• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
The fight scenes featured Mash & Ishtar butt, yeah. Also, they went for the clicheed male character accidentally lands on the female character, cue embarassed reactions scene, unless I just forgot that we also had it in the game.

Lol no that scene with Mash wasn't the typical anime cliche, if it was it would've had.....

The MC wondering what was so soft
Squeezing said softness
Several Bakas uttered at a rapid rate
MC with a slap mark on his face

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Just 10/10/10 Lartoria and Melt.. my QP got slaughtered

Next on the list are Jack, Cu Alter, Tamamo so bone hell for the rest of my life

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Dived back into the gatcha when the new banner came out since I haven't rolled since getting Cleo on my 5th ticket, well it was that or getting Lion King after 6 multis... can't remember which was first

Dropped 6 tickets and 87 quartz to get....

2x Parv
1x Nursery Rhyme (Now NP4)
1x Rama (Now NP3)

Went to look for roll streams and entered someone's stream who had pulled 4 Artorias and 1 Parvati after two packs.... was tempted to roll since I think Artoria will be getting an animation update like Gil did for sure..... so did one more multi roll.....

NP3 Parv
1x Artoria.

117 quartz and 6 tickets for an SSR and 5x SRs......

Dropped a multi and 6 singles in Story (lol) and was able to NP 5 Caster Cu and Caster Gilles who have both been NP4 since Valentines..... (went hard for Cu Alter... got Arthur instead)

Think I'll skip everything until Ishtar now.... was going to skip Ishtar but the animation update, np buff, her in the anime kind of changed all that....

As for Musashi..... if the SRs were better on the banner..... don't really need another SSR Saber even if she would be the best ST one I would have if I rolled her.... Yagyuu I'll ticket next year.

Camelot Gudao looks like a Chad compared to the Babylonia one, lel

Gawain's first appearance is going to change to a 1 v1 throwdown between Chadao and himself.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Dived back into the gatcha when the new banner came out since I haven't roll since getting Cleo on my 5th ticket, well it was that or getting Lion King after 6 multis... can't remember which was first

2x Parv
1x Rama (Now NP3)

Went to look for roll streams and entered someone's stream who had pulled 4 Artorias and 1 Parvati after two packs.... was tempted to roll since I think Artoria will be getting an animation update like Gil did for sure..... so did one more multi roll.....

NP3 Parv
1x Artoria.

Dropped a multi and 6 singles in Story (lol) and was able to NP 5 Caster Cu and Caster Gilles who have both been NP4 since Valentines..... (went hard for Cu Alter... got Arthur instead)

Think I'll skip everything until Ishtar now.... was going to skip Ishtar but the animation update, np buff, her in the anime kind of changed all that....

As for Musashi..... if the SRs were better on the banner..... don't really need another SSR Saber even if she would be the best ST one I would have if I rolled her.... Yagyuu I'll ticket next year.
Gratz on Parvati and Seiba!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Dived back into the gatcha when the new banner came out since I haven't rolled since getting Cleo on my 5th ticket, well it was that or getting Lion King after 6 multis... can't remember which was first

2x Parv
1x Rama (Now NP3)

NP3 Parv
1x Artoria.

Congrats! That's some very nice pulls, especially the resources spent!

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Gudao was lucky to not get severely injured by the collision with Ishtar. That could kill easily someone. If not from impact, then by sheer happiness from touching the goddess.

Umm... Anyway, the anime looks better than I was expecting. Props to Cloverworks, I guess. Already look better than some fantasy/isekai titles like Danmachi. The music department though, eh I'm not really feeling it.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
Pr0KVYy.jpg
Got my Catalyst for Christmas today *_*

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, even through i don't care about getting parvati since i don't feel the need to prepare for a quick meta, there's a part of me that really want to waste the rest of my tickets in order to try getting the 5* ce.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
He's just jealous there's no Tristan Nendoroid, probably because no one would buy it even if it were free.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
My friend is getting me a Nitocris Nendoroid purely so I can get the Medjed figure. The bonus is I'll have Nitocris I guess which is a nice bonus because she is a cutie c:

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Hi everyone! After lurking around this thread for the last 6 months (and shamelessly making friend requests anytime a friend code would be shared) I decided to finally make an Era user! I've lurked often around here and feel like already know a lot of you... W-00, Alkez, JROD, Chrono, ZKenir, iRAWrasaurus, T-Rex, Antiwhippy (your Ishtar(s) rock!), Chilly, Baconhat (greatly enjoy borrowing your Kojirou instead of the many Jacks) and many others I am forgetting right now — thanks for being part of my FGO experience.. even if you were unaware.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone! After lurking around this thread for the last 6 months (and shamelessly making friend requests anytime a friend code would be shared) I decided to finally make an Era user! I've lurked often around here and feel like already know a lot of you... W-00, Alkez, JROD, Chrono, ZKenir, iRAWrasaurus, T-Rex, Antiwhippy (your Ishtar(s) rock!), Chilly, Baconhat (greatly enjoy borrowing your Kojirou instead of the many Jacks) and many others I am forgetting right now — thanks for being part of my FGO experience.. even if you were unaware.
Hey, welcome.
No joke, i'm really happy to hear my Kojiro was helpful.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Hey, welcome.
No joke, i'm really happy to hear my Kojiro was helpful.

Certainly was! I don't have Shiki or any leveled ST assassins.. spent months relying on friend-list assassins or berserkers to deal with rider nodes. Last week I finally got lucky and pulled a gold assassin in Cleo though, but still no ST

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Welcome to Hell.

I finally watched the first episode of Babylonia. God damn you can just feel the money dripping from the screen.

I love how they gave Mash's combat weight.

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
Welcome, if you need someone else on your friend list let me know

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017

Glad to see my Ishtar being of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.