• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
But Azur Lane has an anime now too! To be fair, both have to do with the seas, so you can understand my confusion, haha.

Azur Lane is fun, but I've more-or-less dropped it. The gameplay itself just wasn't enjoyable to me, but I did appreciate how F2P the game was (at least in pulling for the shipgirls themselves).

I remember teasing you endlessly about boat waifus and yet

HERE I BE

IN regards to FGO I'm almost apprehensive to play lately lol I have a feeling I will be SO...bothered....if I don't roll Abby >.<;

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Also Leonidas is getting a lot of play recently
ZTz43xi.png

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, why does the last timelock have to unlock tomorrow? Why couldn't it unlock today? Sure, I've warmed up to the timelocks a bit because it gives us the chance to discuss Salem's story without using spoiler tags as we all get through it together, but two little sections (I'm not counting Section Six because it was just a story node) are not enough to last for two days! Don't leave me stuck farming QP again; let me finish the story already so I can get on with farming stakes!

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At this point i feel it's a given that if a company simply exist in japan, chances are they'll do a crossover with FGO at one point, no matter the product.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I have yet to encounter a single timelock yet because of not having enough ap when I have freetime to play XD So I have to tread carefully with basically any post.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I have yet to encounter a single timelock yet because of not having enough ap when I have freetime to play XD So I have to tread carefully with basically any post.
I have 350+ golden fruits so I've been lazy and used a few in longer sessions clearing this delayed a bit.
I mean Fate stay night had an Axe collab just recently.

images

Want to be sexy like GIl?

Buy Axe.
Can the product for women turn me into the world's greatest tsundere, though? If so, where can I import it from?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly though the funniest thing to me about the horse racing Collab is that the promo art is specifically setup to censor ushi's design.

pfhk7is35q241.png

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Salem has turned into my favorite ROE chapter. I liked Shinjuku but that was on the back on the excellent writing in servant rivalries and not so much the story itself. Everything other than Astolfo and d'Eon in Agaratha made me want to die. Shimousa... eh, it was pretty much just Musashi doing all the work.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Almost done with Shimousa myself (Ch.14).

It's not that I dislike Mash, in-fact I love that little eggplant, but this story made me realize how suffocating she can be and it's been kinda liberating to not have her constant interjections and third-wheeling all the time.

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see everyone else is loving Salem as well. It's actually what prompted my post the other day about the structure being much so much better than the previous singularities, but it's not just that - the writing itself I would say is better than anything not Camelot or Babylonia. It's pretty impressive considering this was Meteo's first chapter (unless I'm mistaken?).

It's funny cos I actually never saw people hype up Salem like say Shimousa (or CCC) from this year and yet I would say it's comfortably better than both.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Abby and Lavinia are so cute I want to die. I only wish I hadn't been spoiled on the story. Its still pretty engaging even knowing.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy I haven't been spoiled on the Salem story. I'll probably finish Shimousa by later today then it's onto Salem!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

It's not that I dislike Mash, in-fact I love that little eggplant, but this story made me realize how suffocating she can be and it's been kinda liberating to not have her constant interjections and third-wheeling all the time.
I have to agree with you there. She's my kouhai and I appreciate her as a good friend and companion, but sometimes a master just needs to be free and enjoy her time with the servants she has on her.

I think it's why i enjoyed Journey to the West's event story so much.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Also I'm absolutely loving Salem and it's night and day comparing this with Agartha and hell America (A chapter I do enjoy BTW but one that annoys me history wise)

It helps I'm a fan of what they are covering in the story (and my best birb Robin is here who I adore and actually started grailing because of loving him so much in America). XD

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Been loving Salem so far and just reached Sect 5. Only thing I found weird is how they reveal in the very opening that the Medea that went with you isn't the real one, that and Titubas lack of unique art, those little things could have added to the eerie feeling of the singularity

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017

Mash can be such a major buzzkill. "Senpai can't drink, hes underage!"

STFU MASH!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I won't accept this bad-talking of Mash! She might be a bit overbearing at times, but she just wants to be the best kouhai she can be.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Been loving Salem so far and just reached Sect 5. Only thing I found weird is how they reveal in the very opening that the Medea that went with you isn't the real one, that and Titubas lack of unique art, those little things could have added to the eerie feeling of the singularity

TBF Tit Tubas are a pretty apt description of her.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mash is a bland boring broad that exists to pander to the mc and take screen time away from more interesting characters that actually manage to have a personality.

50% of her lines are just 'please give me your orders master' I wish I could tell her to just fuck offfffff.

The best part of the EORs is her not being there. Haven't started Salem tho yet.

Last edited:

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I've been enjoying Salem as well. Much more than Shimisa and Agartha. Haven't done Shinjuku yet tho.

No Mash is indeed excellent. She is such a buzzkill and not all that interesting imo. and It's pretty telling that the best interludes are just you and other servants without Mash interrupting every 2 seconds. Also MC can't drink but these old tale women throwing themselves at you is okay? Game pls

Also the bonus bond so far has been great.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Also here is how I have handled the max bond getting thing so far.

Me: I'm going to use my casters for every none boss fight to maximize BP!
Also me: *Sees Avenger and ruler fight coming* LOBO!!! *fake whistles* Come here boy!

Bonus:

Me during the fight: I wonder what the subs will say for Lobo's NP.
Lobo's subs: Ahwooo!
Me: ;w; truly the best. A+ Subs would sub again. *Thumbs up*

Last edited:

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Hey Echo I just put my BB up as well. Not grailed but max skill, she wrecked the boss on my play trough. I have her with HNS to speed up the first NP and increase Crit and NP power.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So many people going crazy over Abby not being censored lmao.

Abby's fanbase don't really hide why they want her huh

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
That would be creepy cute too.

On a side note, I like how they expanded on Sanson this time around. It's like night and day from his former appearances.

Yessss, plus this way we'd get a lovecraft character XD

Also 100% agree. This chapter has made me like him a loooooot more than I previously did.

So many people going crazy over Abby not being censored lmao.

Abby's fanbase don't really hide why they want her huh

I know right? I've been going through that thread and especially laughing at one user who keeps accusing the people that wanted censorship of being Era users. XD

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I know right? I've been going through that thread and especially laughing at one user who keeps accusing the people that wanted censorship of being Era users. XD
Admittedly, I personally would have preferred her design to be altered because I think her second and third ascensions are both creepy (in a bad way) and look stupid, but I'm not going around saying that on Reddit.