• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
93 servants ready to go for this Setsuban thing.

Got all of them to at least skill level 4.

On a side note, NP2 Angra from today's FP free roll~~~

I don't think it's possible to NP5 this servant. You'd need ~10 million FP, if not more.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Almost forgot to log in because I was busy with another game in between dogsitting XD whoops.

The break in prep of Setsubun is nice though.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to some schedule changes at work I now have tomorrow off, though it's the only day during Setsuban I won't be working. Looks like I'll have to put my 150 Servants to the test to see just how far I can get up the tower before my only day off is done!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL did not realize Setsubun would be coming so earlier. I thought I had until Thursday. So much for my master plan of staying up all night to play and then playing more when i wake up like would ahve happened with it timing out with my days off. XD Mind you I got to dog sit so some of that would be other stuff.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I also forgot maintenance was tonight and was just finishing up Medb's 1st Interlude... I hope the power up is still applied?
It should be I think at least. If you were in battle like I was you'll have to finish the fight, if you were in a cutscene I'm not sure what happens if it was post fight. If it was pre fight then you'll have to do the fight again.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I am not looking forward to the Setsubun grind, even if it won't be as bad as I envision it might be. I always hate gauntlet-style events in my gacha games.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
This is about where I am on the SR ticket. Down to 3 story-locked and 3 unlimited.
Story-locked: hard to get otherwise but share disadvantage that upgrading NP level requires rolling on specific banners
Yagyu
+ powerful arts saber, useful against enemies who ignore invincible
- Bride and NP2 Saberlot haven't let me down yet
Sheba
+ crazy NP gain, powerful 1 turn crits
- have Xuanzang for a ST Caster and getting Shuten later this year, not as Merlin compatible
Gorgon
+ AoE Avenger is very unique niche, one of the strongest SR AoE attackers, basically never has class disadvantage
- basically never has class advantage either. have the two stronger SR AoE attackers (Salter and Lalter) at higher NP levels already

Unlimited:
Circe
+ full NP charge skill, special pig stun, party debuff cleanse
- already have Xuanzang, lower attack, not everything can be pigified

Nitocris
+ farming memes, Minami Tanaka
- instadeath is also a meme if the enemies aren't all bronze, gets less out of extra NP levels than others

Penthesilea
+ rare Berserker with NP charge, team player with other buffs
- have Ibaraki and Herc who are both more durable, Berserker Jalter coming soon
Any further advice would be appreciated.

What does the rest of your Chaldea look like? I assume this will mostly be a gameplay pick?

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
NP2 Saibah get! Awesome she'll probably become my second bond 10 after Altera too, so it's appreciated.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Y0Lyijg.png

jX0pH8t.png

Two down, 1 to go. (And gil)

Last edited:

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Character cooldown is the worst since you want 1 useful person and maybe 2 others to tank the weak hits.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
This event at least has damage CEs compared to none for the new jp event. Less to think about but also less time to do it.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I think the Xp is meant for all your low star servants some would neglect, and it's pretty valuable to have leveled servants for this event.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as I thought it'd be, but then I do have a leveled box and I'm sure things will increase in difficulty later on. The secret seems to just be sticking a strong type to that particular class with the event CE and then two fodder (preferably ones that can buff the main attack character before dying). I just hit Floor 31 and got the event CE, so we'll see how things go from here on out. I never even used the hot springs yet and still have characters to use, but it's late and I need rest.

I'll try to hit Floor 50 at least by the end of the day, maybe Floor 60 and beyond. The higher I get the earlier on, the better.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
30 floors cleared!

Managed to get all except the bosses with just bronze and silver, so they are all on cool down now. Can probably clear about 5 more before i'm really out of servants, but all gold teams seem kinda wasteful

Dr. Rank

Oct 25, 2017
Just hit floor 35 definitely not bad so far. I'm lucky to have enough AoE servants to quickly clear floors.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Really glad that I decided to level/ascend all my low level servants with the Da Vinci Re-run boxes. Only on Level 11, but so far haven't needed to use my power house units.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Load times aren't as bad as anticipated, like 10-15 seconds, I mean I guess that's still pretty bad for a phone game but eh.

The intro cut in is banging.

Also I really hope they don't make me like playable Tomoe, I'm tempted enough to try to NP3 Zerktoki as is.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
40 floors in, outside of the title matches I've not been dipping into the SR or SSR rosters. It's genuinely been more fun rollin' up with 3 of the 1-3 star units and mess around there.

I do wonder how much farther I'd be if I'd go hard on it.

Anybody see a CE drop yet? Are they even possible?

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Loading times are pretty normal on my iPhone X. Also didn't experience too much lag anymore these past weeks, so my fear that it was due to my phone seemed unfounded?
20 floors cleared and I spent most of the time by deciding what Servant to use. Oh, and actually looking up the skills of the Servants that I never use.
Unless I missed it, we can't prepare any setups? Having to choose again before every fight is annoying.

And yes, embers are the last thing that I need right now, so I'm burning them all.

I actually messed up against Hokusai by using Ibaraki instead of an Alter Ego. Had forgotten that Zerkers are weak against Foreigners...

40 floors in, outside of the title matches I've not been dipping into the SR or SSR rosters. It's genuinely been more fun rollin' up with 3 of the 1-3 star units and mess around there.

I do wonder how much farther I'd be if I'd go hard on it.

Anybody see a CE drop yet? Are they even possible?

Nope, no CE drops in this event.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am. Keep having to retry connection every few minutes.
I keep getting new NPs or new areas to take like a minute to load, so I went for the download all option, and it's been an hour now, yet it's only at 21%. Plus I keep having to reconnect it to the download server.

This is the biggest mobile game in the world. How does it keep having so many technical issues?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This is the biggest mobile game in the world. How does it keep having so many technical issues?
The sad part is, this is exactly WHY they feel they can get away with it. They know people will still play even if the game is based on outdated architecture, just because it's so damn popular. It's disappointing to see. :(

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Someone convince me rolling for Shuten is a bad idea cause I'm thinking about it and I really shouldn't.

The other 2 I'm not interested in

Icarian

May 9, 2018
This event is so damn tiring, I don't like it, Waiting on some servants to come off exhaustion so I can use them for the floor 70.

I don't event think what to use anymore, it's not even worth it, whatever servant has advantage and 2 level 1's (I've rolled quite a bit on the FP gacha to pad my servant pool with random 1-3* servants) does the trick.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
02/02/2020 will be the day
The numbers align. NP5 Raikou is the dream for me, but I can't afford to spend, not with so many high-profile Servants coming up. Maybe I'll eventually get there with guaranteed gacha spooks.

Someone convince me rolling for Shuten is a bad idea cause I'm thinking about it and I really shouldn't.

The other 2 I'm not interested in
She's a great character, I want her as well. But I can never find a time to spend for her, outside of her initial release where I failed. :(

I'd wait for her solo rate-up though, if she's the only one that interests you. I'm not sure when it is, but she should get one.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
I'm gonna try for NP2 Raiko, I whiffed when she was released, got her with the rerun, might try for NP3 if I get her early.