• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Ah. I thought it would be Japanese servants.
No, no, see, that would make sense and allow players to build teams that both maximize the increased bond points AND have class advantage over the enemies and DW can't let us have that again.

I tried to stick to bonus bond teams for Shinjuku and Agartha but I'm not going to bother with doing it for Shimousa or Salem. It was thematically interesting in the first two but it would just be a pain in the latter two.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I still want to try full bond bonus lineup for Shimosa.. Bride is a solid support, David can handle AoE NPs, Liz can buff attacks, Deon can tank some ST.. if I see I'm waisting my AP I'll take a single
Caster for the boss fights

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The plan of attack is to try and make teams using Knight servants based on which of said knight servants are closet to a bond level. When I start getting fucked over I'll use my better knight servants. For nodes where it's better to use Calvary servants, I'll probably run those but still have Knight servants in the back to get the bond points.

I have quite a lot of decent casters so for Salem I'll try similar as well. That EoR is going to be a lot of AOE arts memes though. XD

Over all I think the plan is doable. In Shinjuku, I got away with using evil servants all the way up until the archer boss fights where I caved and brought along Tamalancer. For Agartha it was similar. The Megalos fight was a bitch but I did actually beat columbus him with an all anti-male team.

The only thing that sucks is I won't get to use my 100 Carmilla as much like I have for the last two remnants. She has made some fights a cake walk (Thanks Agartha for the mainly female bosses) but she's close to bond 10 so maybe it's best I save her for Halloween and onward.

I love that Liz has got bonus bond points in all three singularities so far. She's been my go to support for these chapters.

I don't particularly like Artemis, but I like her more than Orion himself. He comes off as a fuckboy in this lol.
Yeah Lizzie is a great support especially if you run a lot of female servants and buster memes.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Well if no Android 10 support gets announced tonight I might try to give an emulator a go. But I don't think the Transfer Code I have written down is up to date, so we will see.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I just got enough for a spin but I need to buckle down and save for halloween so at most I may try some tickets. I need to say strong for my waifu ;-;

Last edited:

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Ah, of course.
I would give you my 3rd copy in exchange for someone else if I could. :D

I have a couple tickets that I might split on the Musashi and Parvati banners...

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The good news is that since she's non-limited I may get spooked at some point, but I don't want to wait on that since NP5 is the only thing I need besides her CE which is happening before the end of the year.

I highly doubt I'll ever NP5 summer wife, but at least I can try with non-limited her ; w ;

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
This is where I'm at, including hoping for Carmilla copies lol. Can't wait for her animation update! She's my only leveled ST Assassin atm.
Carmilla is the best <3 I beat the valentines CQ with her and Merlin and it was... glorious. This is part of why I've been waiting on bond 10ing her because I want to celebrate her animation update with getting the CE.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have 50 tickets I might use to try and NP2 musashi, she's the only saber in game I particularly like besides saber deermud but then again I don't see gramps ever leaving my assassin slot so he could also get it and his banner is soon after.

Did we not get the Hiji/Poster girl banner? Would've liked a couple copies of that CE, skipping banners is p lame.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Nope, looks like they skipped it as they love to do with the japanese commemoration campaigns.
I doubt that they'll put all of the skipped stuff in the thanksgiving banner.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Well I got Bluestacks working, but my transfer code wasn't recent, so I guess I'm out. Might literally jsut call it quits with the game for good, if it's still not out by the Tomoe solo rate up.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Sucks, but why not contact support for a new code, then? As long as you have enough information regarding your account, you should have it back until the 2nd solo rate up of Tomoe that ends on the 21st.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks, but why not contact support for a new code, then? As long as you have enough information regarding your account, you should have it back until the 2nd solo rate up of Tomoe that ends on the 21st.
Because at this point I don't think DW deserves the extra effort from me to retain myself as their customer.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well I got Bluestacks working, but my transfer code wasn't recent, so I guess I'm out. Might literally jsut call it quits with the game for good, if it's still not out by the Tomoe solo rate up.
That really sucks. :/

