• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
60 million chocolates received! Now I get a nice 24 hour break before the next event begins.

(Kill me now.)

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what a KnK is so this event is whatever to me. But I really hope you guys get what you want.
Definitely worth watching. Some of Nasu's best imo. I watched them for the first time when I played this event two years ago and fell in love with it.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Against my better judgement I did a multi roll for NP2 MHXA

I got my 2nd Unregistered spirit origin in the form of Jack, truly a badciv roll

image0.png

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I've decided that since I'm going to go hard on Ashwattama and honestly I have 0 need for more archers at this point, I'm just going to use tickets for Fujino.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't have time to clear Valentine's and now KnK is starting the same day as GW in GBF. Feels like I never have the time for FGO (I'm going to blame lack of auto, makes it too hard to grind sneakily in work)

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Excited for the new event, love Shiki, just hoping the event isn't too hard or time consuming and she can be obtained relatively easily. I need a good Assassin to have on a team.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ugh, I've decided that since I'm going to go hard on Ashwattama and honestly I have 0 need for more archers at this point, I'm just going to use tickets for Fujino.

This is basically where I'm at too, except im not likely to use any tickets either. I will np5 Ash, demiya is already np5, and gil has a fairly decent chance of it too. I have zero need for a ST archer as much as I want that NP music. But then again i went hard for maid alter and shes useless.

If only that Touko CE wasnt 3t only. I could roll with the excuse of trying to mlb it. That said ill rewatch Fujinos movie (3 right?) This week and see if that changes my mind.

Excited for the new event, love Shiki, just hoping the event isn't too hard or time consuming and she can be obtained relatively easily. I need a good Assassin to have on a team.
KNK was my first event and I managed to 100% it on my baby fresh account with my one friend's support kintoki and my level 30-40ish herc and cu and command seals, so it should be a chill ass cakewalk for the rerun I'm assuming.

I don't remember having any trouble with it.

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Got the final Crystallized Lore, which I really needed as I'm down to single digits.

Maxed out Tamalancer, but not sure which of the Summer Fran and Hokusai should I max first.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Stopped at 40 mill a few days ago. The next 20 mill grind isn't worth it for just a lore. If the stake node was still up I'd probably do it though.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Warning for those watching the KnK movies for the first time: they are good but extremely confusing if watched out of order, and they are not numbered in the correct order. I don't know why either.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL I have none of the event CEs because I did liken one spun last time on the gacha (and got my first Waver LOL).

I'm tempted to continue the tradition and do one again. XD I got one spin left over from VD so maybe.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
What happens to all the leftover surprise chocolate? QP? Or just wasted?

Also is there a cap on QP? Cause I'm close to 800 mil.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Well I've redeemed all my chocolate. A lot of skipping because honestly seeing that next year is voiced I don't want to spoil my appetite for them. Read circe's though and she's still the best.

Is there a super succ for CE exp anytime soon?

Semblance

Oct 26, 2017
California
Was able to hit the 60 mill. after all. Event still blew, but there's that, I guess.

I'm gonna throw some tickets and maybe a ten roll at Shiki. I really wish she wasn't right after New Year's, I'm still in recover mode.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
It's good that Void Shiki comes back for NA 2022, means I only have to roll a copy of Fujino, should be easy.

*gets NP5 VoidShiki but no Fujino*

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to try for Fujino just because of her rarity, but this year is full of Servants I want and using the summon simulator on Gamepress you can go a decent amount of ten-pulls without getting her. I'm afraid to take that risk...

I've never watched KnK yet, so maybe that'll make it easier for me to pass on her. I might refrain from giving it a watch until the event is over, so I don't feel tempted to go for her. I have Skadi, Summer Jeanne/Ushiwakamaru (and Summer BB depending on how my earlier pulls go) to budget for. That's going to be an intense few months.

I don't really have need for another single target Archer, so the appeal for me right now is definitely just because she's so damn rare. It's the collector's urge in me.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck to everyone pulling tomorrow, though. I hope the gacha is graciously kind to you all.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Finally finished the ladder and spammed handing in all the cholocate too, seemed fitting that nobuzerker and hijikata were my last randoms for getting and giving respectively.

Didn't both with finishing with the store, left the medals, fangs, kidney stones and fous/xp.

I hope next years valentine is less terrible.

*Regales my summer tamamo NP4 summer Mordred np1 story again*

Maybe it's a summer curse (NP4 Musashi Zerker, NP1 CARmilla).

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Good luck to y'all rolling for Fujino and/or Shiki. I'd like to roll for them, but I haven't recovered from the Hokusai disaster and need to save for Jarcher. I hope I'll be strong enough to resist Fujino's one-time-only appeal. I like her from KnK, sure, but I don't really need another ST Archer and I wouldn't even want to use her NP, anyways (since one of her NP lines is about how much pain she's in, which I don't like).
What do I even do with my QP at this point lol?
Inefficiently level CEs.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
*Regales my summer tamamo NP4 summer Mordred np1 story again*
For me it was np2 Tamalancer and NP1 Kiyolancer. What's worse was I was spinning for Kiyohime only to not use her as much as I use Tamalancer. XD

What do I even do with my QP at this point lol?

I usually just level a bunch of skills (even tapping into my ascension dedicated mats if it'll net me a ton of levels on a servant) and level up my CEs. XD

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Haven't been active around here as it has been an extremely busy period at work.

Best of luck to those who are rolling for Fujino!

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck to those who are rolling. I am hoping for some ticket memes for Fujino ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I should have saved some tickets and not used them on the Tamamo/Semiramis banner. I'll use the ones I gain from the event/login, but I won't expect much.