• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 6, 2019
This Eresh banner in JP is problematic for me. I want to roll on it, but to do so would be to go against everything I began my JP account for (trying out new Servants ahead of time and rolling Tamamo Vicchi in particular).

I don't think I could even ascend her if I got her (even if I wasn't out of embers) because I have so many other Lancers (most of them spooks) on my JP account that I'm constantly low on Lancer statues. Ah, that realization should make it easier to pass up the banner.

Same. Eresh has evaded me in JP and its REALLY tempting, but...
1. My quartz hasn't really recovered from Mothman attempts >.>"
2. Future gachas await
3. Stake hell on one account is enough for me

Got servants I wanna use/try out, but need to level first, so I'm looking forward to the 2x success rates and 1/2 exp farming.

Thank bob for this rerun ;w;

28voUY4.png

My pupper is one step closer to being complete. ;w;
Congrats on pupper!

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Roll my last multi at valentine JP, and its bloody awful.

But I get Sanzang and Tamamo during this event period so cant really complain.

My F2P run at JP is really fun tbh, game much more f2p friendly since the 4th anniv. Now they introduce way to get old welfare too, its even better.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that people want Ushi to get an update because:
  • She's a cute half-naked waifu
  • She's received a lot of attention from Babylonia's animation team
  • And unlike Fionn, Ushi does not give you a fish for Valentines
I'm sorry, but i fail to see the issue with this one. Fish are much better than chocolate.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
8 RP is a small price to pay to have NP5 Nobu on JP, but overall I'm unimpressed at the implementation. No word on event CE re-runs, and it seems lazy and greedy compared to GBF's side stories. It's not going to benefit new players much either, unless DW starts getting unusually generous with free RP.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Speaking of Valentines, today's the last day to redeem all of the remaining lock-on and surprise choco for Valentines CEs. Just redeem, skip the story and watch later from the materials section is my idea.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This year has been flying, just under 1/2 way to Achilles already, Not looking forward to the Go West rerun tho, can we just skip it please?

I just realized that between Valentines and the pre Apocorco banner Mordred has 4 rate ups if we get Camelot stageplay banner.

• And unlike Fionn, Ushi does not give you a fish for Valentines

And that is why she is inferior. DW knows.

If only he'd spook me one day, for being spook memes him and Stheno sure don't seem to like me.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I have Stheno but no Fionn, but I definitely could use him since I have 0 arts Lancers.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that last episode was fantastic. That animation was gorgeous. Also I like how they framed Tiamat so her horrible CGness doesnt really show like last week.

Quetz and Drake were head to head as my favorite Rider and this put Quetz ahead. Poor Drake didn't deserve the trash she got in Last Encore.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
For the longest time I wasn't spooked at all by Fionn or Stheno so I kept making jokes that I didn't really them as the Kings of spook. XD

But then I spun for Gramps... and now due to other banners both are NP2. XD

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Hmm, not sure who I really want for the remaining of the year. Just Skadi as it stands but more for game play.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Damn that last episode was fantastic. That animation was gorgeous. Also I like how they framed Tiamat so her horrible CGness doesnt really show like last week.

Quetz and Drake were head to head as my favorite Rider and this put Quetz ahead. Poor Drake didn't deserve the trash she got in Last Encore.

Drake needs her damn costume already. Wada has drawn so many for her and they're all pretty great.

Alternatively, Summer Drake when?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious if the CBC servant this year is just a costume for Fionn like how it was for Arthur and Moriarty

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I'm curious if the CBC servant this year is just a costume for Fionn like how it was for Arthur and Moriarty

Surely they have to know how dissatisfied people were with that? I dunno who runs that place but they are missing out by ignoring people who like male servants.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, I hadn't noticed that there was a final set of Dove reports before going to trade in my leftover chocolates.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Surely they have to know how dissatisfied people were with that? I dunno who runs that place but they are missing out by ignoring people who like male servants.
Not to mention the fact that it's Fionn. He has his fans, but he's not exactly popular and he's a non-limited SR to boot.

I also saw speculation that his animation update might be for the apocrypha rerun because he was Darnic's servant in the 3rd HGW, but it's probably more likely he's involved in someway with CBC, I just doubt he'd be the main focus.

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
The amount of stakes necessary to max out Eresh's skills is RIDICULOUS. I guess she'll be 8/8/8 for quite awhile

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
unknown.png

Somebody tell me I'm wrong. I was figuring out my grail targets and decided for my Archer class, since I already gave Ishtar 1 (Lvl. 92) I mine as well finish her... Than I looked up her banners and it seems to only be GSSR ones going forward?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Somebody tell me I'm wrong. I was figuring out my grail targets and decided for my Archer class, since I already gave Ishtar 1 (Lvl. 92) I mine as well finish her... Than I looked up her banners and it seems to only be GSSR ones going forward?

They could maybe move her Babylonia banner to Saber wars 2, but yeah if not idk.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Finally watched episode 18 and wow, they really did that ending part justice. Also Quetz. Really wish she was more popular.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
unknown.png

It's hard to know exactly what they'll do since her animation update was tied to the Babylonia banner she appeared in, but they kind of got away with putting her on rate up because of the role Ishtar plays in next year's Battle for New York event. So it's possible they modify that event's banner to account for that, but it's hard to anticipate if they'll give her an additional rate-up to go along with her new animations around that time (especially with Spishtar just weeks away by that point).

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much done with the event. I'll miss the moe ghosts and the god tier music.
Yeahhh, was glad to see the ghost girls in this rerun and gonna be bummed to never run into them ever again, like EVER again.

