• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Pulled the trigger and went with Nezha. She was so fun in Salem and so I went to fill out my pokedex instead of Skadi memes.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Nezha, I took a look at what mats she wants for her skills (gears and fluids and magatama, oh my!). I don't think I'm going to be maxing her NP charge anytime soon, so I'll be reducing my count of AoE NP chargers for Setsubun by one.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I almost considered Nezha to make up for burning her on accident, but I have already commited to use some quartz on her next rate ups sand ultimately i really wanted Danzo c:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hit the QP level cap and it was a beautiful fleeting thing. Maxed skilled Malter and MHXA and i am already back to 763,961,499 QP.

I opened all my boxes. Made almost 58 fake boxes and 88 true. 88 true boxes and I am already down to 67 fangs.

My full support list is now all 10 10 10 skill servants.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
What is up with this stupid Gawain fight in Camelot? This guy takes no damage at all, meh going to have to use command spell and maybe quartz and just make it a battle of attrition.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
What is up with this stupid Gawain fight in Camelot? This guy takes no damage at all, meh going to have to use command spell and maybe quartz and just make it a battle of attrition.
Man killing archers like Euryale and Orion are your best friend for this fight along with Robin hood.

I used a front line of my regular archers to stall it out and then had Euryale and Robin to come in and finish him off (though my Robin was also 80 in prepping for this fight.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Man killing archers like Euryale and Orion are your best friend for this fight along with Robin hood.

I used a front line of my regular archers to stall it out and then had Euryale and Robin to come in and finish him off (though my Robin was also 80 in prepping for this fight.

Don't have any of those servants, usings a friends level 80 Archer of Inferno, NP usually does like 130k damage but on Gawain lucky if it even gets 30k.

I've got the battle suit equipped and use a stun and then use medusa to petrify which gives me 3 free rounds but after that it's downhill because the guy takes no damage, got him down to 260k before he wiped out my party. Will probably have to use 6 quartz crystals to get past this asshole.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Don't have any of those servants, usings a friends level 80 Archer of Inferno, NP usually does like 130k damage but on Gawain lucky if it even gets 30k.

I've got the battle suit equipped and use a stun and then use medusa to petrify which gives me 3 free rounds but after that it's downhill because the guy takes no damage, got him down to 260k before he wiped out my party. Will probably have to use 6 quartz crystals to get past this asshole.

Roll friend points for Euryale? If you have any of us as friends we could set Euryale on our support list for you. What team are you using for Gawain?

I highly recommend not using SQ for this. At most you should wait 3 days for your CS to recharge.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017

Seriously, don't use SQ for the Gawain fight. Camelot is where things get hard, and while Gawain is the wake-up call boss, he's far from the only tough fight in Camelot. This is a sign to strengthen your roster. Roll the FP gacha until you have Euryale and level her up. Or borrow her or Orion from a friend.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Roll friend points for Euryale? If you have any of us as friends we could set Euryale on our support list for you. What team are you using for Gawain?

Have used all friends points :p

The team I currently have is Archer of Shinjuku lvl60, Mash lvl 60 and then Archer of Inferno lvl80 support slot. Just have Mash their for the defensive stuff

In the back I have Medusa lvl 60, Musashi lvl 80 and Medea lvl 60

Using the battle suit for the stun ability as well as being able to swap out a servant.

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017

The team I currently have is Archer of Shinjuku lvl60, Mash lvl 60 and then Archer of Inferno lvl80 support slot. Just have Mash their for the defensive stuff

Using the battle suit for the stun ability as well as being able to swap out a servant.

I solo'd it with support Chloe with Black Grail and just Georgios and Leonidas to taunt along with the Atlas Uniform. Ask someone for her or Orion or Euryale as a support.

Rest and the majority of Camelot and Babylonia I just solo'd with support Cu Alter and Georgios and Leo.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017

Hmm, are you missing mats to ascend Archer of Shinjuku? If not, just level him up to 90. Basically take a full team of archers with Mash at the back. Swap Mash in to save your best Archer from an NP. David can save your archers from another NP. Musashi may be high-leveled, but she's a Saber and should not be in the team at all. Also use Hans if you have him.

Also is this the first time you fight Gawain?

EDIT: What CEs do you have / am using?

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017

Find someone with Orion on support who will add you as a friend..

