• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
she get a solo rate up twice during setsubun

Fwf8oRQ.png
And there we have it. Thanks for the confirmation!

I legit envy you character dedication.

It's commendable.
Raikou is worthy of the dedication.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I gotta say, the event is going better than i imagined it would.
Having to do 100 to 200 floors, with a 4 hours cooldown for servants during what is being my most hectic week at work, i was sure i would not be able to get anywhere.
After simply playing during my bus rides to and from work, i managed to clear 30 floors already. Unless there is a huge difficulty spike, i should have at least enough time to complete the normal floors.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I might roll on Raikou but I'm actually just as interested in Tomoe as being someone I want in my massive oddball SR dungeon. Got a total login bonus so, whatever, let's waste it! I'm becoming more the thing I hate by the day, apparently.

Setsubun being a gamer is... entirely random and goofy and kinda forced but I like it because it seems to feed subtly into her character in a way I wouldn't normally expect out of a crazy event from this game.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Today I made the unpleasant discovery that Mozart np doesn't actually do any damage.

On floor 40something which is p good considering I didn't start until after work. I probably won't get around to playing on Friday so I'm trying for 50 floors a day.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Speaking of Raikou, Raikou horse Kyogoku best horse.

Taking a break after 55 floors, too much AP overflow since using up 1 AP per fight is too slow. Time to farm more stakes.

I might roll on Raikou but I'm actually just as interested in Tomoe as being someone I want in my massive oddball SR dungeon. Got a total login bonus so, whatever, let's waste it! I'm becoming more the thing I hate by the day, apparently.

Setsubun being a gamer is... entirely random and goofy and kinda forced but I like it because it seems to feed subtly into her character in a way I wouldn't normally expect out of a crazy event from this game.
I also wonder whether the FPS parts about kniving campers were "localisation".

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Can I use multiple of the same servant across different floors? Or does using one copy of them exhaust them all? Running out of lv.1s to do solos.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Yes, having used one copy means that you can't use any other copies either.

Personally, not doing any solos. If I use a bronze Servant, might as well use the leveled one.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, having used one copy means that you can't use any other copies either.

Personally, not doing any solos. If I use a bronze Servant, might as well use the leveled one.

I'm only really doing it because I just started and so I'm already behind. The timezones don't favour me this event.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Just saying that I don't see any advantage since even with class advance some fights might have been pretty close if the enemies had mainly attacked my main DPS. But maybe that's just me sucking at setting up proper teams.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
On floors 1-10? Cause that's where I am right now lol.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I used Phantom as the main AoE DPS on the 1st floor against the Zerkers while the other two were Lvl 1. Barely made it out alive. That was a bit too optimistic, so from then on I was more careful. :D

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I used Astolfo to clear the first wave and Mecha Liz to kill Hokusai. Went pretty smoothly tbh.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
This event is fun. Planning ahead, working out which servants you don't need for later, quickest clears etc. But it is really time consuming. It's like the idea of doing anything else in your free time is lost with this event.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
This event is fun. Planning ahead, working out which servants you don't need for later, quickest clears etc. But it is really time consuming. It's like the idea of doing anything else in your free time is lost with this event.
I'm liking all of these aspects of the event. Plus the interactions on the boss floors and at the hot springs have all been really fun.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this event type really takes up most of your free time. Doesn't help that I'm trying to finish it up on JP too lol.

Just trying to blitz through everything in as few days as possible. At for 57 now.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to clear the first 33 floors before completely running out of servants. I'll take that. Hopefully I can manage to keep on top of this event for the rest of the week.
Yeah this event type really takes up most of your free time. Doesn't help that I'm trying to finish it up on JP too lol.
Literally do not understand how you're doing that. Iirc you work a full time job too?

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Done for the night at floor 32 which I'm pretty happy with considering I've only got 30 unique servants and the vast majority are fairly low level.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to clear the first 33 floors before completely running out of servants. I'll take that. Hopefully I can manage to keep on top of this event for the rest of the week.
Literally do not understand how you're doing that. Iirc you work a full time job too?

Not gonna lie I put in some floors while waiting for things to.render

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at Floor 70 now. Going to have dinner and then burn through a few more floors once my cooldowns reset. I'm hoping to finish to Floor 100 by the end of the night, but we'll see how it goes.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Just trying to blitz through everything in as few days as possible. At for 57 now.
Funny, it's the exact same floor i'm at where i stopped for the night since i has most of my servants in rest mode.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I should really gve a grail to Arash and Spartacus. They've been cleaning up this event.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The game was already running poorly for me pre-update (since I'm on iPhone 11), so no real change for me. :/

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Since this event is handing out EXP cards like candy I decided to level up yung Alexander and man, he's pretty good actually.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Because of work i've only made it to floor 10, but I loved the cutscene that came after the fight so i can't wait to see more.

I'm mostly just waiting impatiently for Kintoki's solo rate up so I can try to NP2 him ;w;

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Kintoki's animation update is so good ;w;. I wish I had waited on bond 10ing him now. XD

But hey I have an excuse to use him a bunch still.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so tempted to pull for Kintoki, but I gotta stay strong and continue saving.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I mean he's still being used till this day to clear the raids on JP in the current event.
I once saw someone claim that he's completely useless once they put in break bars because he can't NP and end the fight, but I've been having a great time with him LOL. He's my go to ST servant for both raids and farming teams.
I'm so tempted to pull for Kintoki, but I gotta stay strong and continue saving.
I commend you for sticking to your saving goals, but he is a very excellent unit if you don't mind me saying ;D

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Ugh, pushing through to finish the first 100 floors on the first day was a mistake. It's not like I had troubles thanks to the sheer number of Servants I could use, but the grind really sets in after a while. I can't believe I'm only halfway through the event after all of that, and I only have a handful of days to do the rest! I just hope there aren't the number of story sequences as there were for the first half of the tower (if any); they were entertaining and well translated, but when you're trying to cram in as many floors into one day as possible, a fifteen minute reading session every ten floors is not ideal, especially when the loading between each individual floor is as long as it is.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finished 40 floors and barely touched upon my SSRs. I have the servants to go on but not the willpower.

KScope has been the MVP so far.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Oh god the loading times are already killing me.

Yeah I thought my biggest issue would be my low servant pool, but actually I'm already on floor 62... the biggest issue is these load times for sure.

I feel like this update has a memory leak or something, I've never had performance issues before but it's happened twice in this event so far where the game just starts randomly dropping frames hard until I close and relaunch it.

The same is happening to me, but I don't think it's a memory leak. My phone has a very strict memory-manager, which is kinda the norm for Chinese phones I guess lol (as a safety feature), and this usually leads to my phone purposely closing apps when memory gets out of control or crashing them because it clamps their memory demand. Yet since Setsubun has begun, I haven't crashed or been forced out even once.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I have noticed my battery draining A LOT faster than it was previously, not sure if it was update related or just me playing more now that I have something to grind.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I made it to floor 40... =w=

So fun thing that happened was that these two were the only survivors of my floor 40 fight team XD:

42ayM4N.png

They look like a father daughter team and it's so fucking cute I love it. ;w;