Gonna be done with the event on natural AP by the latter half of the week. Felt some pangs of impatience and almost used some silver apples, but I must endure.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeahhh, was glad to see the ghost girls in this rerun and gonna be bummed to never run into them ever again, like EVER again.

Gonna be done with the event on natural AP by the latter half of the week. Felt some pangs of impatience and almost used some silver apples, but I must endure.
I had a bit of free time over the weekend so I used a few to nab the tickets early. How are you doing anyway man, you good?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think I overestimated the grind a bit and spent too many apples. I'll basically be done with the event today, despite not leaving for my trip on Saturday. Oops.

Oh well, I still have a bunch of apples, and I'll spend the remaining time grinding Black Cats for the shop items.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
I had a bit of free time over the weekend so I used a few to nab the tickets early. How are you doing anyway man, you good?
Sure, things are fine. As fine as they can be, you know how it is in the world now.

Crap that's right, forgot about the shop. There's those gems I still need to get with them cats. Also, one of the google doc guides said the node with a demon has better average drop rate for Hearts than normal, I feel like that was true on the original run but did DW correct that for the rerun or does it still track?

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
1 ticket and 6 SQ left, and I got Fujino. Now the saving begins again for Anastasia.

Oct 27, 2017
11 tickets gave me my second Kiara and 2 Passionlip's, for a moment I was thinking I was gonna get NP3 Kiara. Anyways, I haven't touched the event, busy with life and the performance and long loading times just kill my desire to actually play the game

Oct 25, 2017
Felt lucky... and wasn't the worst. 25 tickets + about 200ish quartz got me np3 passionlip and my first kiara. Went from just mecha liz to now 3 alteregos.

Good times. Probably saving until Scadi tho.

The amount of stakes necessary to max out Eresh's skills is RIDICULOUS. I guess she'll be 8/8/8 for quite awhile

You should at least get the buster/np skill up to 10 for the 50% buff which lets you do back to back np with waver which... with her 3rd skill provides 40% atk/def up.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
No MHXA for me.
Wanted to be part of the lucky ticket gang, but nope, looks like I'm still not cool enough.
But with only 10 tickets and a few SQ rolls (multi and single rolls), anything other than failure would have been a surprise.
Not willing to roll too much anymore before the really important Servant banners for me in April and Summer.
Still salty though, since I already skipped her banner last year.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
So I'd gotten a quartz pack at the start of this event, just in case things were to get desperate in the quest for Fujinon NP2, and ultimately I'd exhausted the free quartz allocation with Fujinon NP1, and I intended to see how long I could last before I dipped into the paid quartz pile.

As a F2P-ish exercise, you know? This is the me who spent enough on this game last year to not want to look at my App Store transactions total last year. It was bad, and I'm endeavoring to cut back.

And then I chucked a single roll by accident at the DL landmark banner and got mana prism for it, so I went F IT! and yolo'ed through the pile until I got Shinjuku Doggo and Fujinon NP2.

Guess I'm gonna be spending money on this game at least one more time this year. =_=;; Only solace I've got is that from this year's summer on, paid banners only cost 15 paid quartz.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I threw all the tickets (12) and quartz (18) I had hoping to get Passionlip because sometimes SRs are easy... like the time I got NP6 and NP7 Siegfried while throwing 10 tickets @ Da Vinci...... didn't get Da Vinci.....

Anyway I got an alter ego.

I'll probably throw the 10 tickets from the login rewards, whatever I get from logins and the rest of the KnK event @ Passionlip later..... don't know why she doesn't want to come home when I try to pull for her.... but knowing my luck I'll NP2 someone else instead....

I dunno, I feel like she got put out really uneventfully last episode lol. Her final moments didn't get any real focus at all and she got taken out by Benkei where they did nothing to make him a character that mattered.

She's always been one of the more requesting ones anyway, even before the anime, heck I look @ older animation update vids and still see a lot of "Ushi when" comments.

Still hoping her, Leonidas and other Babylon servants get a group update during the upcoming anniversary, I really doubt they'll drop bronze servants again....

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I threw all the tickets (12) and quartz (18) I had hoping to get Passionlip because sometimes SRs are easy... like the time I got NP6 and NP7 Siegfried while throwing 10 tickets @ Da Vinci...... didn't get Da Vinci.....

Anyway I got an alter ego.

I'll probably throw the 10 tickets from the login rewards, whatever I get from logins and the rest of the KnK event @ Passionlip later..... don't know why she doesn't want to come home when I try to pull for her.... but knowing my luck I'll NP2 someone else instead....

She's always been one of the more requesting ones anyway, even before the anime, heck I look @ older animation update vids and still see a lot of "Ushi when" comments.

Still hoping her, Leonidas and other Babylon servants get a group update during the upcoming anniversary, I really doubt they'll drop bronze servants again....

I honestly feel that it's more likely that we get an older, higher rarity version of her considering the teasing they do about it.

Hopefully with real benkei too.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What the 1/2 off strengthening quest thing starts off now? In the mid of the event? When there's two dead weeks right after anyways?

Unless they're moving saber wars a lot earlier and spacing out April I don't get it. Oh well I'm almost done anyways, like 4 missions and just the yellow gems left.

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017
Finished the event this morning with almost no apple use. Started doing some strengthening quests I had unlocked for months. Might farm some more cats because my yellow berserker gems are at 77 and outside of events I don't want to farm these ever again.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Have over 20 rank ups waiting for me. A lot of useful skills that are waiting to be unlocked.
With no own gold currency CE at my disposal I still have a lot of gold currency farming to do though.

Geez, the Base Model enemies sure like to spam evade. Fighting those was so annoying.
Same goes for the Ghosts and their NP drain. This is where it's useful having NP2 Servants (which I didn't use of course because I'm stubborn).