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ended with 104 True and 122 Fake boxes after rolling it all. Accidentally hit the QP cap near the end too. Had to level up a bunch of servant skills that I probably never use. Traded in my Mona Lisas for another 80 million QP and sitting at 990 million QP atm.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I just finished opening my boxes too. So tedious even with an autoclicker, I have no idea how people without do it manually.

Shame drop CE is so naff outside of the lotto, ended up with 16 drops in 213 boxes so it would've.

Problem is my inventory, mailbox and qp are maxed and there's no wellfares and nothing I want to roll on or skill up until late April.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Also is this the first time you fight Gawain?

EDIT: What CEs do you have / am using?

I just need to get some XP cards to take Archer of Shinjuku to lvl 70, just got him ascended to 60.

This is the second fight, first fight stopped after 7 rounds, he had about 260k health left but the fight ended, now I'm back to the second fight.

For CE cards using the best I've got :p First Sunrise, Divine Banquet, Scholars of Chaldea, Projection, Iron-Willed Training

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I just need to get some XP cards to take Archer of Shinjuku to lvl 70, just got him ascended to 60.

This is the second fight, first fight stopped after 7 rounds, he had about 260k health left but the fight ended, now I'm back to the second fight.

For CE cards using the best I've got :p First Sunrise, Divine Banquet, Scholars of Chaldea, Projection, Iron-Willed Training

Yeah you have to take out the entire HP bar this time. From your team, its not really suitable for stalling, so you need to win fast, so First Sunrise and other NP charge CEs are good. Remember to save up the 3* Dragon's Meridian (looks like a blue lightning bolt).MLB it gives 50% charge at a cheap team cost.

If you aren't in a rush, I would take the time to level and tackle it with a team like this. I'm guessing your skills aren't maxed too.

Archer of Shinjuku L90 4/4/4 First Sunrise
Support Euryale Lvl 70 Kaleidoscope? / MLB Sumo
Hans Lvl 65 lvl 4/4/4 MLB Dragon's Meridian
Mash for invincibility
David with Evade Skill
Supplementary DPS Archer (preferably another Euryale) MLB Dragon's Meridian

It takes effort, but stacking the team with 3* class advantage is probably the most straightforward way to win this and other tough fights, especially with 3 Command Seals to revive and spam NP

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019

I just put up Orion with a Kscope on support. I am in your FL right? He does potato damage with his cards, but the NP should do some damage to Gawain. With the Kscope he can NP turn 1 (mash charge), do it with his first 2 skills active + Tamamo arts buff + mystic code attack up + whatever other buffs you have (David's charisma?). The problem then is hanging around until Orion's 2nd skill is off the cooldown to have a 2nd nuke turn.. but that's what Marsh taunt, David evade and Orion's evade are for.
If you level your own Euryale it will be much easier, but then you need to spend time and resources doing that first. It would still be a good investment, she is the premier male saber killer. I must confess I never did level her and every once in a while I regret it.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
It takes effort, but stacking the team with 3* class advantage is probably the most straightforward way to win this and other tough fights, especially with 3 Command Seals to revive and spam NP

Thanks, will keep a look out for them and build up the team more.

I just put up Orion with a Kscope on support. I am in your FL right? He does potato damage with his cards, but the NP should do some damage to Gawain. With the Kscope he can NP turn 1 (mash charge), do it with his first 2 skills active + Tamamo arts buff + mystic code attack up + whatever other buffs you have (David's charisma?). The problem then is hanging around until Orion's 2nd skill is off the cooldown to have a 2nd nuke turn.. but that's what Marsh taunt, David evade and Orion's evade are for.
If you level your own Euryale it will be much easier, but then you need to spend time and resources doing that first. It would still be a good investment, she is the premier male saber killer. I must confess I never did level her and every once in a while I regret it.

Only started playing 2 weeks back so only got 2 friends on my list :p thanks.

My ID is 546605446

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks, will keep a look out for them and build up the team more.

Only started playing 2 weeks back so only got 2 friends on my list :p thanks.

