• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
How could i forget? The fact that it's still listed on upcoming anime sites, all those years later, is funny AND sad at the same time.
Source: https://anichart.net/tba

lol

Typemoon is all fate these days, but I wouldn't mind non-fate stuff once in a while. I already forget the actual story, but I remember that back then I liked this anime called CANAAN by them. It's been a while.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lol

Typemoon is all fate these days, but I wouldn't mind non-fate stuff once in a while. I already forget the actual story, but I remember that back then I liked this anime called CANAAN by them. It's been a while.
If you liked CANAAN, you should get 428 shibuya scramble on steam. It's a vn where ushi wrote a site-route which CANAAN is a sequel to.
Edit : Just to make it clearer, the rest of the game is not done by ushi at all and is not linked to CANAAN, just the extra scenario. Still, getting anything type-moon related non-fate these days is already hard, so a bite-sized meal is better than nothing. (Also the rest of 428 is a good vn in general, which helps.)

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
If you liked CANAAN, you should get 428 shibuya scramble on steam. It's a vn where ushi wrote a site-route which CANAAN is a sequel to.
Edit : Just to make it clearer, the rest of the game is not done by ushi at all and is not linked to CANAAN, just the extra scenario. Still, getting anything type-moon related non-fate these days is already hard, so a bite-sized meal is better than nothing. (Also the rest of 428 is a good vn in general, which helps.)

Wait, it's already on Steam now? Sweet, didn't know that. I thought I would never be able to play it because it was released on Nintendo Wii.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just announced on Chaldea stream, JACK IS FINALLY GETTING THAT ANIMATION UPDATE!

Edit: OG Saber update as well. Her sprite/animations look so...damn...good.

Last edited:

ATXAlchemy

Nov 1, 2017
FUCK YES. I thought the stream wouldn't have something good surprising, but we're getting Euryale and Sthenno motion renewals!

Edit: I hope they're actually decent. They did Jing Ke pretty bad (aside from NP animation).

Edit2:

Edit: OG Saber update as well. Her sprite/animations look so...damn...good.

Her animation update is already in the game.

Last edited:

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Prototype never I guess. My hopes and dreams dashed upon rocks.

also Jack looks super tall for some reason. Still needs pants.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Requiem actually has some pretty cool servants, but it's also do new and there are so many cool servants that could have come in from strange fake.

ATXAlchemy

Nov 1, 2017
So, next week Inheritance of Glory, then Requiem event next month.

Given the LB5 campaign date, next chapter would be May, I guess.

Even if they won't split any more chapters, it would definitely take more than a year to finish LB at this pace.

I kinda wish we were at a 3-per year pace, rather than two.

Was it a costume they were demoing then? She looked different.

Yeah, just a costume (Invisible Air). She had an animation update the same time as Lily.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Another year, another blankage of protogil... /sigh

Edit: I'm actually pretty upset requim got in before prototype, even through it's only like 2 books and both proto servants have been datamined since like launch.

Edit: I hope they're actually decent. They did Jing Ke pretty bad (aside from NP animation).

I quite liked jing ke's update personally.

Last edited:

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
An Extella collab would've been alright too, we have Archimedes, Saber Charlie, Ruler Charlie, Sefar/Smol altera that could be viable summons. I would've liked Saber Charlie and Archimedes personally.

In Requim there's only like what 2 servants we know enough about to be viable summons? Galahad and Longinous? Unless they plan on spoiling the books.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
An Extella collab would've been alright too, we have Archimedes, Saber Charlie, Ruler Charlie, Sefar/Smol altera that could be viable summons. I would've liked Saber Charlie and Archimedes personally.

In Requim there's only like what 2 servants we know enough about to be viable summons? Galahad and Longinous? Unless they plan on spoiling the books.

Nzambi, the borgia siblings, whoever that little kid is, maybe El cid if they decided to expand on him instead of him getting offed early on.

Hopefully they go with this Nzambi desgin.

latest

And not this really stupid one.

DJITMHM.png

Also Berserker Kijyo Kyojo.

