• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just about managed to complete the event. Only thing I couldn't get was the new mat. I want to farm it but it's midnight my time so might have to call it. My own fault for leaving things this late. Still, I'm pleased I managed to complete it. Would have regretted missing out on Mecha Eli.

Edit: Well is pretty quick so think I can get this done and still get some sleep lol.

Last edited:

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
And 100 missions done.

One day I will learn to not neglect these events.

(now to play the outer worlds and ignore the christmas rerun)

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
What's our next closest Alter Ego? Should I just max Mecha Eli for now? I missed Melt and stuff so she's the only one I got...

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
God JP side distracted me so much that I just finished everything last night lol.

Didn't get everything I want in the shop though. The droprates without event CEs were fucking atrocious.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Yeah I only managed to get 3.8k Beam cookies today when I needed at least 6.1k.

But thanks qon for putting up with my last minute demands for supports lol. You're a champ.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
What's our next closest Alter Ego? Should I just max Mecha Eli for now? I missed Melt and stuff so she's the only one I got...
Melt should be having another banner soon - either during Thanksgiving or New Years'. After that, Kiara and Lip should be back around Feb/March. Then the next Alter Ego is Okita Alter in June.

Alter Egos will be useful in Salem, and I wouldn't count on them cannibalizing the NY banner for Thanksgiving (because they have a couple others to use this time), so I'd recommend leveling Mecha Eli.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Melt should be having another banner soon - either during Thanksgiving or New Years'. After that, Kiara and Lip should be back around Feb/March. Then the next Alter Ego is Okita Alter in June.

Alter Egos will be useful in Salem, and I wouldn't count on them cannibalizing the NY banner for Thanksgiving (because they have a couple others to use this time), so I'd recommend leveling Mecha Eli.

Mecha Eli it is then! The rest of my Quartz this year is for Ishtar (I need an AOE Archer, it's my only hole) and Abby.

585552784099901440.png

My little cosmic horror can't be this cute!

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
3 ten rolls and 10 tickets.
No 4-5* servants, but it seems ideal king is on a secret rate-up since it kept popping.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I'm finally back up to my quartz total from before the disaster that was the Holmes roll this summer, and because I'm an idiot I'm immediately looking ahead for ways to waste it.

Will be good to have Jalter Lily back. She's so freaking adorable it's almost physically painful.

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to spend 5 tickets they just gave us on the Hassan banner. Got a Nightingale :( Then caved and did a 10-pull and got nothing.
nwo19u2acgj11.png

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I will not be tempted. I'd like Gramps, but I have Jackie and I only just officially got back up to having 200 FTP rolls at the ready for Ereshkigal. I'll be rolling on the cavalry GSSR, so there's a small chance that I'll get him there, anyways.

I collected some of the 2-stacks of gold embers from my mailbox. With all the gifts we've been receiving I've been feeling nervous about how much was in there (even though I collect almost all the new stuff immediately). I also hadn't thought about the fact that Janta's lotto, though limited, will also be bringing in more stacks of embers.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL the gramps banner does nothing for me (THANK FUCK for that Gramps even if you were stubborn) but I really want Cas Gil and Quetz. :<

HOWEVER, I really should avoid the banner because I also want Eresh and Cas Gil is on that banner so clearly it makes sense to wait :/ But has previously established I have like no self control XD

I mean i got Lil' Medusa out of the deal, but still.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Only have 80 SQ, so I'm going all in on Abby. I hope my luck improves by then.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Np2d gramps and I'm now complete done as far as pointman dps SSRs are concerned.

Also np4d zerkalot so it looks like I won't need to roll on iskanders banner much if at all by the time it rolls around.

And finally 10/10/10d my support list.

Now, do I grail Sraikou to 90 or gramps to 100 first?

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Dude what is up with gramps banner, I'm getting all the 4-stars over here. First copies of Wu Zetian, Ibaraki, Carmilla, Astolfo, Mah homie, Tamamo Cat, Berserkalot(!) and NP2 Nito. Bunch of 5 star CEs too. Not a single Gramps in 420 quartz.