My ID is 546605446

Added. Yeah, it may seem like a lot of resources for you, but Camelot only released like a year after the game released, so many of us had ages to prepare for it (and still had some difficulty on fights like Gawain). Two weeks is a remarkably fast pace to get to Camelot

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
DarkPrince , added. But don't beat yourself up over Gawain.. you just need more leveled servants. Euryale, Robin and David are all 3* that help on this fight.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
DarkPrince , added. But don't beat yourself up over Gawain.. you just need more leveled servants. Euryale, Robin and David are all 3* that help on this fight.

Thank you, I got past the fight first go with your Orion, she was the last one standing, evade became active in the last round, his NP missed which allowed me to do the last 10k damage I needed to take him out :)

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Thank you, I got past the fight first go with your Orion, she was the last one standing, evade became active in the last round, his NP missed which allowed me to do the last 10k damage I needed to take him out :)
Np, glad to help! I'll switch Orion out for now, but if (when) you run into the next difficult male saber, feel free to pm me and I can put him back on.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I'm at that point during breaks (caused by a ton of embers in the last events) where my entire inventory is loaded with embers, so I keep taking lowbie bench servants from second archive and slowly level one at a time. I've only got about a dozen 1-3*s left that aren't at final ascension.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Finally finished the majority of my door farming post-Da Vinci since I ran out of what the boxes gave me after spending 262 million QP on using all 24 currently available grails (just have to wait until Valentines to finish Shuten), something I will never do in that quantity during a single event ever again! That said, I am really happy with where things are, and while I still have a few skills I could upgrade with ease during the next few events thanks to what's in their respective shops and point ladders, I think my Servants overall are in a really stable place now; at least Setsuban will put that to the test.

If anyone would like to do so, I have a couple dozen openings on my friend list after clearing out a bunch at New Year's, so let me know if you're interested and I'll add you. I might not be able to get to it right away because I have work soon, but I'll look through the thread later tonight to make sure I add people from here first.

T9ymm9G.png

ID is: 891,110,931 - I.G.N. is "Baka Bishie"

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Finally finished the majority of my door farming post-Da Vinci since I ran out of what the boxes gave me after spending 262 million QP on using all 24 currently available grails (just have to wait until Valentines to finish Shuten), something I will never do in that quantity during a single event ever again! That said, I am really happy with where things are, and while I still have a few skills I could upgrade with ease during the next few events thanks to what's in their respective shops and point ladders, I think my Servants overall are in a really stable place now; at least Setsuban will put that to the test.

If anyone would like to do so, I have a couple dozen openings on my friend list after clearing out a bunch at New Year's, so let me know if you're interested and I'll add you. I might not be able to get to it right away because I have work soon, but I'll look through the thread later tonight to make sure I add people from here first.

T9ymm9G.png

ID is: 891,110,931 - I.G.N. is "Baka Bishie"
Sent request, IGN Liv.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Finished clearing all my boxes. and finally my Chaldea is complete! I now have at least one maxed 10/10/10 of every class

Saber: Altera, Lvl 100 Saber Fran
Archer: Gilgamesh
Lancer: Lvl 100 Summer Tamamo
Rider: Summer Mordred, Summer Rin
Caster: Tamamo, Waver, Gilgamesh, Helena, Nero
Assassin: Carmilla, Summer Scathach
Berserker: MHXA
Ruler: Summer Martha
Avenger: Hessian Lobo
Moon Cancer: BB
Alter Ego: Mecha Eli Chan Mk I
Foreigner: Lvl 100 Hokusai

I've also maxed leveled and max Fou-ed all 57 my gold servants. The 3*s still need work cos I don't have enough Fous, and need to do more strengthenings, but bring on Setsubun!

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Catching up on NA news, and I never noticed Setsubun was such a short event. It's a shame I likely won't be able to MLB the CE. For other events, I've been able to rely on weekends and apples to play catch-up. Dumb fatigue mechanic.

The SR ticket was a sweet surprise. Picked Jets to NP2 without hesitation. He hasn't spooked me yet and Skadi memes or not I wasn't satisfied with his performance at NP1. The next 4* pick will surely be Nyatalanta, who I still don't have on either version. Her updated NP is gorgeous.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
Love to see an update for the game preceding an event's start date.

Sorely tempted to roll on Story banner, in hopes of a new servant to use all these embers I've got on em, buuuuut I must persevere until KnK rerun.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Just gonna wait for the event to farm feathers for my Waver. I'd rather die than do the usual farming route.