• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I love farming zerker nodes like the Crystal drop node in Agartha just because it means I can farm bond points with my servants close to a bond level. I just got 3 quartz from getting someone to bond 9 and that is great.

Surprisingly managed to complete all of Babylon and Solomon in two days on natural AP, I didn't think it would be that fast. Bond 10 CE Herc soloed all the fights in Solomon.
Congrats!

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
For me it was feathers, but I just finally got enough with this event to start putting them towards skills ;w;

Also finally got a fucking chaos claw so my Bab quests are done. I hate Chimera so much ;-;
those damn chimeras are refusing to give me the chaos claw :(

Edit: complaining online made the claw to drop!

Last edited:

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So the event ends in 2 days...now seems like a good time for me to start taking it seriously lol.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this "acquire a shell during battle" mission for the Babylonia anime. Been farming Hidden Island all goddamn day.

Also neat, new thread.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Farming mats is always do weird. Sometimes you get the mat you need on the first try and sometimes you spend all week trying.

My favorite nodes though are the ones with multiple mats, because usually I end up farming a bunch of the mat I don't need while trying to get the one I actually want.

I have gotten a few skill levels from this LOL

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Spent two more multis and some tickets trying to get Space Ishtar after finishing the story. Got two more Janes (for NP4) and another Parvati (NP2).

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Spent two more multis and some tickets trying to get Space Ishtar after finishing the story. Got two more Janes (for NP4) and another Parvati (NP2).
Both seem gonna hella useful with upgraded NP. I wish I have Parvati on JP. I have her on NA. Hope I can be lucked for more later so I can get another one via SR ticket event. NP upgraded Parvati is all lancer that I need after Skadi coming!

Also about JP gacha I finally rolled MHX with one ticket!

Got all rate up servant from these SW2 banner.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Finally done with Halloween event and got my mecha Eli. Need to use apples to catch up tho, I'v been distracted by AL lately.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Got nothing from 7 ticket from Babylonia Event.

My luck is really only on JP server I guess.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I got a bunch of manaprisms from my tickets. XD My roomie was actively annoyed she kept getting Ushi and I kept having to explain she's the rate up free star. XD

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Holy crap, so much more free stuff! Lulling me into a false sense of security before events early next year, I see. Actually I'm not sure what I want to roll for upcoming. Suppose I'm trying to bank ~300 minimum for caster scatach next year and I'm not sure what before then.

I know that might sound like an obscene amount if f2p only, but you can save that up over time easily just doing daily logins, weekly master missions and making sure you log in for big bonus stuff. You get 3 quartz a week + 1 ticket just for logging in! 2 more for weekly missions.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Holy crap, so much more free stuff! Lulling me into a false sense of security before events early next year, I see. Actually I'm not sure what I want to roll for upcoming. Suppose I'm trying to bank ~300 minimum for caster scatach next year and I'm not sure what before then.

I know that might sound like an obscene amount if f2p only, but you can save that up over time easily just doing daily logins, weekly master missions and making sure you log in for big bonus stuff. You get 3 quartz a week + 1 ticket just for logging in! 2 more for weekly missions.
Yeah there is a lot of quartz that can be made from just playing the game honestly, which is very nice.

A Bronze only player I watch on youtube has never spun on quartz gacha except for the tutorial role and they are basically serving as the tally to keep track of how much quartz we have been given (with some exceptions as they don't get quartz from gacha servants getting bond points and can't beat certain CQs.

Post Nerofest total Quartz and tickets

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
So anyone here that have max bond Herc can friended me so I can cheese through Camelot-Solomon?
If you'd like some variety in cheesing, I have Cu Alter equipped with Volumen Hydrargyrum (I also have bond CE Herc, but my friends seem to like my CuZilla, so I don't want to swap him out).

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I thought you have full friend slot?

Gonna DM you if you want to add me tho.

Yay! I can cheese through these boss

Gonna DM you.
I keep a few inactives in the hope they return, so I can ditch them if I need to make room or someone has a CE I'm missing.

So yeah if you want to be friends, just send me you FC and I can totally make room.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
If you'd like some variety in cheesing, I have Cu Alter equipped with Volumen Hydrargyrum (I also have bond CE Herc, but my friends seem to like my CuZilla, so I don't want to swap him out).
ooooooh Cu with VH is a deadly combination.

I beat Gramps' CQ with a support CU Alter and a team made up of CU and Marie with VH equipped to basically stall the fight as long as possible so Gramp's Defenses would be lower.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
So we're getting 30 SQ for Babylonia campaign AND 30 from the 8M DL's? There is so much free shit we're getting lately I'm kinda losing track... 😕

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you guys, hopefully its help me cheese through solomon in time!

Its sounds weird but I planned to skip through babylon story to being less spoiled as possible for the anime. I catch up to the detail that missing later.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL so a headcannon of mine is that archer Gil laughs his ass off every time I fail to get Cas Gil... and i think that may have happened again. XD

HOWEVER, I now have a certain purple haired Lancer which is great 8D

Edit: And with that I'm out of exp XD I'll have to farm dailies DX

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
this is godly

ga8c1eb.png

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Parvati gets my next 4* ticket in JP, whenever DW gets around to giving that.

Feels great to be spoiled in NA. Everything is going towards Skadi now.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Serenity interlude is interesting

image0.png

I think it's one of the few time they openly talk about the Chadea summoning system and its peculiarities compared to other summons

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Rushed through and got the master missions done. Time to see how much of this event I can get done over the next four hours.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Whats the best quest to farm unlucky bones

Need 10 more for Shuten right now

Also left the door open for 5 minutes and now I got this one lazing around in the room
2193800.jpg

Saw Carmilla was on the rate up halloween banner and since I do want her I threw 2 tickets at the banner and got Osakabehime instead. Pretty happy with that actually kinda like her character

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Whats the best quest to farm unlucky bones

Need 10 more for Shuten right now

Also left the door open for 5 minutes and now I got this one lazing around in the room
2193800.jpg

Saw Carmilla was on the rate up halloween banner and since I do want her I threw 2 tickets at the banner and got Osakabehime instead. Pretty happy with that actually kinda like her character
Iirc Fuyuki Unknown Coordinates X-C.

And congrats!

Cruziao

Oct 25, 2017
Luckily I still had Shutens interlude left which drops 4 claws. You can also check this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...78-WwjA6QihyMYtFRI8lWzGkK8/edit#gid=314583401) for interlude drops. (For some reason I can't insert links and enter a replacement text. The window closes immediately when I click on text).
Thanks for this, finally got the claw from Billy's interlude.
I used servant's page from wiki to look for the interlude that drop claw and shell... but they weren't guaranteed drop -_-