• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I actually do choose my support based on the name.. I mean, in most cases I am only looking for a Monalisa CE to farm doors, so I prefer choosing a support I "know" instead of the random people that got in along the way. Right now about 1/3 of my FL are here from Era and I try to remember the ones that have different ign from their handle here (Koschei, Kei and Jinko for example). I know you are one of two Ritsukas in my list. Anyway, this was part of the reason for me to stop lurking and start participating here in the thread.. I feel the game now is more fun as it has become a more shared experience for me. My irl friends would probably not understand the allure of it anyway.
During story missions I use whoever I need (which is pretty much always Merlin with either lunchtime or 2030), but during events I'm pretty much looking by names as well. People like Qon, Jrod, T-rex etc have strong farmers and often have MLB CEs.
wtf is a strand game?
Isn't it what Kojima described Death Stranding as? A game that emphasises co-op, without actually playing at the same time as someone else. Something like that anyways.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Since we're posting codes here's mine, I have 3 slots

Let me know if anyone sends an invite

I sent you a request! I've also got slots open

User ID: 501,297,838
IGN: Aly
Requests sent! (In-game name is: EWP)

Conversely, I too have slots open if you need assistance! 874,955,342
EDIT ADDED: Here is my support setup at the moment.
BX85BAx.jpg

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Requests sent! (In-game name is: EWP)

Conversely, I too have slots open if you need assistance! 874,955,342
EDIT ADDED: Here is my support setup at the moment.
BX85BAx.jpg
Sent you a request, ign same as here.

Alkez I'm pretty much the same. Need trumps name (and Merlin with 2030 is always fun in story) , but given the choice I'll take a name I know over a random support.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Another thing I noticed is that the people participating here are often a lot more conscious about their support/CE choices, which is helpful in events

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm probably quitting if LB5 is really about nanomachines

It can't be as bad as Agartha right? Shit made me wanna bleach my brain and purge Fergus from the Nasuverse.

Finally done tho. \o/
==============

I have like 30+ slots open myself.

UID: 287 694 837

Screenshot_20191126-125528.jpg

I know my skill levels are all over the pace but... fangs and bones are tough ok? :( And I'm grinding the last Embers I need for Sashi today so she'll be 90 soon!

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Sent requests out to those of you who are sharing codes. I've cleaned out most of my inactives if anybody wants mine. 615 833 788

I'm somewhat disappointed that the new Night is
an archer. Now she has to compete against Saltera and every other never-bad archer in the game.

Hisui

Oct 25, 2017
Cleaned out my friend list. 854,109,002 is mine if anyone wants to add. Got lots of space after the purge.

Screenshot_20191126-103525_Fate_GO.jpg

Jeean

Oct 25, 2017
I sent you a request! I've also got slots open

User ID: 501,297,838
IGN: Aly
It can't be as bad as Agartha right? Shit made me wanna bleach my brain and purge Fergus from the Nasuverse.

Finally done tho. \o/
==============

I have like 30+ slots open myself.

UID: 287 694 837

I know my skill levels are all over the pace but... fangs and bones are tough ok? :( And I'm grinding the last Embers I need for Sashi today so she'll be 90 soon!
Cleaned out my friend list. 854,109,002 is mine if anyone wants to add. Got lots of space after the purge.

Added you all, my IGN is Jeeane

I have another spot open, my ID is 330 524 143

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I want a male welfare servant.

BEGONE THOTS!

EH don't diss my cute Nightingale D: < But yes I want more male welfares too :< We need more fanservice in general for those that like men and as a bi lady I 100% support it.

I wish I could.This past Halloween was my first time seeing that CE and it earned nothing but my hate.

100% agree with you there.
I also don't like >> Dangerous beast.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL I remembered that Hijikata is tonight and I got excited as you'd expect, but because I got sent home from work early, I now have to wait a few hours before it comes and it's horrible :<

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
I wanted to get hijikata last gudaguda because he kinda looks like devilman. Got a whole lot of CEs but no undying shinsengumi. Think i got ozy out of it though.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I wanted to get hijikata last gudaguda because he kinda looks like devilman. Got a whole lot of CEs but no undying shinsengumi. Think i got ozy out of it though.
I've already mentioned this in the thread, but it was one of the few times I have tried a catalyst and I tried doing it by buying pickles and sake for him.

In the end the one who wanted my pickles and sake I guess was Edison. XD