• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
God, the JP event took so much of my attention that I just finished the Babylonia memorial quests today lol

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm farming Wine for Nobu because she doesn't actually require that many and if I get them I can get her skills to 8 at the very least.

However after doing fights all of my evening yesterday and all my fights today, I finally got one wine drop. At least my new lancer is getting some bond points but i'm really hating these Hydra =-=

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm farming Wine for Nobu because she doesn't actually require that many and if I get them I can get her skills to 8 at the very least.

However after doing fights all of my evening yesterday and all my fights today, I finally got one wine drop. At least my new lancer is getting some bond points but i'm really hating these Hydra =-=

Wait till you have to start farming eggs (which is the new gold mat on jp)

Even worst droprates and they haven't been nearly as generous with them in event shops.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the gold and silver mats in the Halloween event. Just the silver embers and the horns left.

I think I'm done with Saber Wars II. Not as in, "I've finished it," or "Shop cleared," but as in "I am so freaking done with this event". The missions were going smoothly at first, but it seems that they rear-loaded all the terriblness. That RNG KotR CQ... I'm not even going to touch it. Yeah, I've heard that it gives five tickets, but it just doesn't sound like it's worth the hassle. Nor is the Liz bounty, from what I've read. Maybe when it comes to NA I'll try them with my more developed roster.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While this is nothing new, whoever decided to make so many servants ascensions and skills reliant on bones should be ashamed of themselves.
You should not have to use frikking 15 to 90 on them for a single servant.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys go for single rolls or multi more often? I'm assuming there's no actual difference.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Do you guys go for single rolls or multi more often? I'm assuming there's no actual difference.
There is a difference in that with multi's you are guaranteed a 4 star ce or servant. While the odds of getting an SSR is the same, you are for sure getting gold with a 10 roll (even if it's Primevil Curse for th 100th bloody time =-=)

I only do singles in the form of tickets other I save my quartz for 10 rolls.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
I just roll singles since the SSR rate is exactly the same anyway. I either get what I want or I get fucked, like that time I got 3 Astolfos in a row. I burned all of them.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I was thinking the rate being the same might make singles better since you can technically stop and save more.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

There is a difference. 10 rolls are guaranteed to give you a shitty 4 star CE. The rate on the 4/5 star servants and 5* CE is the same between the two. I do single rolls now because I save anywhere between 0 to 27 quartz when I get the rate up.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I prefer the Guaranteed SR CE just because I'm trying to collect the event SR ces that they put in the normal gacha for their reruns, and i want to one day run a party made entirely up of MLB necromancy. XD

Also I just find 10 rolls more fun.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Broke : rolling for multi

Woke : not rolling till they have 11 draw multi.

Im sorry guys

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
The 11 roll, engine updates and other QoL stuff needs to come quicker than two years. It's ridiculous that much poorer games (again like GFL) can keep clients up-to-date on a global level and still keep story content/events separated so I'm not really sure DW could conjure any decent excuse as to why they can't.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Broke : rolling for multi

Woke : not rolling till they have 11 draw multi.

Im sorry guys

Honestly, that's totally fair. XD

The 11 roll, engine updates and other QoL stuff needs to come quicker than two years. It's ridiculous that much poorer games (again like GFL) can keep clients up-to-date on a global level and still keep story content/events separated so I'm not really sure DW could conjure any decent excuse as to why they can't.

I think if they gave us the 11 roll too early the JP server might get pissed because got that feature sooner than they did and got to benefit from it on banners they didn't, but we also got the quartz increase for quartz payments sooner and started with 30 quartz spins so it wouldn't be that weird.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Got 30 missions done yesterday. Time to finish the last 24. Thankfully have a half day at school today. I will never be this lazy with an event again. I've learned my lesson.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
I only do singles with tickets, with sq it's always multis. I also skip the summoning animation as I don't get lucky otherwise.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I only do singles instead of multis if I already have all SRs, and that's not gonna happen in this game, so...

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I don't actually watch my spins because I have better luck when I don't actually watch it. mind you usually my roomie is spinning for me so that isn't a problem. XD

My roomie watches the animations though because she likes the thrill of seeing what I get and especially when cards turn gold LOL.

She got excited during the halloween banner just because a card turned Gold, and that's all she was excited about while I was celebrating my other rolls. XD

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I use tickets first and then quartz, single or multi rolls. And I always skip the animations.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed the last of the bronze items. Guess I'll spend a little bit clearing the new interludes and then head back to the QP mines.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I always do multis, always skip the animation: no need to watch the 9 black keys show up..
My luck with tickets and singles is just horrible: I only ever pulled one gold servant from a ticket (Salter), all my golds have come from from multis

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
Tonakai-san, Tonakai-san!
242lvl0.jpg

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Well thank god I have not used any exchange tickets so I could just use some for the evil bones missing because damn that drop rate is low.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I actually planned my vacation with the hope that there wouldn't be any events going on during it, and sure enough the revival starts the day after I get back LOL.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I was going to farm exp, but now with a limited lottery on the way I can just focus on mat farming LOL. This is honestly the best result I could have gotten.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
To celebrate Aoi Yuuki coming to the FGO USA Tour Finale Event:

Skip to 1:23 (also 2:12) for some ASMR.