• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I really should've read the specifics of the challenge quest. I ended up killing all 100 mecha eli before killing the servant...

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
All I got was 1 Inshun for this month's tickets. That's better than getting another Assasin of Shinjuku I guess.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm gonna try to NP2 my Sanzang with the tickets when the solo rate-up happens in a bit.

Edit: It went terribly. I feel stupid. 11 tickets in the trash.

Last edited:

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Trying the sea node in babylonia for the seashell mission and no way in heck the drop rate is actually the highest of the possible items of that node.
Managed to get every possible item 3 times at this point except for the shell, and they all have a 10 to 30% drop rate lower than it.
Edit : Took 25 to 30 runs, but i finally got one.

Last edited:

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Spooked by goddamn Paraiso when try to roll Heroine X in JP
Wtf I roll 4 paraiso in 2 server now.

Tried another multi, got spooked again. Got Ganesha. I take it I guess lol

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
81 missions down. Getting there, slow but surely. Tickets got me absolutely nothing as per usual.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Done with the Halloween missions! Can't wait to tackle the challenge quest, even if it doesn't look that hard.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
97/100 here, getting there

the event is fun, but I'm not in the mood atm, so I'm just gonna try to complete it asap.

Last edited:

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
All 100 missions done! The challenger quest was surprisingly easily. Went full lancer and only bothered with the Berserker Eli.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Rolled another multi and ten tickets on JP. Got another gold CE, and my fifth silver CE, and NP2 Jane, so although I still don't have Space Ishtar it wasn't a waste this time. I'd just been thinking earlier that my JP account was in dire need of a ST Archer. Of course, right after I got her, I remembered that David, Robin, and Euryale exist, even if my JP account hasn't finished leveling them.

And oh yeah, I also got a Kscope out of it, so that's the best thing to come out of Saber Wars II for me.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol there's a lot of ball busting this event going on thanks to Tama lancer and Carmilla now that she has a that sweet groin/shin kick.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I borrowed a Tama as well. Was surprised how useful the charm skill was.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Went with a Support Sherlock and his NP trivialized the challenge quest. It was easier then some of the Shimosa bosses tbh. Don't know if it was by design, but having the archenemy be the perfect counter to the challenge quest was neet

Now I still need to farm bronze and silver currencies

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Still clearing out the shop now that I finished the missions. Just got 200 some odd MPs left and I can switch to silver and bronze mat farming.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did the CQ with Tamalancer like others did, a few NPs later he was already dead.
I'll probably do another run for fun using Vlad extra.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Is it worth buying the mana prisms from the shop? I'm finally getting low from Nerofest.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Personally i'm buying them since we'll soon get the new C.E for bond points farming in the shop and MLBing it will cost 5000 prisms.
You can't never have enough prisms, especially considering the prices for the C.Es in the shop.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I always buy the Mana Prisms so I can buy anything that shows up in it. I have 10k currently, but I'll always buy them LOL.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gonna go all in on Quetz once her solo rate-up starts. Already whiffed twice. Third time's the charm?

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, just saw that Sanson's SQ (which I haven't done yet) has a Claw of Chaos in its fourth node. Wish I'd thought to check on that before wasting so much AP trying to get a drop in Babylonia.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Still in my cba mood with this game, but slugging through it. Playing catch up on the thread. Some responses are from OT2.
Speaking of fate wallpaper here are my current ones.

Lock screen.

XuFgaKu.jpg

Homescreen
P1SP0kP.jpg
Ironically (cause of our...discussion...the other day) my phone background has been this since I got my new phone this year.
JNP5FFV.png
I'm glad it wasn't just me who thought this.
It was a serious question. Lol.
Ah ok, I was asking just cause it could have been a post like "[I wonder] how many pages it can go?"
IIRC, the 20k post limit on the old forum was due to some bugs related to their outdated *insert technical term here*, which the new forum doesn't have. So new OTs are more of a tradition than a necessity at this point, so they're up to each community's own discretion. This is something I read a few years ago though so directives may have changed since then, I dunno. Better ask a mod to confirm. Is someone in particular in charge of OT3?
O I see. Never knew the reason why we did it back on GAF, so when people did it here I just figured it was forum standard.
the only one left is to take MK II in 15 fights and get her to bond 10
I have to get her to Bond 10?! Well I'm fucked lol.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is it worth buying the mana prisms from the shop? I'm finally getting low from Nerofest.
Upcoming Astolfo alternate outfit in the shop
Trying the sea node in babylonia for the seashell mission and no way in heck the drop rate is actually the highest of the possible items of that node.
Managed to get every possible item 3 times at this point except for the shell, and they all have a 10 to 30% drop rate lower than it.
Edit : Took 25 to 30 runs, but i finally got one.
I did a few runs and came up empty, but yikes. I'm glad I have Cleopatra's interludes to fall back on since they have a guaranteed drop.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Being treated with some degree of respect from DW is a refreshing change.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Heads up to those who want Gramps: Currently, he still has not received another pickup in JP after this banner. After this, your only chances to get him for the next two years will be in the paid banners.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Let say if I skip through the free quest and use apples is possible to clear it in time?

Sounds unthinkable though :(
I wouldn't know for sure, but I heard of people trying to rush it around that point in the story before Solomon released the first time, and some of them did make it.

It really depends on your servants, support servants you have access too (for hard fights like in Camelot) and how many apples you are willing to spend in trade for the quartz.

The added bonus if you do rush it, is that you'll get a lot of quartz from doing the story and later the free quests after.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad they're doing the gramps banner early, it's the only thing I care about until setsuban.

I have a bunch of needles in stock that he will get to max his guts skill for 10/10/10 if I manage to NP2 him, if not, they go to cas gil to max his stargen skill for 10/10/10, but there can only be one.

Balma

Oct 27, 2017
We're meant to be getting 10sq from the convention in Atlanta too.

Eresh fund is looking good.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't know for sure, but I heard of people trying to rush it around that point in the story before Solomon released the first time, and some of them did make it.

It really depends on your servants, support servants you have access too (for hard fights like in Camelot) and how many apples you are willing to spend in trade for the quartz.

The added bonus if you do rush it, is that you'll get a lot of quartz from doing the story and later the free quests after.
I have 3 level 60 Servant (Emiya, Musashi, mecha eli oh I forgotting Mash, she actually already 8/8/5)

And these two support guy that I always use their cu alter and Raikou grailed.

Guess ill try if I stuck in hard fight I just move on about that 30 sq freebies :_;

Oct 27, 2017
looking at the servants I have I think I have pretty much all the ones I really wanted, so like I might end up saving all the sq we get until we get the mesoamerica lostbelt, so like no pulls for the next 2 years (really hope we get Tezcatlipoca or Xolotl). Only servants tempting me are Hokusai, Arjuna and Avenger Nobu, but like I don't really need them

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol I can't imagine not spinning for 2 years. My mentality is that if I have most of the servants I want I should be free to spin on whatever banners seem fun. XD