'll go for Lancer Artoria now....

Edit - Saber was up so I threw 5 tickets and a multi, got nothing except my 4th Kscope, threw my last ticket gold saber.... was only Salter lol.

Still Cleo, 4th Kscope, NP2 Salter, Dangerous Beasts for.... 11 tickets and 30 quartz, really amazing summoning session.

Well if we some more updates earlier it would get my hopes up, still will be awesome when it comes... I'll probably roll for Gil now instead of Ishtar when he's out during new years... but only if I get Hokusai first.
The hell are those ticket pulls, damn!

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Won't be able to play until very late tonight due to work... not that it matters much, I'm saving until Raikou shimosa banner to try and NP4 her

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Holy fuck why is the drop rate for the romani CE so bad. I spent a small little chunk of FP and didn't get a single copy. I just want to MLB it ;-;

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Because this game is despair, SQ or FP doesn't matter, the type of gacha may change but suffering will not

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Yeah I guess so XD Maybe my roomie will have better luck since she's my good luck charm. Also I caved and bought some quartz but only stopped from spinning on the banner because I'm actually trying to save quartz for the new Halloween event so I can get copies of Carmilla.

A copy of Cleo is tempting along with getting more CEs, but I really need to buckle down and actually save again. Summer kind of broke me because I went all out on the banners, and I had such a thrill doing so that it's been hard for me to save quartz again .-.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I guess so XD Maybe my roomie will have better luck since she's my good luck charm. Also I caved and bought some quartz but only stopped from spinning on the banner because I'm actually trying to save quartz for the new Halloween event so I can get copies of Carmilla.

A copy of Cleo is tempting along with getting more CEs, but I really need to buckle down and actually save again. Summer kind of broke me because I went all out on the banners, and I had such a thrill doing so that it's been hard for me to save quartz again .-.

Yeah I'm super tempted to use tickets or a single roll just for CEs but...

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
3rd roll into a new quartz pack and I got my Dangerous Beast.

DONE. I AM DONE.

Now to natural AP clearance of this event. Godspeed all.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Used 3 tickets and got nothing, then had flashbacks of last year and stopped the summoning.
I already made my peace with never getting any assassin 5* even if i do put money for them, i'm not going through that hell again.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Decided to throw three tickets at the Halloween banner in hope of getting at least one of the two gold gacha CEs to make the coming grind slightly less arduous; ended up with the Da Vinci CE as well as Martha and Marie, who popped out of nowhere. Neither are new for me (in fact, "Homie" Princess is now NP5), but it was just surreal seeing two gold Rider cards back-to-back when neither are on rate-up (in fact, no Riders are on that banner at all).

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
You know what I love most about FGO? Time gated nodes. It is without a doubt my favourite aspect of the game.

Said no one ever.

Seriously why is this still a thing? On a rerun no less.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Decided to throw three tickets at the Halloween banner in hope of getting at least one of the two gold gacha CEs to make the coming grind slightly less arduous; ended up with the Da Vinci CE as well as Martha and Marie, who popped out of nowhere. Neither are new for me (in fact, "Homie" Princess is now NP5), but it was just surreal seeing two gold Rider cards back-to-back when neither are on rate-up (in fact, no Riders are on that banner at all).
Crazy considering that the chance/risk of getting spooked by a random SR Servant should be even lower with 3 SR Servants on rate up?

Status
Not open for further replies.