• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I gave Skadi some meme rolls in JP, but I'm not planning to roll for her on NA unless her Lostbelt makes her waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more sympathetic than I currently think she is.

I'd rather do Jarcher memes, anyways, and I have more of the tools to do them. To pull off Jarcher memes, all I need to pull is Jarcher herself and then to wait for Bride's strengthening. By my understanding, MLB Black Grail would help, but a regular Black Grail will work in most cases. To pull off Skadi memes, I'd need to pull Skadi herself, multiple NP levels of Zerkerlot, and at least four more Kscopes. Given that there is exactly one banner between now and Skadi's release that I'm definitely rolling on and it has its own rate-up SRs and 5* CE, I don't like my odds of getting those.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Skadi is one of my objectives next year, others are:

NP5 Raikou
Summer BB
Anastasia (Maybe)

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I "want" Skadi and I realize shes Merlin broken but idk...she doesn't do anything for me. She isnt a depressed valkyrie or a cthulhu crucible caster member...shes mechanically important clearly she doesn't do a whole lot for me. What else is big next year? Summer melt? Achilles?

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Summer melt is only 2021.

Next year we have summer BB and Jarcher as summer SSR. Achilles does come next year on rate up together with Chiron.

We will have the new story servants, but I know nothing about those...

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Summer BB is high on my desire list.. love her character (my BB is max leveled, 1000foued 10 10 10), her summer sprites are great (that tan!) and she opens up a lot of possibilities gameplay wise (cardlock!)

But right after Skadi and a potential Dante's pull... it will be rough to budget it all

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Summer BB for her dunks and that 2nd outfit, and Saber deermud because he looks so fly.

Achilles is really fun to use but Konoe art is gross, though Achille's isnt horrible.

They better give summer BB a tanned first ascension costume for equality, or I'm going to join those demiya trolls on twitter.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Skadi is whatever. I don't know why they make everything related to Scathach so boring. She's like the most boring of the Irish group.

I'm here for Achilles,Chiron, and more useful Diarmuid.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nothing cooler than dual wielding Asymmetrical weapons while wearing an asymmetrical outfit. Need more asymmetry in this game.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I always liked Scathach, so Skadi was going to be someone I'd try for regardless. How useful she turned out was just the icing on the cake. I just hope her introduction round goes better than Merlin for me, as I'm doing the same thing here as I did with him (saving EVERYTHING). I just hope to have enough resources if/after I pull her to try for Summer Raikou again. Then there's another Servant or two I'd like to try for next year...

2020 will be Hell, even more so than usual. At least for me.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
What else is big next year? Summer melt? Achilles?
Besides Skadi, I think the three most important Servants next year are Jeanne Archer (for Arts memes with double Bride), Summer BB (mechanically unique card-lock skill), and Qin Shi Huang (solo beast).
Oh summer Jeanne should be fun
She is.
Skadi is whatever. I don't know why they make everything related to Scathach so boring. She's like the most boring of the Irish group.
Finally, someone else who agrees that Scathach is uninteresting!

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

I'm here for Achilles,Chiron, and more useful Diarmuid.

Naw. I love the memes of her abusing Cu and his fear of her.

ezYPOAK.jpg

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Scathach is just kinda one note to me. She's a footnote in actual mythology so I guess they took it as an opportunity to big her up but it just doesn't work for me. I don't even find her and Cu's relationship that interesting since it comes down to typical scary powerful teacher stuff. Student-Teacher wise I think Achilles-Chiron relation hits more interesting notes. They should work on un ruining Fionn if they wanted an Irish power house so bad.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I definitely want Skadi and will try very actively for her, but I also have enough quick support at this point that I'm okay with using a support her if I don't get her.

However, considering how many quick servants I have and like using, I really should try and get her no matter what. XD

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, outside of Abby I think the only characters I will spend all the money on earth to get is Murasaki, Summer Melt, Avenger Nobu and probably Anastasia because she has such a classic beauty to her.

OH FUCK ME I FORGOT HOKUSAIASJDSADHASHJDAOSDJASOIDAS

Oct 25, 2017
I'm saving for Summer BB and then saving a full year for Summer Melt.

I already have around 600 quartz so I'll probably be fine. BB for life.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was going to get Octopus chick (forget her name), but now I'm not so sure.

I'm definitely going for Skadi for gameplay reasons though.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Next year is really limited for me.

Hokusai
Okada
Skadi
MHXX

I would also take a BB but she isnt a must.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
This first half of next year is pretty much
-Hokusai
-Semiramis (Maybe)
-Achilles (Maybe)
-Skadi
-All the summer characters minus Medb

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
My main plan of attack next year is basically

-Small attempt at Semramis
-Make food and go big trying for Uncle Vanya
-Chiron
-Skadi
-Mild attempt on summer because Ushi and Medb are cute
-Mothman.

Though naturally I'll be trying banners inbetween like Guda rerun and chaldea boys. XD

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Since the box resets are limited with this re-run, I probably won't even bother with the stocking node since I'll hit the stocking cap naturally just by running the mixed node.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Hokusai (if eresh doesn't bankrupt me)
Skadi
Summer BB
(also I will probably toss some rolls at majin okita)

thats it next year

2021 is gonna be hell though

Last edited:

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
My 2020 targets (SR on rate up on parentheses) :
- Waver
- Skadi
- Dantes (CasGil)
- Summer BB (MHXX)

However, knowing myself I will surely be tempted by:
- Raikou
- Achilles (Chiron)
- Okita Alter
- Gil (Sheba)
-QSH (Yu)

It's going to be rough...

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
My most desired servant after Skadi is the indian boys and girls and they come year after.

Next year gonna be habit changing and preservarance test for me lol.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
2020 targets:
Skadi

I'm a simple man, just give me the support that elevates Okita. Expecting the worst, but if luck goes my way and I somehow have anything left, it'll go to MHXX.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Hokusai
Skadi
Achilles

Are my 2020 targets. I can do without the first two but I'll be saving for Achilles.

Oct 27, 2017
2020 Targets:
Hokusai, that's it, gonna be easy not summoning that year

2021 on the other hand is packed with:
Murasaki
Kama
God Arjuna
Big Nobu
Space Ishtar

all those servants are cool but i'm gonna limit myself to Nobu

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Outside of Skadi 2020 has a lot of stuff I'd like but nothing I must have while 2021 only has 3 banners I care about but they're all musts.

Finally, someone else who agrees that Scathach is uninteresting!

I don't think it's a particularly minority opinion. Her lines are as bland as it gets and she gets no real development making her 1 note and boring.

I see getting Skadi as more akin to an NP Upgrade than an actual character, she's just there to enable characters I like (zerkalot, Kintoki, Deermud saber, Catlanta) and I don't give a fuck about her herself.

I dunno, situationally I like using other CEs better, although 50% NP is always good.

NP and Crit damage is like universally useful outsides of zerkers/vengers without star attract. It's like Golden Sumo, it may not be the best but it's basically always applicable.

Last edited: