• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crowh

Nov 20, 2017
To think that its been two years since I got my Eresh (she only took like 60 sq) and that I started playing FGO in general, its funny how time flies.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
It's over.

82 Magatama acquired.

216 Iron Stakes next...

T_T
Well done. I will be there in the stake mines with you. Salem can't open soon enough.

By the way, why'd you farm the extra 10 magatama? Ereshkigal only needs 72. Yagyu or Hokusai? Because the new Xmas event will have 20 magatama in the shop...

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Well done. I will be there in the stake mines with you. Salem can't open soon enough.

By the way, why'd you farm the extra 10 magatama? Ereshkigal only needs 72. Yagyu or Hokusai? Because the new Xmas event will have 20 magatama in the shop...
Sonofabitch.jpg

Completely forgot about that; now I have 10 extra Tamas.

D,:

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just finished Shimousa. Pretty good, if simple in narrative structure.

Couldn't help but think how F2P or F-ranked luck people would cope with some of the boss battles. They ain't easy. I have all the most broken servants 10/10/10'ed and CEs, and I still had to redo some of the fights like 6-7 times.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished Shimousa. Pretty good, if simple in narrative structure.

Couldn't help but think how F2P or F-ranked luck people would cope with some of the boss battles. They ain't easy. I have all the most broken servants 10/10/10'ed and CEs, and I still had to redo some of the fights like 6-7 times.
I'd assume they'd command Seal it and then wait for it to replenish.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at some future banners and I can't tell if the guaranteed one is worthy it or not. I mean yeah you get a 5 star but it would sting to pull someone you don't want even more than usual I would think.

I also often read they are using SQ to revive

I've done that a couple times. Just straight up brute forcing some fights.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Using SQ to revive is my life :(

The last one that so stìng is Amunra left with 64 hp and no way I want redo that fight.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have all the most broken servants 10/10/10'ed and CEs, and I still had to redo some of the fights like 6-7 times.

Really? I found merlin + x buster servant trivialized most of it as much as it does the rest of the game. I did lose the saber fight once though, didn't expect it to remove buffs with attacks. Was easier than anything post America barring Agartha tho imo.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't done any of the other EoR other than Shimosa but trying to get bond points and using story Musashi while the game threw in enemy classes that did not work well with those rules made it awful for my lineup.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ah I only care about bond for servants whose bond CE's seem decent, so I've had George and Casgil in my backline for the past few moments, bonus can get fucked.

If they got off their asses and made Bond CE's 1000/1000 i might actually care about bond level past 5 for more than a minute few characters. It's also shame that the the best pieces of art in the game are nigh useless.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I love bond farming because it's shows how much I have used certain servants and I have found most of the ones I have gotten useful.

Pro Cu was my first bond 10 and I love him for it because he helped me beat part 1 ;w;

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Bond farming could be fun if the point requirement literally 100x less excessive

Like fuck millions point is so bullshit when you get like 1k per battle, not even 1k outside of story node.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
I mostly care about bond because it gives you SQ/Apples. As soon as I reach a level up with a servant I switch him out with the one who is closest to reach his next level.
That's why I only got like 3 Bond CEs, despite playing since the game started and taking a 200 days break in between, but never mind that...

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda funny care about bond? Other than for certain servants where their bond ce is actually useful I just use who I want to use.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I tend to switch out servants once they increase a bond level and I get their quartz. I think I only got 4-5 bond level CEs.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Bond farming could be fun if the point requirement literally 100x less excessive

Like fuck millions point is so bullshit when you get like 1k per battle, not even 1k outside of story node.

It's not so bad if you mainly focus on those close to bond. My general rule is to always have the servant of that class closest to a level somewhere in the party so I'll get a pay off sooner. While I'm farming for said servant, my other servants are getting BP too and usually I have a new candidate that isn't far from a level ready to go when it's time to switch.

It also makes farming a ton more fun because i get to try new team combos using my BP farm servants, especially if it's a servant I don't use as much.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
So far my highest are bond 9 Cu and bond 8 Herc. For everyone else I've been going to 5 and switching out.

Oct 27, 2017
I only focus on bond points for servants I like, so far Cleo. Bryn, Altera, and Jeanne are at bond 10. Ishtar and Emiya are at bond 9, while Quetz, Anjra Mainiiu and Chloe are at 8

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I always get my servants to 5 just so when they level up they give me stuff XD

I only have 5 bond 10s because I wasn't actively bond farming when I started.

My Bond 10s are (From first to last one gotten): Pro Cu, Marie, Arash, Waver, and Carmilla.

Basically I need one 2 star and I'll have at least one of each rarity XD (At this point it'll be Sensei). Class rise I'm missing, Saber, Zerker, and the extras beside Mash technically. XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Me: I finally got all the wine I need for Nobuzerker and now I can move onto a different mat! Wine farming is tedious Dx Which mat is closest to a skill level now Spreadsheet-san?
Spreedsheet-san: wine for a different servant! 8D
Me: =-=

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
4 hout maintenance nooo

How Im supposed to finish solomon in time

Babylon going like breeze compared to solomon tbh

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I thought the maintenance was only tomorrow night... ugh, I'm not ready to start the day tomorrow burning through AP in an event..

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I mean Babylon going like breeze compared to Camelot.. god I hate being word flipped

And I know the Herc cheese strats

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
4 hout maintenance nooo

How Im supposed to finish solomon in time

Babylon going like breeze compared to solomon tbh
Based on your later comment about word flips, I'm thinking you're worried about clearing Babylon in time for Xmas? You still have probably about a month before that's an issue. Xmas 2 only requires Orleans to be cleared.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
I would if theres no maintenance :(

How much hour I have?

36?
.currently halfway of babylon with skipping
Well...

t1573790400z4.png

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL I took a nap so I'll be able to stay up tonight and farm the event but still get enough sleep for work tomorrow.

I'm going to miss the FP though because unlike Halloween I don't have many event CEs except for like a bunch of Sensei CEs and two waver ones. XD

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
You can do it!!! I believe in you!!!

Also I was going to swap in event servants, but if there is anyone/CEs you need to finish part 1 just let me know and i can leave them up until you are done c:
Oh no I forgot about this lmao

Those Raikou with kaleido in my Fl :(

Other than that I can manage with merlin even without CE

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Oh no I forgot about this lmao

Those Raikou with kaleido in my Fl :(

Other than that I can manage with merlin even without CE

AOE zerkers are going to be popular for the lottery aspect so maybe some will keep her up for a little bit.

I was planning on leaving Merlin up just like I'm leaving up Waver instead of putting up Caster Gilles.

I can also keep up Kintoki since he's going to help people with lotto farm as well.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Same here.

(I'm so happy I can say that now, finally owning a Kaleidoscope of my own. It's not MLB, but I'm thankful for what I have.)