• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
it took him over 1k SQ, nearly 2 hours of rolling

(oh and a couple views dropped over 100k bits during the span)
And all that came to an end as soon as I got there. I'm not saying I'm a good luck charm that will convince RNGsus to show mercy, but I am sayin' y'all might wanna invite me to watch your rolls.

Speaking of rolling, looks like the Abby banner is probably going to be up in a moment. Data was updated again (IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FARMING!) and now I'm having trouble getting in.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
5 tix and a 10 roll got me Caster of Midrash, Carmilla, Atalanta, and Imaginary Around.

I'll take that haul. No more rolls for me :)

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017
What is happening?!

tGNYqws.jpg

Rate up really is a lie. Time to save the rest for Hokusai.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Did 2 10 rolls and got 2 bare minimums. Guess I'll keep saving for Hokusai and grab Midrash Caster with next years pick ticket.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What is happening?!

tGNYqws.jpg

Rate up really is a lie. Time to save the rest for Hokusai.
Congrats on the 5*.
On my side, tried 4 tickets and a 10 roll and got nothing of interest.
Could technically do one more, but it's the paid quartz i'm keeping for the paid gacha next month so i think i'll be just fine with my foreigner-free team.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Did a 10 roll because I can't help myself on any new banner.

Vlad extra.

Well at least all the bad luck is out of the way for eresh right?

Oct 25, 2017
So...

500 Quartz got me...

NP2 Karna
Pavarti
Medusa Lilli
NP Lancelot
Marie
NP 2 Herc
Tamamo Cat
Sanzang
Emiya Assassin
NP2 Herc

AND ABA FUCKING GAIL

asjkbcaskhjndascjk,dskljdfasfs

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, did i read correctly on the wiki? One of abigail skill is causing the terror debuff?
Does she uses it in her boss fights? If so, i might finally have a chance to use kojiro vitrify skill for something other than getting crits stars.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, did i read correctly on the wiki? One of abigail skill is causing the terror debuff?
Does she uses it in her boss fights? If so, i might finally have a chance to use kojiro vitrify skill for other tham getting crits stars.
You read correctly, and yes, she uses it in the boss fight. She might use it before you get the chance to do anything, I'm not sure.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Abby won me over during Salem, so I depleted my 120sq I had. Got Abby and NP3 Sheba! I hadn't planned on rolling in this banner so I have no resources for neither.. time to figure out mats planning to raise them both.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I want Sheba and Circe, but I still want Gawain so he's my next ticket and I'll try for Sheba if I don't get her this banner on gilfest.

My next SR ticket will be based on who I'm missing by then so we'll see.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
It really is, I'm so fucking happy I kind of can't believe it yet. First roll was already NP2 Sheba, second role did, third role np3, fourth roll Abby!

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Spent 120 SQ and 12 Tickets and got Sheba NP3, that being said, I burned one of her to unlocked Mona Lisa. (I'm really desperate for QP...)

Abby won me over during Salem, so I depleted my 120sq I had. Got Abby and NP3 Sheba! I hadn't planned on rolling in this banner so I have no resources for neither.. time to figure out mats planning to raise them both.
Amazing set of pulls!!

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Pancakes for dinner was the right move!

31 Tickets and 540 SQ got me:

Frankenstein (my first)
NP3 Tama Cat
NP2 Rama
1x K-Scope
5x Devilish Bodhisattva