So many people affected by the Android 10 update, I hate to see it. Really hope it all works out for you, hate to see you leave the game over it. :(

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I already thought Gilgamesh was amazing but Babylonia made him even better. I'm not even done but every scene with him is amazing. Also where the heck is my Siduri servant??? She's great and deserves it.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Big Solomon Spoiler.
Mashu wtf.
412749526655303680.gif

My heart is breaking. :(

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol I thought I could hold strong and save for my wife, but as soon as I realized the new banner was tonight my brain instantly went "LET'S SPIN!" I really need to not do that and maintain my resolve. XD

Mind you part of it is because going all out on summer broke my ability to save, and the other is the inbox of exp is really making me want to get new servants no matter who they are.

But the good news is that I will be able to immediately hop into Shimosa because my stupid work is only having me come in for 3 hours in the evening tomorrow so I'll have tonight and all day to play as much as my AP allows. Not sure how far I'll get tonight since I'm trying to finish up a minecraft project but I'll probably play enough to make sure my AP doesn't max while I'm asleep.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to roll anything for shimosa. Spent too much on JP and I already have Musashi, Np2 raikou and don't really need shuten. Munenori can wait.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck to those pulling. It's a pass from me, despite liking Musashi. Hoarding it all for Servants next year, it's going to be a busy one.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Was going to do one Kitasean (5 singles and a multi) and hope to snag a Tomoe.....

3rd single in oh hi Musashi. (now the quickest I've pulled an SSR beating Cleo's 5 tickets....)

Guess I'll save the multi for next banner.

Edit - Decided to finish the "ritual" anyway and got my first dupe Waver and Tomoe on the multi, da hell is these rates.

Last edited:

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Emulators seem to be broken for now. Thank fuck I remembered to make a transfer code.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Was going to do one Kitasean (5 singles and a multi) and hope to snag a Tomoe.....

3rd single in oh hi Musashi. (now the quickest I've pulled an SSR beating Cleo's 5 tickets....)

Edit - Decided to finish the "ritual" anyway and got my first dupe Waver and Tomoe on the multi, da hell is these rates.
"Skipping until Ishtar" sure paid off.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Nice try Demon, but you will not tempt me!

(Congrats!)

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Cheers Chrono!

"Skipping until Ishtar" sure paid off.

I worked 22 hours overtime last week so between that and my lack of self control I decided to invest some of that here, and yeah didn't expect those pulls....

I just hope Ishtar doesn't turn into a Maid Alter/Mordred/Drake situation..... Maid Alter being the worst because I got zero SSR for 500+ quartz.... and I at least grabbed Waver and Tamano (best spooks) when going for Mordred and Drake....

Last edited:

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
FGO works with Android 10.
A.J. and OniBaka rejoice!

Good news.

Cheers Chrono!

I worked 22 hours overtime last week so between that and my lack of self control I decided to invest some of that here, and yeah didn't expect those pulls....

I just hope Ishtar doesn't turn into a Maid Alter/Mordred/Drake situation..... Maid Alter being the worst because I got zero SSR for 500+ quartz.... and I at least grabbed Waver and Tamano (best spooks) when going for Mordred and Drake....
Congrats if those have been your worst one's.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
My plan was to roll only tomorrow for Tomoe's rate-up but I didn't resist and did two 10-rolls today waking up.

Got one card with orbs, another card was a gold saber..
Night spook and NP2 Rama. Rate-up is a lie!

But I'm not even mad, Night will be great in my Buster Chaldea

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol I got two copies of the new 3* and more copies of Event CEs for coming reruns which will add to my collection of them. LOL Fate/Zero and Da Vinci reruns are going to be so much fun for me.

But hey I got a new servant to use my mats on so I'm happy.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Decided against (seriously) rolling on the Nerofest Bride banner due to Paracelsus strengthening thinking that I could just wait two years until she gets her own skill improvement, but regretted it more and more these last days, to the point that I don't care that much about Musashi anymore.
Now reading the Shimousa guides recommending her as best Knights support certainly doesn't help to improve my mood. So salty...

unknown.png

Wew. What a roller coaster of emotions.
Fou. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.