• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Just gonna wait for the event to farm feathers for my Waver. I'd rather die than do the usual farming route.
Probably a smart plan. XD Some mats come easily like gears, but feathers are a bitch.

Love to see an update for the game preceding an event's start date.

Sorely tempted to roll on Story banner, in hopes of a new servant to use all these embers I've got on em, buuuuut I must persevere until KnK rerun.
They've did the pre event updates before for Christmas proper.

ElitePenguin

Oct 27, 2017
Ended up getting Parvati as the SR. I never roll on Story Summons and it seemed like a good idea. Pus I got the outfit for her.

Cruziao

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to pick Penth from the 4* ticket, Berserker with NP charge is something that I feel will be all around useful for me.
Choosing between her, Parvati, and old man Yagyu was hard >_<
Thanks, will keep a look out for them and build up the team more.

Only started playing 2 weeks back so only got 2 friends on my list :p thanks.

My ID is 546605446
Finally finished the majority of my door farming post-Da Vinci since I ran out of what the boxes gave me after spending 262 million QP on using all 24 currently available grails (just have to wait until Valentines to finish Shuten), something I will never do in that quantity during a single event ever again! That said, I am really happy with where things are, and while I still have a few skills I could upgrade with ease during the next few events thanks to what's in their respective shops and point ladders, I think my Servants overall are in a really stable place now; at least Setsuban will put that to the test.

If anyone would like to do so, I have a couple dozen openings on my friend list after clearing out a bunch at New Year's, so let me know if you're interested and I'll add you. I might not be able to get to it right away because I have work soon, but I'll look through the thread later tonight to make sure I add people from here first.

T9ymm9G.png

ID is: 891,110,931 - I.G.N. is "Baka Bishie"
Request sent, IGN is the same as here.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Hold on, feather farm? What you folks talkin' about? I've been trying to get some in Salem, but it's really depressing how little the drop rate is. This entire dead week so far I only managed to get 7 feathers. ;_;

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Results of the SR Ticket Survey:

2R3yKpI.jpg

47 people added a new servant to their roster, while 7 took the chance to give somebody a power boost.

Of the new servants:
1st -- Parvati (9 picks)
2nd (tie) -- Sheba and Danzo (8 picks)
4th -- Yagyu (5 picks)
5th -- Zerkalot (3 picks)
Helena and Lancer Alter each got 2 picks.
Astolfo, Atalante, Emiya, Fran, Heracles, Saberlot, Nezha, Nitocris, Tristan, and Wu Zetian got 1 pick each.

For the NP leveling, there was one upgrade each of Helena, Parvati, and Atalante to NP2, three people upgrading Zerkalot to NP2, and one high roller upgrading Zerkalot to NP4.

Dread it, run from it, Skadi arrives all the same.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, you can really tell people are preparing for Skadi, haha. It's definitely going to be a stressful (and for some, expensive) day for us all.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever

2R3yKpI.jpg

47 people added a new servant to their roster, while 7 took the chance to give somebody a power boost.

Of the new servants:
1st -- Parvati (9 picks)
4th -- Yagyu (5 picks)
Astolfo, Atalante, Emiya, Fran, Heracles, Saberlot, Nezha, Nitocris, Tristan, and Wu Zetian got 1 pick each.

For the NP leveling, there was one upgrade each of Helena, Parvati, and Atalante to NP2, three people upgrading Zerkalot to NP2, and one high roller upgrading Zerkalot to NP4.

Niceeee. The Helena upgrade was me.

I love the surveys and results from you, always makes the thread fun!

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019

2R3yKpI.jpg

Of the new servants:
1st -- Parvati (9 picks)
4th -- Yagyu (5 picks)

Yeah, you can really tell people are preparing for Skadi, haha. It's definitely going to be a stressful (and for some, expensive) day for us all.

By NP type 40% of the picks were for a Quick AoE NP lol
Clarevoyance hard at work here.
Yeah I'm both excited and fearful of the day Skadi drops.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Danzo isn't that great unless she's your waifu. I picked Yagyu for arts memes. Still don't have Nero Bride, Tamamo, Hokusai or Gil caster for those arts memes though. Next ticket, I'm looking at Paravati unless I get her earlier from other banners.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
Robo Ninja Mom ftw. That's who I picked this go-around.