DvJ2GJ4X4AAR6_1

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nzambi's cool (well that first design at least) but we don't even know her class yet, same for El Cid so they're out. Not sure about Kijyo Kyojo, but not my bag of chips.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Nzambi's cool (well that first design at least) but we don't even know her class yet, same for El Cid so they're out. Not sure about Kijyo Kyojo, but not my bag of chips.

But she's one of the few female servants of any prominence in the series so far and they're probably going to go for the waifu option lol.

Unless they pull some pseudoservant bullshit.

That's the thing too, Requiem doesn't really have the time for readers to build any relationship with the characters so far sooooo I dunno how well it'll do lol. Like the only one with any fan pull really is Galahad alter.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Galahad Alter is 100% in imo, otherwise what is the point, as well as Lancer probably. The kid would normally be in with a colab like this but AFAIK we still know next to nothing about what he can do, so probably not?

Maybe the two Requiem book didn't sell that well and this is their marketing tie in the help boost that, because that's the only way it makes sense to me to do this so early.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's not even 2. It's just the one. The second one got delayed.

So like this is the least we've known about a collab. And it's a series that's meant to be super vague on purpose so there's not much shown in the first book.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
...sometimes i just don't GET Delight works and Type moon decision making.
A collab with an increbicly incomplete story, and a animation update for one of the servants people could not care less about. (Granted, it's not bloodaxe, and she's a 4*, so it could be weirder.)

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Remember when we didn't have this stupid limitation of one new Colab per year because golden week or some shit? When KnK, Zero, and Prisma happened in the same year?

Those were better times.

It's not even 2. It's just the one. The second one got delayed.

Oh right, that's even funnier, I really think it must be sales then.

a animation update for one of the servants people could not care less about. (Granted, it's not bloodaxe, and she's a 4*, so it could be weirder.)

TBF you can't really update one of them without updating the other, especially since they'll probably share 80% of the same model. They also might be relevant in LB5 part 2.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Stheno is Medusa's sister, so that definitely bumps her relevancy above someone like Eric

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tbf a lot of peoples feelings towards stheno are... negative.

Whereas a lot of people's feelings towards bloodaxe are... non existent.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I care about Caster and Proto Cu. Where's my friggin update. I know Babylonia didn't bring the Ushi update people wanted but I still foolishly hope for a Camelot update for Ozy.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Pretty sure they'll update Ushiwakamaru at some point, I'm also expecting Lartoria and Ozy when Camelot movies are out (either before or after), all of those imho are a matter of when and not if

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Lartoria and Cu alter for me, that horse jump is weird and Cu alter is supposedly some super strong destructive force whilst in his animation he just pokes enemies with his buster, his extra is nice.

But between them I'm going with Lartoria

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Cu alter is one I was thinking of. His pokes are both weak looking and sounding.

With Ozy his animations make him look like a caster. And it's just boring beams.But then again I have a problem with all riders who don't seem to ride anything. Like George.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, for the 5* Servants I own, Vlad and Ozy are the worst offenders in that category. Ozy's are too long and he doesn't have enough variety (he has like three animations plus his extra attack), and Vlad's lack the personality of his 4* EXTRA counterpart.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The worst thing about Ozy is that he only has one buster and one arts animation when he has two of each card, meaning they repeat back to back. Meanwhile he has 2 quick animations despite only have 1 quick card? What de fuck?

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see that Jack isnt a 7' tall monster anymore. Arturia costume is lame. Should be the zero Suit. They need to make Jeanne casual skin now to go with Astolfo and Mordred.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Artoria's costume is just her first ascension?
They basically just gave her first ascension sword to her second ascension but I know plenty of people will be happy with that as a few fans have been annoyed that she can't have her traditional look (armor and air sword) and had to choose between armor or air sword. XD

I care about Caster and Proto Cu. Where's my friggin update. I know Babylonia didn't bring the Ushi update people wanted but I still foolishly hope for a Camelot update for Ozy.

I too want our Cu's to ginally get an update they deserve :<

That's true. Who would you guys say is currently the worse 5 star animations?

Not the worst one, but I super hope they update Lartoria during Camelot. Most of her animations is just jabbing or bonking enemies on the head with her lance which makes no sense. She's one of the few servants with a lance, she should use it like you are supposed to D: <

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Mordred's costume is alright. I don't like her final ascension look, so this should be an upgrade.