• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Fate/Grand Order |OT3| Two More Years Until No More Welfare

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I need the last three golden fou from the shop but shouldn't have any problems doing so thanks to just needing the logs from the lottery.

You can guess who I've been giving my fous too and currently she's at 1640/2000 on both stats. I'm having a hard to time deciding who will get my golden fou next honestly...

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Since I plan on getting Robin and Pro Cu to 100 like Carmilla... I could do Robin (since these days I mainly use Pro Cu to take out Beasts) at least... but maybe I should focus on someone I use a ton especially for farming even after they are bond 10...

Hmmm

Oct 28, 2017
I benched Gil at 1500 for both stats.

Now I'm doing Zerktoki, gil gets unbenched and goes to 2000 in 2 years.

Thinking of changing grail plans to, forsaking grailing Casgil, Penth and Rishtar to 90 to get Gramps to 100 instead. I haven't even touched Rishtar since summer 2 ended,

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm still saving my fous, I'm not sure who should get them.

I'm finally done farming cakes, I hate mixed nodes.
Now I need to finish farming the socks

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished farming the bronze currency. I've got one gold item left in the shop, but it's the bicorn horns and it is literally impossible for me to pull enough Servants in the next year to use all the horns I already have so screw the horns. Got about three and a half boxes left to farm and then I think I'm done with the event.