Just goin' thru AP at Salem rn, more bond-farming than stake/feather-farming. Good times.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

2R3yKpI.jpg

Of the new servants:
1st -- Parvati (9 picks)
4th -- Yagyu (5 picks)

Nice. The Nezha was me.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Hold on, feather farm? What you folks talkin' about? I've been trying to get some in Salem, but it's really depressing how little the drop rate is. This entire dead week so far I only managed to get 7 feathers. ;_;
That is the feather farm, I have only gotten like one feather the entire time I have farmed there though. XD I only went there yesterday because I forgot to update my google sheets on what mats I needed while I was getting a tire changed. Now I'm back to homunculus baby farming. XD

Nobody picked Circe?

Plebians.

I would of because I find her very pretty, but she isn't story locked unlike Danzou DX

Last edited:

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The cgi looks way better on the Lahmu versus Gorgon. Gorgon looking so bad is the only reason I'm okay with them cutting her fight short. Otherwise this episode was way too fast.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Holy fuck... a youtuber I used to watch more often has a FGO Dantes figure... 1st weird thing is this is how I'm finding out he knows about FGO... but the 2nd is he's calling FGO Dantes "British Komaeda" when... Edmond Dantes was French...

I'm so glad I stopped watching him as much.

EDIT: Holy fuck, he bought it purely because he looks like Komaeda and he has some stupid gag called "British Komaeda." Like I get it, same artist, the two characters look alike, but still this is ridiculous that he would put money down on a series he's not even into.

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Cleared the second tower (of four, I think) in JP. Things started getting serious in those last few floors. There were battles with multiple classes of mob, and not just Berserker + something else.

This tower event finally made me level up Sassy Shin, and I gotta say, I'm enjoying him way more than Okita J. I know they fit different niches and I usually use them together, but Shinshin just feels better to use.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
So i know this is kinda dumb to ask but which one would be better NP1 Zerkalot or NP1 Pavarti? I got Waver who spooked me while failing to get Eresh who would help as i don't have a MLB Kalidoscope

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

2R3yKpI.jpg

Of the new servants:
1st -- Parvati (9 picks)
4th -- Yagyu (5 picks)

+1 to whoever picked Wu.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Chill week unwinding from all the lottos. I farmed 30 stakes (ugh, still another 40 to go for one more of Eresh's skills) did some strengthening quests, ran some doors.. but now I'm about ready for the next event. Well, another chill day to go before the Setsubun grind.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Leveled up one of my Vlad's skills to 9... and when the screen said I need 54 bones to hit the next rank I wanted to just throw it across the wall.

I refuse to level up any more servants that need bones. This is HELL. And I still want to roll for Fujino.

Pretty close to the end on Babylonia, this is pretty good. Dunno if I can make it to the end of Solomon within 2 days but I'll give it a shot.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Starting to think that 21 episodes is a mistake when they have to compress way too many story arcs in Babylonia.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Thanks to everybody that added me the other day!

I went for Parvati with the SR ticket on the off chance that I do get Skadi when she releases.

Also got Ozy up to his Final Ascension which I'm pretty happy about. Just Abi left of my 5*s left to farm the mats for now.

Screenshot-20200125-181825-Fate-GO.jpg

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Finished Camelot yesterday, I imagine the next phase will be much harder so just going to take it slow and focus on leveling servants.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Used my ticket to get a second Berserkalot. Gonna see if I can NP5 him down the line for premium 3 turn farming setup.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
For my birthday I decided to do a story 10 roll. NP2 Gilles de COOOOOOL, and newcomer Christopher Columbus. Weee.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Got myself Gil from the SR ticket

2R3yKpI.jpg

Of the new servants:
1st -- Parvati (9 picks)
4th -- Yagyu (5 picks)

Who would pick Wu, is she even good?

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Huh I guess the speech of the
lahmu
speech could be translated. Marking as spoiler just in case.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't decide between zerkerlot np2 and lalter fml.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Back up to 50 stakes after maxing Sheba. Just 130 more to go until I'm ready for a Circe spook/her next banner/possibly SR ticket depending on who I get by then.

You might think that I mean "just" sarcastically, but I don't. After farming 216 stakes for Eresh and 132 for Sheba, another 130 feels like the home stretch.

On a related subject, if I express any interest in rolling for Fujino when she arrives, I want you guys to talk me out of it.