I'll try again later but not sure how much deeper I'm willing to go. Don't want to waste all my stash when there are still other banners I'm looking forward to. God I knew those Merlin pulls would haunt my SSR luck lol. At least I got a bunch of new stuff, including my second highest SR ticket priority so that's something.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Dude what is up with gramps banner, I'm getting all the 4-stars over here. First copies of Wu Zetian, Ibaraki, Carmilla, Astolfo, Mah homie, Tamamo Cat, Berserkalot(!) and NP2 Nito. Bunch of 5 star CEs too. Not a single Gramps in 420 quartz.

I'll try again later but not sure how much deeper I'm willing to go. Don't want to waste all my stash when there are still other banners I'm looking forward to. God I knew those Merlin pulls would haunt my SSR luck lol. At least I got a bunch of new stuff, including my second highest SR ticket priority so that's something.
Your experience sounds like what happened to me last year except with different servants. XD I

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol so I just wasted a bunch of bones before I was ready meaning I'm not going to be using bones to level skills anytime soon, but I decided to go ahead and get Altera's last skill to 10, purely so I could have a full line up of servants with max skills.

6cjKdKa.png

That's another thing crossed off my list. ;-;

EDIT: LOL just realized that Gil still has the CE I put on the archer slot when my Robin was up. I gave Altera something else so he could have the sumo :P

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Yo the gramps banner has some magic on it. Pulled Jeanne, Caster Gil, and D'eon. Pretty pleased tbh.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Waking up to 60 free sq, feels nice! I was not planning on rolling for gramps, but knowing he doesn't show up again for the next two years is tempting me... I just need to keep telling myself that I steady have best assassin in Cleo and that Shiki will be joining my Chaldea soon enough.

W-00 , stay strong for Eresh!

lokiduck , congrats on the 10/10/10 line-up!

Aly , congrats on those pulls, they are all great useful units!

Now here I go to the 8M missions...

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted to use these tickets and quartz for another shot at NEET assassin but I already have Musashi and DISGAEA collab assassin to worry about leveling so I'll hold off. I don't look forward to all these embers these two will need but I can't miss this chance for super/great succ.

I've honestly got a ton of servants I should be leveling rather than trying to get more. Besides the two above I still need to level Artoria Lancer Alter, Salter, Camillia and Astolfo from 70 to 80.

Last edited:

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
I guess it was too much to ask half ap for the exp quests, but at least we can see all of them at once.

Time to level up a bunch of people

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
It's going to take me forever to figure out where to get all the voucher quests. My loose memory of past singularities seems to have failed me in guessing locations.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
It's going to take me forever to figure out where to get all the voucher quests. My loose memory of past singularities seems to have failed me in guessing locations.

To Complete:
To start off, you'll need Babylonia completed to get all of these missions done. For masters that don't have Babylonia yet, take advantage of Part 1's 1/4 AP and get it done. For another reason on why you should do Babylonia, this year's Christmas event requires Babylonia to be completed.

Fuyuki X-A
[Burning] = 3 AP
Babylonia Eridu [Forest and Temple] = 21 AP
Orleans Marseille or Domremy or Vaucouleurs [Hill] = 7 AP
Orleans Orleans [Castle] = 8 AP
Septem Mt. Etna or Gaul or Appia Road [Wasteland] = 9 AP
Okeanos Pirate Island [Sandy Beach/Desert and Near Water] = 13 AP
Camelot East Village or Mausoleum of the Evening Bell [Rocky Mountain] = 19 AP
Babylonia Northern Hill or Plateau or Shimosa Rice Fields [Grassy] = 20 AP
Total: 100 AP

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
860 quartz later...

NP3 Assassin of Shinjuku (why does this man love me so much lmao go away)
NP3 Emiya (good)
NP2 Tamamo Cat (wish it was np2 berserkalot)
NP2 Mah Homie
NP2 Suzuka Gozen (cool, but would've been happier with np2 Papalot instead)
Fion (lol)

And the grand prize... NP5 Robin Hood after being stuck at np3 for a year. Huh, Gramps? What's that? Never seen it lol
Guess I'm skipping Eresh and Hokusai and going straight for NP2 Gil next year at Gilfest.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
I get panic attacks when I read about people using 600+ quartz and not getting a single 5* out of it ;__;

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Jack is finally 10/10/10 after nearly 2 years since she's been summoned.

Shuten now.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
860 quartz later...

