• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Very nice. I save quartz for certain banners with the occasional spin here or there. I think the highest amount I have saved is around 300 after summer in prep for Merlin and later Gramps, but even then I still spun on other banners.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Now that I have penth, I only have 2 servants I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year. So I have been saving a lot lately.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Eresh is the last one on my list year for the year, but at this point I'm pretty content with Nobuzerker and my NP5 Carmilla.

Anyone else this year is a bonus.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Missed out on Lucha Libre onee-san again. But I won't give up.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I wait for an Ozy rate up and get Sanzang after 2 tickets and nothing else. Guess I'll take it. And start up saving again from 0 and one day will have a useful rider that isn't Ushi.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Oh yes baby.

Still what the detail about the 30 sq thing its one time login bonus that started soon or something that have deadline?
The 30 Quartz reward for completing part 1 in time had a deadline you could do it by so I assume this one will be the same case as well?

There'd be no reason to do 1/2 AP for Part 1 if new players would automatically miss out on that quartz.

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017
F thought I'd have until Christmas to complete Babylon for the event but now have to rush even more to get the 30sq. Game is hard enough after Camelot already.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
1 10 roll isn't worth rushing through the story and potentially ruining the experience for yourself.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Burnt 2 golden apples and still no Shell to show for it =(. And its easier to get the Shell than the Chaos claw I'm still missing...

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL my attempts for Quetz weren't all bad. Zerkerlot is now the same NP level as Saberlot because he decided to spook me again. XD

It's okay though because Lancelot is my favorite knight <3

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Burnt 2 golden apples and still no Shell to show for it =(. And its easier to get the Shell than the Chaos claw I'm still missing...
Damn, that sucks. :(

It's gonna make you mad, but I got a drop on my first run (Babylonia - Observatory). After your post I thought I'd be in for a grind, but I guess not. Hope you get it soon, preferably with natural AP.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've been really slacking this Halloween. Sat down last night and ground out most of it. Still have like 3 missions and a few mats but almost done.

Some of those missions sucked.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Just as a PSA from someone who's finished all the new Interludes already, Cleopatra's has a guaranteed shell drop on the second node. No one else's is particularly helpful for the Babylonia missions, though a few help with cutting into the Wild Beast and Ghost totals needed (specifically, Fuuma, Tawara, and Serenity's Interludes are the most useful in that regard).

Thanks for the tip that Cleo's interlude drop shells! My original plan was to first work on the Babylonia missions before the interludes, so this saved me a ton of AP

All done with the Halloween farming and Babylonia missions.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ditto, I still have a handfull of missions left and haven't touched any of the mats, but there's none I desperately need and all I wanted was the Martha CE so w/e.

From what I'm reading here the CQ will be some easy take merlin waver and zerktoki busterfest.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I have one more bronze fight to go, and then like 6 silver mats and then i can move on to the interludes and finishing up the final Babylon quests. c:

phatmac

Dec 18, 2017
Fate Grand Order: Babylonia ep 5
It's crazy how well animated this show is. We've already had 5 good fight scenes, but this episode was the best one yet. The fight between Enkidu and Gil was amazing. The conflicting thoughts of Enkidu fighting his best friend was heartbreaking and seeing the normally confident Gil become silent was great. It's still crazy to see Gil be a king that loves all of his citizens and even be kind to kids after how he's acted in other Fate media, but it's been believable. Fantastic episode.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL farmed the bronze node for no reason because I cleared it out last night and forgot about it.

EDIT: the shop is now clear so I shall do those 'ludes now c: < Hard part is to decide where to start.

Double Edit: Ozy helped me instantly complete the "Kill 30 enemies mission" XD

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
In my attempts to NP2 space Ishtar, I have gone from 0 k-scopes to being 1 away from MLBing a kscope on my JP account.

Make of that what you will.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
In my attempts to NP2 space Ishtar, I have gone from 0 k-scopes to being 1 away from MLBing a kscope on my JP account.

I think there might be a secret Kscope rate-up on Spishtar's banner. I went from 0 to 1 in my attempt to NP1 Spishtar and I probably put in less resources than you. Even if they did eventually grow to almost everything I had.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I think there might be a secret Kscope rate-up on Spishtar's banner. I went from 0 to 1 in my attempt to NP1 Spishtar and I probably put in less resources than you. Even if they did eventually grow to almost everything I had.
Yeah I didn't actually really use that much yet either lol. Certainly less than I did to np1 of Ishtar.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

I guess that's another reason to pull for her when she hits NA. I need more Kaleidoscopes!

RIP to your wallet, though. :/

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I guess that's another reason to pull for her when she hits NA. I need more Kaleidoscopes!

RIP to your wallet, though. :/

Eh it's still good.

I want to go crazy but I still have some semblence of control lol.

Still gonna try a bit more though later.

I'm pretty sure Ueda kana had more trouble than me rolling for her though.