NP3 Emiya (good)
NP2 Mah Homie
Fion (lol)

And the grand prize... NP5 Robin Hood after being stuck at np3 for a year. Huh, Gramps? What's that? Never seen it lol
Guess I'm skipping Eresh and Hokusai and going straight for NP2 Gil next year at Gilfest.
This terrifies me.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
860 quartz later...

NP3 Emiya (good)
NP2 Mah Homie
Fion (lol)

Jesus fuck man that is raw.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
To Complete:
To start off, you'll need Babylonia completed to get all of these missions done. For masters that don't have Babylonia yet, take advantage of Part 1's 1/4 AP and get it done. For another reason on why you should do Babylonia, this year's Christmas event requires Babylonia to be completed.

Fuyuki X-A
[Burning] = 3 AP
Babylonia Eridu [Forest and Temple] = 21 AP
Orleans Marseille or Domremy or Vaucouleurs [Hill] = 7 AP
Orleans Orleans [Castle] = 8 AP
Septem Mt. Etna or Gaul or Appia Road [Wasteland] = 9 AP
Okeanos Pirate Island [Sandy Beach/Desert and Near Water] = 13 AP
Camelot East Village or Mausoleum of the Evening Bell [Rocky Mountain] = 19 AP
Babylonia Northern Hill or Plateau or Shimosa Rice Fields [Grassy] = 20 AP
Total: 100 AP

You guys are awesome, thanks!

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
@W-00 , stay strong for Eresh!
Today I received a 50-day login bonus, so I gave in and rolled.

On my JP account, for Space Ishtar. Who I finally, finally got after spending almost all my available (read: FTP, I don't spend money on JP) resources on her.

Don't worry about me on NA. My NA resources are completely safe.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
860 quartz later...

NP3 Emiya (good)
NP2 Mah Homie
Fion (lol)

I am so sorry. :(

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
150 quartz later, i managed to get a gold assassin card (first gold card), t'was Carmilla.
Oh well, you win some you lose some.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Since Gramps wasn't gonna come back for a while i just threw all i got at it with 80 SQ and 15 tickets and all i really got was Sumanai man. It was worth a shot, i was broke for the Salem banner 2 years ago and recovered my losses many times over so patience eventually pays off.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Waking up to 60 free sq, feels nice! I was not planning on rolling for gramps, but knowing he doesn't show up again for the next two years is tempting me... I just need to keep telling myself that I steady have best assassin in Cleo and that Shiki will be joining my Chaldea soon enough.

W-00 , stay strong for Eresh!

lokiduck , congrats on the 10/10/10 line-up!

Aly , congrats on those pulls, they are all great useful units!

Now here I go to the 8M missions...

Thanks! c:

I guess it was too much to ask half ap for the exp quests, but at least we can see all of them at once.

Time to level up a bunch of people

Don't worry about it too much, we are getting the christmas rerun which is a limited lottery but it'll still have a bunch about of exp c:

860 quartz later...

NP3 Emiya (good)
NP2 Mah Homie
Fion (lol)

Like I said earlier it sounds a lot like my experience except I used around 1200 in quartz >> even down to getting Fionn. XD

Hope you have better luck next time though c:

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Only 8 days for the Janta rerun seems... I dunno, I don't like rushing. I feel like I'm being rushed lol. My work schedule is so weird next week too...

622829193063038996.png

I get panic attacks when I read about people using 600+ quartz and not getting a single 5* out of it ;__;

Yeah same. And I've gone 900+ myself when going for Latoria.

I'm only gonna have around 450-500 for Ishtar, hope it goes ok...

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
860 quartz later...

NP3 Emiya (good)
NP2 Mah Homie
Fion (lol)

I know your pain, bruh. I whiffed 3 times on Quetzacoatl. Probably spent about 1200 quarts on her, give or take (400 each time).

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
Thanks! c:

Don't worry about it too much, we are getting the christmas rerun which is a limited lottery but it'll still have a bunch about of exp c:

Like I said earlier it sounds a lot like my experience except I used around 1200 in quartz >> even down to getting Fionn. XD

Hope you have better luck next time though c:
Yeah, I forgot the lottery has exp, I think I'll just level the ones that have an interlude and be done with it.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
860 quartz later...

NP3 Emiya (good)
NP2 Mah Homie
Fion (lol)

Damn man, sorry to hear that. Any 5* CEs of note at least? A kscope, a 2030, something??