Also between this and Babylonia she is getting paid. Space Ishtar has like over half an hour of spoken dialogue.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got Spishtar while trying for Calamity Jane on this JP account I dont play. Lol

Also finished up Halloween tonight. Tamalancer made a joke of the challenge quest.

Only have claws, Fous and Chains left to buy. I have a ton of all those so not sure if I'll get them all.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Episode 5 of Babylonia was the first one to do what I really wanted from this adaptation, which is to expand on certain parts of the singularity and take a breather to let the characters and setting shine for a bit. The amount of characterization they added for Gilgamesh, Enkidu and the chaldea people was great (I do think they made Gilgamesh a bit too nice as even his caster self still has a certain coldness to him at this point in the story, but that's just me being nitpicky). Pacing and direction felt on point. If the reason they rushed the first few episodes a bit was because they wanted to flesh out the latter stuff like this then I'm completely on board, so here's hoping this is the new standard. Best episode thus far.

More Quartz!!! Thanks Grandpa! Also a banner I can skip. I don't feel so bad for investing so much into gramps now >>

Oh shit, that's sooner than I expected. My quartz and myself aren't ready. At the same time why can't it be today or something I just want to get it over with to see if I'm left with anything for Hokusai and Eresh lol

I can't express enough how unfortunate it is that First Hassan is coming right after an event with an annoyingly high amount of Rider bosses.
I'm slacking so much this event...
This is me. Fun little event but also the hardest I've phoned it in since my early days.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Oh shit, that's sooner than I expected. My quartz and myself aren't ready. At the same time why can't it be today or something I just want to get it over with to see if I'm left with anything for Hokusai and Eresh lol

I can't express enough how unfortunate it is that First Hassan is coming right after an event with an annoyingly high amount of Rider bosses.

Yeah I always hate the days before banners when you are nervously waiting for them to come. Waiting for Nobuzerker's rate up day was the absolute worst.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Holy fuck I just recorded all my new mats from the event and basically there were only 10 mats I still don't have enough to put towards skills :o I'm going to be using so much QP tonight.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I maxed Mecha Eli's skills and now I'm down to 256 million QP. This hurts. Need Christmas boxes stat!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Finished updating what skills I can right now (waiting on mats) Greatest achievement is my Lartoria is completely done. The worst case is that I'm 24 spinal fluids from finishing Nobuzerker's second skill DX

Also my QP dropped down to the 400mill level when it was in the borderline 600 mill level DX

In total 8 servants got skills leveled, while many got some mats reserved so over all it was a great event.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Eh it's still good.

I want to go crazy but I still have some semblence of control lol.

Still gonna try a bit more though later.

I'm pretty sure Ueda kana had more trouble than me rolling for her though.

Also between this and Babylonia she is getting paid. Space Ishtar has like over half an hour of spoken dialogue.
If you get second Ishtar.. does it even better to upgrade the NP?
Multi Spishtar seem crazy and mad fun for farm thanks to the charisma skill

She not the best servant for otk/loop setup anyway.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
If you get second Ishtar.. does it even better to upgrade the NP?
Multi Spishtar seem crazy and mad fun for farm thanks to the charisma skill

She not the best servant for otk/loop setup anyway.

You can't use 2 servants of your own that are the same lol.

Funnily enough getting the MLB Kscope would be the key for her to loop easily.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Can I just say how I deeply appreciate that later singularities and story chapters actually have different battle music even of their free quests. It's so nice having a different piece to listen to when you have the sound on than the daily battle music. XD

However, full stop Shimousa has the best battle theme of the regular battle nodes.

In other news Chaos Claws are stupid and they need a better node you farm them at. I fucking hate Chimera, but I'd welcome one with more than one and a better drop rate. =-=

Last edited:

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Wow, November exchange ticket is completely useless for me. I'm loaded with proofs and chains after nerofest. And I don't have a single servant hat requires needles. Mats exchange when dw?

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I hear you... I was starved for proofs before nerofest, but after opening 100 boxes I'm covered for the foreseeable future. Also, da Vinci rerun will bring even more proofs. I actually want to simulate my mats needs to know how to divide my apples between the true and fake lottos. My biggest needs are in the true lotto (I need lots of fangs crystals and horseshoes... proofs are a bonus I guess). But I should grab some bones in the fake lotto as well.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
In my experience mats vary from person to person LOL. For instance I'm good to go on knights medals after nerofest though if I get another Knight of the round table I'll probably need more. XD

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I should stop rolling in this MHX banner in JP

I have so many assasins exp tho 》_《

No way I also building Paraiso in here too. I learned my lesson.. shes not good.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
For me it was feathers, but I just finally got enough with this event to start putting them towards skills ;w;

Also finally got a fucking chaos claw so my Bab quests are done. I hate Chimera so much ;-;

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017
Surprisingly managed to complete all of Babylon and Solomon in two days on natural AP, I didn't think it would be that fast. Bond 10 CE Herc soloed all the fights in Solomon.